Ever gotten enemas?

last reply
22 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just curious if any of you gals here have gotten enemas from your boyfriend? if so how is it done such as is it shoved in hard, done easy & slow?

i give my girlfriend enemas & i always shove it in hard & deep she loves it
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Never had one...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO!! Sounds pretty gross to me.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CoolJon1982

I find it interesting that someone who professes he does not read much (if at all) would join a website which primarily involves reading and writing. Unless you're here to share your enema application techniques.

Thanks for the laugh this morning, Jon.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Somebody once paid me to give me an enema. First and only time I have ever had one. Not sure it is really my thing
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Did somebody invite this guy? Or did he just show up???

oh, yeah, he's with me... tell him to meet me out back. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by DirtyMartini

I was wondering why he missed our weekly mutual-enema rendezvous yesterday.

You bitch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by DirtyMartini

I thought to do the enema, he'd have to meet you in back?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
First off, on a serious note: different kinks to different folks - although some things, others might not get? that doesn't mean it's not going to be a huge turn on to someone else, and hey, Lush is all about celebrating turn ons, so cheers to you and your girl, Cooljon =d>

i've had an enema or two, not for sexual reasons, medical, and honestly, i didn't enjoy them. i can't really see that changing, even if it's Johnny Depp giving them to me, but really, never say never - so... if Johnny Depp is reading this, and wishes to come visit me and give me an enema, PM me and i'll send you my address

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Personally I've always been in the camp that enemas, shaving, and other cleansing and beautification practices are a solitary endeavour.

I have no desire to have another person involved in any of them.

But, as Sprite said, if it turns you on to share with a partner, then to each his own.

However... I can't imagine 'shoving it in hard and deep' would be a good thing with an enema.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
the enema of my enemy is my friend!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
First off, on a serious note: different kinks to different folks - although some things, others might not get? that doesn't mean it's not going to be a huge turn on to someone else, and hey, Lush is all about celebrating turn ons, so cheers to you and your girl, Cooljon =d>

i've had an enema or two, not for sexual reasons, medical, and honestly, i didn't enjoy them. i can't really see that changing, even if it's Johnny Depp giving them to me, but really, never say never - so... if Johnny Depp is reading this, and wishes to come visit me and give me an enema, PM me and i'll send you my address

I Agree With Her Royal Spriteness, If It Is Between Consenting Adults, If You Like It Do It. I Just Gave My Opinion On Whether Or Not I Would Like It.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by sprite

I Agree With Her Royal Spriteness, If It Is Between Consenting Adults, If You Like It Do It. I Just Gave My Opinion On Whether Or Not I Would Like It.

ok, time for random 'i love you's *hugs Nikki* i love you!

Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I've seen them done medically. . No thanks.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Lurker
0 likes
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemas. --Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
no thank youbiggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I once watched a Japanese cartoon in which a teacher was, by several of her evil students, administered a enema to, among many other sexual tortures to deprave her. Actually, to me at least, what came out of the teacher, thanks to that enema, was gross very badly! So gross that it dissipated my arousal, mind you, my arousal due to the cartoon before that enema was of a very high level!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that's just not my baaaag bayyyby. But if you like it fairplay to ya. Too much poo!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CoolJon1982
Just curious if any of you gals here have gotten enemas from your boyfriend? if so how is it done such as is it shoved in hard, done easy & slow?

Had them for medical purposes, but other than that it's not my bag.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i use give my self one ever week but i quit cuz my dont have bf did not pull out of my asshole with poo on his cock