Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Whacky Evolution theory vs whacky Creationist theory vs whacky 3rd theory Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:36:27 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:


I guess I don't understand how you can be so skeptical of anthropologists, academic scientists and "evolutionary proponents" and believe they are manipulating skeletons and falsifying records in order to prove their theories, but you don't have the same skepticism of Lloyd Pye and his team of paid lab researchers. What about their agenda? Don't you think that's affecting their research and what they post and more importantly what they don't post on starchild.com?


You know...what you are seeing on his website which you ridicule is what I believe to be an ongoing project which this guy has been documenting since at least the year 2000. And as with any long term project, his documented guesses/progress/reverses in course/direction and all of his hits and misses and highs and lows are published for the public to see.

You don't see this in the same way I do. That's simple to understand.

I merely posted the information here for anyone who might be interested, and I'm not going to sink to arguing with you about its validity or whether it's a waste of yours or anyone else's brain cycles.

If you don't wish to follow him on his journey - don't. You own the horizontal and the vertical (on your side of the internet) Doll.

On other forums which I frequent, they have threads titled variously: Odditorium or Cyptozoology or News of the Weird. People post new and interesting 'stuff' in those threads all the time, without other people constantly belittling the OP or the topics being 'shared'.

Meh...I should realize that we can't do that kind of thing here. There is little sharing of information and even less discussion, without argumentation in the guise of 'debate'.

I'm tired of it. But I know you lurve it! geek

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:00:34 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,268
Location: West Coast
I'm sorry WMM, you're right. I don't want to discourage intellectual discourse on this topic. I was merely providing the skeptics point of view, and drawing the subject matter out for discussion and debate. Please continue and tell us more about what convinces you that Pye is correct. I'll be very serious about it this time, I promise. I'll even dress appropriately for the occasion. icon_smile








WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:45:05 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:
I'm sorry WMM, you're right. I don't want to discourage intellectual discourse on this topic. I was merely providing the skeptics point of view, and drawing the subject matter out for discussion and debate. Please continue and tell us more about what convinces you that Pye is correct.


Whenever I post something on Lush, it doesn't always mean that I am 169% fully backing a particular point of view or angle.

I have no idea what Pye has in his possession. I wait to see what the results (preliminary and otherwise) will be and 'are' at any given point in time when it comes to that particular skull.

I consider myself a skeptic too. For many years I did not believe that women could squirt voluminous amounts of lubricant from inside themselves when they were climaxing.

That opinion of mine recently changed, when a woman flooded my cupped right hand as I was finger fucking her. And I was pretty sure it was not urine.

What it was...I have no clue. But I do not have access to a 454 Gene Sequencer. Like Pye, I am not too ashamed to beg for donation$.

OMFG, I have hijacked my own thread.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 12:23:24 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,519
Location: My Tower, United States
i strongly believe that the world was created by fairy magic - the stars are proof of that - they are left over glitter - there, i have proven you all wrong, especially the evil racist canadian blonde girl! drunken

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:51:32 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,268
Location: West Coast
sprite wrote:
i strongly believe that the world was created by fairy magic - the stars are proof of that - they are left over glitter - there, i have proven you all wrong, especially the evil racist canadian blonde girl! drunken


You're lucky I have my tin-foil hat on, intergalactic glitter girl... I am immune to being affected by these nonsensical theories about your supposed Fairy God. geek

To WMM, aside from the phenomenon of this squirting women who was clearly an alien (they have been known to be squirters), I am still curious about why Pye cannot create some kind of scenario where proper advanced testing on this skull would be a possibility. He doesn't have the funding (yet) to proceed with these expensive tests on his own, and given that he feels the "government-proper" would take the skull away from him if he parts with it... is there no way that legal documents can be signed ahead of time between him and the academic community that would give him full ownership of this skull (as well as rights to fame and adulation) if he gives it to them for testing that can prove the origins of this skull once and for all? Failing that, what if he just chips a piece off it and gives it to them. Assumably they just need a small sample for analysis anyway.

If he truly believes this discovery will change the history books and our entire belief system, I would think he would want as much testing done as possible that would have the potential to prove him right, especially to those that might be skeptical. But he has kept it in his possession for over a decade now. I'm just trying to understand the logic of this.

The initial lab that he submitted to the skull to (BOLD, a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, BC) found the skull to be of human origins. Pye then took the skull to a private lab called "Trace Genetics" where their tests are inconclusive on the father's DNA side. So it's one lab versus the other. However... when I looked up Trace Genetics, I see that they have no website, and the two scientists that tested the starchild skull are the only people attached to one rather small referencing on this lab online. Otherwise, it's like Trace Genetics doesn't even exist. Shouldn't a reputable lab show up elsewhere on an internet search, or at least have its own website? BOLD labs on the other hand, comes up everywhere.

Not trying to be argumentative here... just trying to understand if I'm missing something... dontknow




WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:06:45 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
You win, Doll. mea culpa

Every post in the think tank is open to evisceration, instead of mere discussion. I think I'll petition Nicola for a new thread instead...

I like the sound of Odditorium (although some days that's what most of this board qualifies as).

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:17:14 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,268
Location: West Coast
WellMadeMale wrote:
You win, Doll. mea culpa

Every post in the think tank is open to evisceration, instead of mere discussion. I think I'll petition Nicola for a new thread instead...

I like the sound of Odditorium (although some days that's what most of this board qualifies as).


I thought I was discussing it? I'm trying to understand the theory, so I did more reading, and now I'm just asking questions. Isn't that how discussion goes?


WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:38:42 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
That's true Doll...that is generally how the game is played.

But I did not post the information about the Starchild skull so that I could engage in a argumentative discussion with you, nor anyone else.

I can only lead a horse to water, Doll.

There are many theories and counter theories 'out there'. I take issue with labeling anything that goes against the mainstream theories (about any subject) that is still an (oops - evolving theoretical concept) as: Conspiracy theory.

They either all are conspiracy theories or they are not. You say it's a matter of semantics, and I say it's because the word conspiracy has negative connotations, so immediately when an idea is labeled a conspiracy theory, it's already drowning, struggling just to keep its nose above water.

I ask for proof of mainstream Evolution and I'm told..."It's an evolving process, WMM...we'll keep looking for those fossils, eventually we 'might' find them."

You ask for proof of alternative theories and when faced with the same 'vague' answers...you can automatically rebuff them as psuedo science or a 'religiousity' exercise.

Government grant money and donations from foundations do not flow to the alternative theory society in the same way that those monies flow to people who propose that The Big Bang happened, or that Man evolved from an offshoot primate branch (but we just haven't found those fossils yet tracing back to that split in the tree).

Government spending is proceeding nicely with regard to technologies which our Military has been chasing now for the last 55 years.

Space travel...SDI...Mach 9 suborbital flight.

All of which, 100 years ago...would have been ridiculed (and most of it was, when it appeared in Jules Verne novels). Arthur C. Clarke proposed orbiting satellites in the 1940s...and that came to pass too.

Where was I going with this? geek

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:42:51 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
Yet another frontal 'attack' upon a mainstream belief...

Namely, The Big Bang was not the creation of the known universe... (but this flies against 'science' and 'smacks' of creationism, so - disregard)

In contradiction to most cosmologists’ opinions, two scientists have found evidence that the universe may have existed for ever

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
mercianknight
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:52:24 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/11/2009
Posts: 2,029
Location: whispering conspiratorially in your ear, Bermuda
Wad-I-miss? Wad-I-miss?

Two pages of ....erm.....insightful discussion where the only counter-point to carry any credibility seems to have come from Sprite. Hmmm! Fairy magic. Sounds promising and would get my vote if the fairies only had cool space ships to fly around in.

I applaud WMM for venturing to lead this topic, however, being myself a kid wrapped up in an adults body, even I knew it was a hard sell. You're still my hero Dude and, if I had been here more often I might have helped you debate with the delightful Doll.......now THAT's a 3-some I could enjoy!!!

Doll, I acknowledge your need for empirical data, so, I suggest we arrange to disprove Mr Pye's theories by initiating the next level of human evolution and start procreating. The last evolutionary leap supposedly only took 125,000 years, so if we start shagging by Christmas our descendants could disprove Pye by circa 120,000 A.D. Up for it? Call me evil4

Are we done now? happy1

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
DamonX
Posted: Friday, December 17, 2010 5:37:58 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795
This guy hangs out on the corner near my house.




And if you don't believe him...well then you are closed minded!!

Oh wait...Nevermind. He doesn't have a youtube account. happy8


Now... I am growing increasingly fatigued with this persistent fallacy that evolution is simply an “alternative” to other competing theories like creationism or alien colonization.

Evolution is based on evidence and fact, while the “alternatives” are the products of human imagination.
Opponents love to bring out the “theory” card, trying to drag it down to the level of fantasy. Sure. It’s a theory. In the same way that gravity is a theory. In the same way that heliocentric theory is a theory. In the same way that dinosaurs are a theory.

In this day and age, evolution is as close to being considered fact as it could possibly be. Unless you live in an Islamic theocracy or the intellectual black hole we call middle America, that is....

Despite overwhelming evidence, these evolution doubters act like children, plugging their ears and covering their eyes while repeating the mantra “Show me the proof. Show me the proof!”

Now WMM, we all know you love your conspiracy theories, but is this really the zebra you want to put your money on? Throwing your support behind ideas that are not supported by evidence does not make you “open minded.”

I would also like to address your tendency to refer to “mainstream” science as some kind of uniform entity. You repeatedly say things like “Mainstream science doesn’t want us to know...” or “mainstream science tries to...”

It is as if you think of “science” as some kind of secret society, with a clandestine agenda. All seated around a big round table, dressed in hooded white coats (with fancy letters behind their names, of course) as they concoct new ways of deceiving the public and furthering their own evil desires...

Science is the process of learning information about the world around us. It is not a team. Not an organization. Not a group. Not a belief system. “Science” does not have an agenda.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory, you know?

You beg and plead with people to spend a few hours to humour Mr. Pye's unfounded fantasy, but yet...I wonder how many hours you’ve spent scrutinizing over the ideas of evolution? From what you’ve stated (in this thread and others) as well as from your use of terms like “missing link”, I would estimate your knowledge of evolution as somewhere between the third and fifth grade levels. I’m actually surprised you haven’t asked for evidence of a “frog-monkey” or “frunkie” yet. Perhaps you should turn off the computer and pick up a book based on actual research.

I can understand though. After all...what good is a century of scientific discovery and subsequent analysis compared to blogs and youtube videos?

geek
myself
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:20:32 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/17/2010
Posts: 966
Location: .showyourdick.org/
is there a "missing link"or, is man and ape two different evolutions? What do you think?

Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 5:03:02 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
DamonX wrote:
Now... I am growing increasingly fatigued with this persistent fallacy that evolution is simply an “alternative” to other competing theories like creationism or alien colonization.

Evolution is based on evidence and fact, while the “alternatives” are the products of human imagination.
Opponents love to bring out the “theory” card, trying to drag it down to the level of fantasy. Sure. It’s a theory. In the same way that gravity is a theory. In the same way that heliocentric theory is a theory. In the same way that dinosaurs are a theory.


Tick off about a dozen of those evolution hypothesis facts for us, Damon. And please...stick with the main theme (mankind's evolution from whatever we started as to how we got to where we 'are' 25,000 or so years ago (since we've changed very little physically in that time). From the time I was about 7 or 8 years old until half a dozen years ago, I was a staunch believer in the evolutionary theory. Now, however..I've differentiated. That gives me 40 years, give or take a few months of reading everything about the theory, boning up on it...defending it.

Then I started reading alternative and competing theories. And some of them make a helluva lot more sense than what I learned and what was taught to me (us) from 1967 til 2003/2004.

Please, further illuminate some of those facts...a dozen should not be difficult for you to enumerate outright.

DamonX wrote:
In this day and age, evolution is as close to being considered fact as it could possibly be. Unless you live in an Islamic theocracy or the intellectual black hole we call middle America, that is....

Despite overwhelming evidence, these evolution doubters act like children, plugging their ears and covering their eyes while repeating the mantra “Show me the proof. Show me the proof!”


A dozen overwhelming proofs please. Hell, you can copy and paste a dozen URLs if you would prefer.

DamonX wrote:
Now WMM, we all know you love your conspiracy theories, but is this really the zebra you want to put your money on? Throwing your support behind ideas that are not supported by evidence does not make you “open minded.”

I would also like to address your tendency to refer to “mainstream” science as some kind of uniform entity. You repeatedly say things like “Mainstream science doesn’t want us to know...” or “mainstream science tries to...”

It is as if you think of “science” as some kind of secret society, with a clandestine agenda. All seated around a big round table, dressed in hooded white coats (with fancy letters behind their names, of course) as they concoct new ways of deceiving the public and furthering their own evil desires...

Science is the process of learning information about the world around us. It is not a team. Not an organization. Not a group. Not a belief system. “Science” does not have an agenda.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory, you know?


LMAO...you talk like a man who is so sure of everything, too. Everything is black or white...night or day, all or nothing. That is the one trait you have constantly shown me ever since you began posting on this forum. Mr. Generality (all or nothing) about everything but science, and within that realm, you are Mr. Specific.

You are quite a dichotomy.

I have been involved in branches of science for my livelihood, all of my adult working life. Both fields involved communications. One with RF/Microwave and the other with bits and bytes. I doubt (outside of some specific medical knowledge you probably hold above my knowledge level, that you could ever talk over my head about anything to do with any science, Damon. It is a strength and has been an extreme interest of mine all of my young life.

Incidentally...Almost everything is...a conspiracy theory (or it isn't). You can't have it both ways, man.

DamonX wrote:
You beg and plead with people to spend a few hours to humour Mr. Pye's unfounded fantasy, but yet...I wonder how many hours you’ve spent scrutinizing over the ideas of evolution? From what you’ve stated (in this thread and others) as well as from your use of terms like “missing link”, I would estimate your knowledge of evolution as somewhere between the third and fifth grade levels. I’m actually surprised you haven’t asked for evidence of a “frog-monkey” or “frunkie” yet. Perhaps you should turn off the computer and pick up a book based on actual research.


Refer to the above. Insulting me for using the generic term of Missing Link (which is broadly still in use even by 'mainstream anthropology' is ridiculous.

You show me, Damon...

I've not been 'pleading' with anyone to jump down any obscure paths. I merely announce ideas which others may not have been aware that other scientists are researching. And other scientists and anthropologists/cosmologists/astro-biologists are thinking thoughts which differ from the 'mainstream' you adhere to.

Your constant belittlement of anything I've ever mentioned shows me what camp you have both your feet firmly planted in. Not that that's a bad thing...it's just where you're at at this point in your life. I was there for 40 years, myself, once.

DamonX wrote:
I can understand though. After all...what good is a century of scientific discovery and subsequent analysis compared to blogs and youtube videos?

geek


LMAO...weak, dude. Come'on Mr Generality...get Scientifically specific with those evolutionary facts, as you know them to be true. We don't have all weekend. geek

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
DamonX
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:51:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795
Wow. This is quite a lot of homework you request of me.

Quote:
Tick off about a dozen of those evolution hypothesis facts for us, Damon. And please...stick with the main theme (mankind's evolution from whatever we started as to how we got to where we 'are' 25,000 or so years ago (since we've changed very little physically in that time). From the time I was about 7 or 8 years old until half a dozen years ago, I was a staunch believer in the evolutionary theory. Now, however..I've differentiated. That gives me 40 years, give or take a few months of reading everything about the theory, boning up on it...defending it.


Really? Does "boning up on it" mean scanning internet blogs and websites? You throw out these ideas, obviously supporting them, but then when anyone challenges you, you shrink away and say "I'm only exposing you to a different point of view!" Let's see your 12 provable facts for Pye's theory.

I am more than happy to discuss evolution. What points do you have issue with? Let me know and I will address them.

Quote:
Then I started reading alternative and competing theories. And some of them make a helluva lot more sense than what I learned and what was taught to me (us) from 1967 til 2003/2004.


I am actually a little confused as to what was "taught to you". Maybe you would enlighten me...so I can better judge your intellectual capacity.

Quote:
Hell, you can copy and paste a dozen URLs if you would prefer.


Like I've said previously...my knowledge is not internet based. I don't have any websites or blogs to support my views. I prefer actual information presented by actual researchers. I'll leave you to post URLs. Might I suggest "evolutionisamyth.com" or maybe... "scienceisevil.org".

Quote:
LMAO...you talk like a man who is so sure of everything, too. Everything is black or white...night or day, all or nothing. That is the one trait you have constantly shown me ever since you began posting on this forum. Mr. Generality (all or nothing) about everything but science, and within that realm, you are Mr. Specific.


I'm not quite sure if you know what "generalize" means.

transitive verb
1: to give a general form to
2a : to derive or induce (a general conception or principle) from particulars b : to draw a general conclusion from
3: to give general applicability to <generalize a law>; also : to make indefinite
intransitive verb
1: to form generalizations; also : to make vague or indefinite statements

I've endured your anti-generalization comments for quite some time. Perhaps you should actually learn what that term means. Or get some new material. I do "generalize". But it is far from making things black and white.

Quote:
I have been involved in branches of science for my livelihood, all of my adult working life. Both fields involved communications. One with RF/Microwave and the other with bits and bytes. I doubt (outside of some specific medical knowledge you probably hold above my knowledge level, that you could ever talk over my head about anything to do with any science, Damon. It is a strength and has been an extreme interest of mine all of my young life.


Ummm...that is not science. You have been making a living in a field based on the scientific discoveries of others. Your ability to enter data or punch a keyboard does not make you any more qualified than any one else. And just because it is an "interest" of yours...does not make you qualified. I am becoming increasingly convinced that you really don't have any idea what science actually is... Maybe you should stick to cruising blogs and seeking out conspiracy theories.


Quote:
Your constant belittlement of anything I've ever mentioned shows me what camp you have both your feet firmly planted in. Not that that's a bad thing...it's just where you're at at this point in your life. I was there for 40 years, myself, once.


Any other ageist comments you want to get out there? If the fact that you were born before me, is some kind of positive in your books, then go nuts and play it up. Maybe you could subtract my age from yours and then calculate some kind of naivity index value!

Wow...that was a lot. Next time break it up a bit. I would suggest that your hostility is simply your alpha dog reaction to me...but I know that you hate all that "biology stuff".


WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:28:37 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
http://primaxstudio.com/stuff/scale_of_universe/

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:37:51 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
You're going to judge my intellectual capacity? Will you be doing so, while sober or under the influence of much better drugs than mere marijuana?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
She
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:45:55 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 2,153
Location: Europe
WellMadeMale wrote:
http://primaxstudio.com/stuff/scale_of_universe/


Wow how cool is this link!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:48:14 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
She wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
http://primaxstudio.com/stuff/scale_of_universe/


Wow how cool is this link!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!


It is an internet website, She...so...don't trust anything 100% that you might find on it.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
She
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:52:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 2,153
Location: Europe
WellMadeMale wrote:
She wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
http://primaxstudio.com/stuff/scale_of_universe/


Wow how cool is this link!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!


It is an internet website, She...so...don't trust anything 100% that you might find on it.


hahah stop it, and please don't drag me into it, lol. That link is so amazing that I am speachles. I am playing with it for a while now! Totaly like a kid with a new toygeek
DamonX
Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:39:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795
Hey WMM! I just found some bones in the dumpster behind my house!

All I need is 500 bucks to do the research to prove that they are alien bones! Interested?

After I prove that they are genuine, I promise I'll pay the money back to you!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:48:19 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
DamonX wrote:
Hey WMM! I just found some bones in the dumpster behind my house!

All I need is 500 bucks to do the research to prove that they are alien bones! Interested?

After I prove that they are genuine, I promise I'll pay the money back to you!


Maybe you found some Sasquatch bones. I hear they are popular in your neck of the woods. Show me some anonymous anecdotal quotes and plaster casts and maybe we can deal.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
DamonX
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 9:36:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795

Quote:
Maybe you found some Sasquatch bones. I hear they are popular in your neck of the woods.



Yeah...me and bigfoot hang out all the time! We like to get high and read science journals. icon_smile
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:14:41 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
Knowing a few things about feet, I'm sure you'd make an excellent researcher in this field.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:18:00 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,519
Location: My Tower, United States
DamonX wrote:

Quote:
Maybe you found some Sasquatch bones. I hear they are popular in your neck of the woods.



Yeah...me and bigfoot hang out all the time! We like to get high and read science journals. icon_smile


That's the name of my next album... Getting Baked with Bigfoot. yep, gonna be a mixture of Glam Rock, Blue Grass, and Trance. look for the tour in a town near you! flower

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:39:22 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
Ancient life more advanced? Why that's sacrilegious dogma, which cuts against the major theory of evolution.

Thank goodness for ongoing scientific research!

New evolutionary research disproves living missing link theories
February 10, 2011
Evolution is not a steady march towards ever more sophisticated beings and therefore the
search for the living "missing links" is pointless, according to findings published by a team
of researchers led by Dr. Hervé Philippe of the Université de Montréal's Department of Biochemistry.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
DamonX
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:25:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795
WellMadeMale wrote:
Ancient life more advanced? Why that's sacrilegious dogma, which cuts against the major theory of evolution.

Thank goodness for ongoing scientific research!

New evolutionary research disproves living missing link theories
February 10, 2011
Evolution is not a steady march towards ever more sophisticated beings and therefore the
search for the living "missing links" is pointless, according to findings published by a team
of researchers led by Dr. Hervé Philippe of the Université de Montréal's Department of Biochemistry.


You mean the term "missing link" is outdated? Wow. Welcome to 1955! I thought the neo anti evolutionists preferred the term "transition species".

And evolution is simple change. It has nothing to do with "progress." Organisms merely adapt to meet the environment in which they are situated.

WMM, you should read Richard Dawkins' "The Greatest Show on Earth" if you want to get a comprehensive view of modern science's view on evolution. It is quite reader friendly and is easy to understand for people with even less than adequate scientific education. You can even get it on audiobook if you like.

be careful though...you don't want to get indocrinated into the coven of modern science... after all..."THEY don't want you know...(insert conspiracy theory here)......"
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 11:04:55 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
You're what, Damon...30, 31?

I'll wager by the time you're 44-45, you'll have evolved a great deal more yourself. I realize you went to medical school and you've got gobs of education under your belt in all the right sciences.

Your cocky attitude is well earned...that's why it's going to be such a bell-ringer for you, when the lights click on, inside your mind. And then...you'll have to take the really big stand by reversal of everything you've spent the previous 25 years espousing.

Too bad I won't be there to witness it.

But it's coming for you. And you will dig the shit out of it.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:57:18 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
WellMadeMale wrote:
You're what, Damon...30, 31?

I'll wager by the time you're 44-45, you'll have evolved a great deal more yourself. I realize you went to medical school and you've got gobs of education under your belt in all the right sciences.

Your cocky attitude is well earned...that's why it's going to be such a bell-ringer for you, when the lights click on, inside your mind. And then...you'll have to take the really big stand by reversal of everything you've spent the previous 25 years espousing.

Too bad I won't be there to witness it.

But it's coming for you. And you will dig the shit out of it.




Calm down Carnac... This is the thread about alien hybrids isn't it?



Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:06:16 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,268
Location: West Coast
WellMadeMale wrote:

But it's coming for you...






Jonnymarine
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 1:08:16 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 66
I havent even finished the first segment... I might I might not, but I have a question for you. On what grounds to you call creationism and evolution "conspiracy theories... There is proof of both granted you have to have faith to believe the first one if you cant open your eyes and see that its real but there is definitely hard evidence that evolution does occur. Not to the extent that modern science has twisted it but still there is proof.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.