Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised?

last reply
25 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And why?
I wish that I was your coronary artery so that I could always be wrapped around your heart. --- ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Dosn't matter as long as he keeps it clean and it still works. I am happy as long as the dude likes me and can satisfy my needs. but if I could choose I like un cercumsized, feels more . . . . erotic.
Thats all I know. Good question though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
uncircumcised...

natural is definately better, feels better, easier to jerk off.... in the immortal words of samantha from sex and the city... "It's like a tootsie pop with a delicious surpise inside" lol... I don't even know what a tootsie pop is but i'm guessing it's like the UK's push pop... and... im rambling!

xxxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Ive only ever been with uncircumcised, and i love it!! Dont think i'd like circumcised so much.... it would be the equivalent of a guy looking a woman with massive boobs who got a reduction...what a waste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have really only been with circumsized men, but if I liked him, I would go for it. But something about the look of an uncircumsized cock that is a turn off. Kind of looks like a scared turtle. But I guess a cock is a cock right!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive only been with circumcised guys also but would not turn down a guy if he was uncut i think it would be fun to play with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Circumcised deffinitly, its a big turn on!
*DeliaStar*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either, depends who it is attached to.
Lurker
0 likes
I like both, there is not different to me, a cock is a cock no matter what.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't understand why any one would care. If is hard and willing and available, that is all that really matter to this woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Circumcised. Uncircumcised just looks... awkward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny how we could divide the responses into culture/continent.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
circumsized most definitely. it's a cleanliness thing with me...no matter how clean the dude is, it's still a fold of skin that bacteria can grow under and NO THANKS
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
circumcised!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Circumcised...never seen one uncircumcised so I really don't know the difference besides the look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had many of both. Both feel the same inside. Who it's attached to is more important. Uncirc is easier to give a hand job to because you can rub the foreskin up over the knob without needing lube; just a bit of spit helps. Uncirc needs to be diligent in washing though; have come across a couple of manky ones. Agree that uncirc looks a bit strange at first, when droopy, but pretty much the same when hard. Never knock either back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer circumcised. Uncircumcised just kinda looks like a twinkie to me... (I know, odd comparison) But, I guess a cock is a cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cut guys are pretty rare in the UK, as far as I know. I've never been with one.
Personally though I like the idea of natural, the idea of cutting part of it off creeps me out. I don't see how a guy having to keep his foreskin clean is any different from keeping any other body part clean. You get germs under your fingernails, but I bet you'd still let a guy put his fingers in your mouth or wherever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to say, if I have a nice hard cock in front of me, I don't frickin care if it's cut or not, just let me have a taste! Both are fun to explore and play with.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just as long as its really clean. But yea circumcized I like the best!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am always intrigued by the uncircumsized cock. In the US it is actually rare to see one up close and personal. I like playing with the foreskin and guys say their glans are way more sensitive. Once its in me i agree it feels the same.
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer circumsized, but if I loved the man it would not matter. To me it is no different then the color of hair or eyes. It is about the person and what connects us intimately...personality and common interests.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only been with circumcised men, but my brother was uncircumcised and I know that he had a real issue of keeping it clean. So I would have to say that I prefer circumcised just because I have sucked nasty cocks and I can't imagine sucking a cock with a bacterial growth underneath the skin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
un works great inm your ass