How often do you masturbate?

last reply
478 replies
71.6k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm bored at work so I thought what the hell. We always hear about guys jerking off, been joked about on tv and in movies for years. Much less often than we hear about women masturbating. It is pretty much a daily thing for me. What say you ladies?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh, i don't have any daily goal i feel the need to reach (omg, it's noon and i'm behind! better get in a couple of catch up sessions! smile as a rule, it's rare i go a day without a self pleasure session - of course, i am counting cyber as a masturbation session, just for the record.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I masturbate almost every day and some days more than once. Usually in the shower, but sometimes while in a cyber session.
Lurker
0 likes
Once a day minimum really; unless things bother/tire me enough to stop me
Lurker
0 likes
usually one a day, sometimes more then others cant really put a number on it, sinse you cant control when your are horny or notsilly
Lurker
0 likes
I have been doing lots of role-play lately and sometimes touch myself 2 or 3 times a day...its so sexy...
Lurker
0 likes
Usually every day...sometimes more than once...but it depends on what is going on in everyday life too. It doesn't qualify as full masturbation but I do notice that I am always touching myself when I am on Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Usually every day, and usually 3 or 4 times a day. I go through agonising periods where I feel like my arousal will never fade, and on those days I masturbate up to 15 times or so.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on my mood... then once a day... sometimes more, especially when I've been cyber chatting *wink wink*
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Probably 4-5 times per week. And usually 2-3 times per session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was single, I used to masturbate just about daily. Sometimes twice.

Now, I probably only do it once a week at most and it is very rarely at home.

When I am feeling horny, I like to wait until I can get at my boyfriend. The anticipation just seems to make the arousal escalate and the sex is much more intense if I wait.

The times I do it now, would be if I am not home, and the arousal is distracting me from things I need to be doing or concentrating on. Then, I find a place private enough to relieve the tension. Or if I am wearing tight jeans, sometimes I will do the crossed leg thigh rub right out in the open.
Lurker
0 likes
almost every day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sometimes everyday, sometimes once a week- I try not to do it too much, because i don't want to rely on it for sexual pleasure. Afterall I have a boyfriend to take care of that part of my life and it feels better with him if i hold off every once in a while
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About once a day. I'd say 5 days out of 7. I just enjoy it so it doesn't matter what's going on in my sex life.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
It's like a routine for me..lol
Lurker
0 likes
When the mood strikes and I have the time, yes, time to do it. I would say every couple of days, not everyday for sure.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Once a day, at least... hey I'm single!
Lurker
0 likes
Not everyday, but certainly on a regular basis. Feels so good for a short period and then I seem to be back to the same place.

An hour or so take you too a special place alone. Iwrote this very quickly and I must not have thought it through clearly. Still not every day, but there are a lot more days I Masturbate than the days I miss. Sorry
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
not everyday but somedays more than once so id say 8 to 10 times a week
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least once a day without fail! The more the better ;) hehe xXx
Love From Princess C <3 xXx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very rarely does a morning go by that I dont masturbate in the shower, and I also masturbate most nights before bed. Plus there may be times when I am on Lush and chatting with a special friend that I may masturbate too. So I would say on average at least twice a day. Sometimes more, rarely less!!

The more sex I have, the more I masturbate too. I just always seem to be horny when I am having a lot of sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Atleast once a day sometimes up to 3 times a day
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
The more sex I have, the more I masturbate too. I just always seem to be horny when I am having a lot of sex!

I second that!!! I have always had a high sex drive and masturbate daily, but the more I get the more I want and crave to be satisfied!!! Plus someone special knows all my triggers to make things more intense and leave me begging for more!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to masterbate everyday orgasming at least 4 times; however, now that I am living with a dick and I can get it pretty much whenever, I masterbate far less often.
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on the mood I'm in, sometimes once or twice a week, other times 3 or 4 times a day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How often do i....... ummmm well id like to cum every day but i dont ever have the time. Ive only recently been on here during the day and the office wouldnt be the best place to get my cock out. I probably masturbate once maybe twice aweek. shamefull!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depending on the time of the month, anywhere from once every few days to 5-6 times a day at most
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depending on the time of the month, anywhere from once every few days to 5-6 times a day at most
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least once a day, twice if he's not around. Then again, if he is, we have mutual masturbation.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not every day ,,,but at times more than once a day,,,