First sex toy!

last reply
4 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had one before but im looking at getting a little silver bullet vibrator. Are they any good?

I dont want to get anything too big or too powerful so that when im with a guy its not ruined for me, any help?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Silver bullet is my fave sex toy! In my single days that was my best friend some nights. Duracell stock went down when I got married, I'm sure!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A sex toy won't ruin things if you're with a guy. There's still a huge difference between the feelings associated with sex and just using a sex toy. As a bonus if you get a fun guy, you can enjoy both together....

But I digress...

My first toys were the bullet and the pocket rocket. I used them all through university, so they served their purpose and are decent inexpensive, simple clit-stimulating devices.

As usual, I can't say enough good things about the Lelo brand of sex toys. They make several small hand-held clit stimulators that are great to use alone, but are also contoured in a way that you can also use them (or have your partner use them on you) during sex. They are re-chargeable toys (like an ipod) so you will never need to worry about needing batteries and they are impeccably made. I love this brand because they are the quietest toys on the market. I hate the 'buzzing' sound of a lot of toys... it can be distracting and rather unerotic... especially if you're considering using them with a partner. The Lelo line of toys is practically silent... But like I said, they are a bit pricier... but well worth the money in my opinion because they will last forever. You really do pay for quality when it comes to toys. If you're looking for a basic clit-stimulator, they have three versions, and their newest, "Alia", is waterproof, so you can use it in the bathtub.

But if you're just exploring toys and don't want to spend the cash, then the bullet or rocket are definitely decent... just be prepared for the loud buzzing and keep your supply of batteries well-stocked.
Lurker
0 likes
my first sex toy brought was a bullet and first used was a pencil case

Post Edited by Admin No underage references allowed anywhere on the site
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my first vibrator my bf bought me, it was black and about 8 inch long, was ok but was very plasticy and hard, didnt feel great inside, only on my clit
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.