84 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 55

What does your score mean?

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships. Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Your score is 80

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates. While this giving nature certainly nurtures healthy relationships, it could also backfire if taken to an extreme. In fact, this high score could mean that you go too far on occasion, compromising your own well being to make your loved one happy. Does your partner give as much as you do in the relationship? There needs to be both give and take to make a relationship work, so learn to put yourself first from time to time.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I scored a 40, with the same response as Roccos.......I guess that makes me selfish??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Wow 50 for me. Talk about the middle of the road! LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 100

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates. While this giving nature certainly nurtures healthy relationships, it could also backfire if taken to an extreme. In fact, this high score could mean that you go too far on occasion, compromising your own well being to make your loved one happy. Does your partner give as much as you do in the relationship? There needs to be both give and take to make a relationship work, so learn to put yourself first from time to time.

Would you act out a fantasy that disgusted you, just because it turned your lover on completely?
Is the only question I have a problem with - How Disquesting is it?

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
You hiccupped.
Lurker
0 likes
You're not selfish, Pixie.
When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own.

I know you're bighearted, too.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Thanks Rocco, your too sweet!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
How in love are you?

Your score is: 90

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 60

Your
score

Average
score

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I received a 65.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn I scored 85, may be not completely accurate though.
Lurker
0 likes
Ha....30.

Love doesn't appear to make your world go 'round. When it comes to romance, you're generally not willing to make sacrifices or put your partner's needs ahead of your own. In fact, you seem to be a tad on the selfish side. You've got a take-me-as-I-am attitude.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I also had an 85 score.
Lurker
0 likes
well not always we r going to plz our gf /bf the test was made how much we r willing to give not in the impotance of having some balance , yes we have to do sacirfices to make things work but sometimes we have to do the right thing no matter if our significan other thinks its wrong , to me we have to do it for then and also think of us when we have toto a tough decisión
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored 65 for whatever its worth. Don't think this "test" shows anything and these statistics don't help anyone..
Expected more..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 45

Your
score

Average
score

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships. Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 45
Site administrator
0 likes
omg I scored 95 .. I must be a right pushover lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored 65smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How in love are you?

Your score is: 75

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
55-

That's healthy but I freely admit I tend to give a lot and like to be generous. I chose Supple because in the bedroom I enjoy being submissive and pleasing. I like to tease and laugh and genuinely enjoy bringing my lover as much pleasure as possible. However, outside the bedroom I am successful, intelligent and independent. Whomever, I am with needs to be able to love, appreciate and enjoy both aspects of my personality.

sup·ple:
1. bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible: a supple bough.

2. characterized by ease in bending; limber; lithe: supple movements.

3. characterized by ease, responsiveness, and adaptability in mental action.

4. compliant or yielding.

5. obsequious; servile.

Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 65

0 likes
Your score is: 90

Your
score

Average
score

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates. While this giving nature certainly nurtures healthy relationships, it could also backfire if taken to an extreme. In fact, this high score could mean that you go too far on occasion, compromising your own well being to make your loved one happy. Does your partner give as much as you do in the relationship? There needs to be both give and take to make a relationship work, so learn to put yourself first from time to time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 65

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
scored a 65 and im happy with that