Song recommendations??

last reply
65 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recommend ONE song for me to download onto my ipod. I have plenty on there but want more, but nothing is tickling my fancy. Care the help? With song or my fancy?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
"The Ghost Inside" by Broken Bells. The coolest song of 2010, says me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Gorecki by Lamb - one of the most beautifully moving songs i have ever heard.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recommend Would you Midn by Janet Jackson. It gets you in the mood for storywriting in more ways than one, imho.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum. I dunno if it'll do anything for your fancy but it always makes me think, personaly i've heard few songs with the gravitas of this one.
Lurker
0 likes
check out club zafia in the pub, music for all tastes, or youtube a fav artist of yours, someone may have done a cover and click on them and so on and so on.
Lurker
0 likes
Just 1? Really?

Wish you well- Bernard Fanning
( I wish I could give you 100 though)
Lurker
0 likes
Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

Epic Classic Rock - 'nuff said
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Josh Woodward - Inertia
You can pick it up for free at his website joshwoodward.com
It is in the "Not Quite Connected" album
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
One of my favourite songs of all time is Fade Into You by Mazzy Star... Year after year, it's still just as crisp and relevant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
"The Ghost Inside" by Broken Bells. The coolest song of 2010, says me.

Right on! James Mercer and Dangermouse created a masterpeice with that whole album.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
life is beautiful - keb' mo'
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Gin Wigmore - under my skin
Perfect to feel crazy and happy.
Lurker
0 likes
One eskimO .... they have a number of great songs. I love Amazing and Kandi.

Civil Twilight - Letters from the Sky

Oops ... that's 3 ...

All three are on my profile page under the video section if you wanna listen! *smile*

Van
Removalist
0 likes

Hope - Apocalyptica

Its where rock meets classical music.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I never get tired of My Only Lover by Gregory Isaacs.
Lurker
0 likes
What music genre is your favourite?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Gin Wigmore - under my skin
Perfect to feel crazy and happy.

Wow, a NZer mentioned. I served her in the bar I work at the other day and I was rather disappointed when she didn't ask for a Martini.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I recommend Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons cause its like a really out there song and if you listen to it enough you realize its a really great band and song.
Jazmin "Hot Slut" Jones
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Pockey Way....Neville Brothers
Lurker
0 likes
Dave Brubeck and his Take Five is still one of my favorites for a while now, I cannot get enough of it! However it is not last year song but is good sex play, at least it works for me (now I know! why am I so on to it,lol)
Lurker
0 likes
Doing it to Death -- James Brown

Cold Beverage -- G. Love and Special Sauce
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
What music genre is your favourite?

SE, I guess my favorite would be classic rock. But really, I lik just about everything. Other than country I'll listen to everthing between Mozart and Metallica. Just found my old O Brother Where Art Thou cd... so I'm kinda digging some bluegrass right now. lol

Thanks everyone for the suggestions... I haven't listened to them all yet but what I have has been really good. Keep 'em coming

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
This is my song that gets me motivated. Especially NFL Playoff time of the year. Renegade by Styx

GO!! PITTSBURGH STEELERS GO!!
Lurker
0 likes
Download the first (and in my opinion, the best) Oasis album, Definitely Maybe.

Enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Man, to choose just ONE! Ahh, the choices, lol. I'm going to have to go with a few of the posters here, like: LadyX: Broken Bells, good stuff; VanGogh: One EskimO, love 'em; WetWet: Mumford and Sons, can't get enough of those guys!! (check out 'Roll Away Your Stone'...that's a great one, in my opinion).

Hmmm, at the moment I'm listening to Bob Schneider - 'Bringdown', love the feel good, sexy sound of this one, and if ya like listening and getting into lyrics...it's a good one for that too. Have it on my playlist there in the top few.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Recommend ONE song for me to download onto my ipod. I have plenty on there but want more, but nothing is tickling my fancy. Care the help? With song or my fancy?

I can relate, man.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Gorecki by Lamb - one of the most beautifully moving songs i have ever heard.

loved this : )

Mumford and Sons -thanks Butterfly
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i pretty much love the songs by The Script...
try it if you will like it! smile

--------------------------------------------------

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I grew up in the 60's & 70's can't help but like classic rock, but for the past 10 years or so I been getting into the Blues. Again, so much to choose from. Albert King... "I'll Play The Blues for You" would be a good pick..