Why swallow?

last reply
321 replies
60.8k views
1 watcher
25 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, this question has probably been asked before. However, I was wondering.. why is it a "turn on" for girls to swallow? Personally, I swallow. I've just known no other way. But, why is it hot?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Truthfully it does not matter to me if she swallows, I enjoy it just as much either way.

If swallowing bothers her, I'd rather she just be more comfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dunno either... why it is SPECIFICALLY hot or whatever...

maybe because a lot of girls don't?
Lurker
1 like
I think it is the willingness to please that turns me on. Or just the fact that it is naughty.
Lurker
0 likes
Just do it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RockhardRides
I think it is the willingness to please that turns me on. Or just the fact that it is naughty.

X2
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It just makes us feel that you really care for us. Personally it doesn't matter if you spit or swallow, but it just gives you the feeling that you care, and want to please us. Same as cuming inside you or pulling out. Your preference.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather the woman be comfortable. Whether she swallows or not is not terribly important to me it's what happens up to my cum that's important.
Lurker
1 like
The fact that a woman will swallow just signals the willingness for her to do whatever it takes to satisfy her man
Constant Gardener
0 likes
heheh...at least act like you've never swallowed before. Like it's the 1st time in your life that you ever even contemplated letting a man shoot his load in the mouth of the lovely woman you want 'us' to fall in love with.

Otherwise, some of us men are apt to think.........

"Wow, she really loves to eat cum." At which point the next logical thing to think is: "Hmmm, I bet she's swallowed more cum than the shower drain @ the local university's - football locker room, on gay-jack-off-contest-day."

You're not likely to be marriage material at that point in his thinking process lol

Me, I wouldn't give a second's thought to being your fuckbuddy going forward...or even kissing you. I know that you brush your teeth and gargle and it's probably been at least 24 hours since you last blew some dude, besides me.

But I'm not your average, ordinary guy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
it's about her enjoying every bit of what happends...she wants me and everything that comes with it...pun intended...i will give her anything she desires and ask for the same in return...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's the big deal? I just had an ejaculation and I came in her mouth that took care of my orgasm, spit, swallow, whatever, it may be erotic to see my cum being swallowed, and in some way it may indicate a deeper level of commitment ,but some women love to swallow and some don't, I received a great head and that in and of itself is my reward
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallowing is probably seen as an act of submission of the woman to as guy. Personally I couldn't care less as along as I cum lol.
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not a big deal. My ex said she swallowed if she like the taste at the time. Sometimes she did others she didn't. Either way I came. Power was her other aspect. She'd say "I'll swallow if you do what I want" or something to that nature. My old girlfriend would say "Swallowing is Love spitting is like"
Lurker
0 likes
I don't care if she swallows or not, I just want to cum in her mouth. Otherwise, at least be good with your well lubed hands and bring me off that way. It's all about the intense pleasure at the moment and you don't want it to stop.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Because spitting it out is way un-sexy.

Cumming on a women is sexy and her swallowing is sexy. Spitting is sorta gross and doesn't spitting make the cum taste linger in your mouths longer?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Cumming on a women is sexy and her swallowing is sexy. Spitting is sorta gross and doesn't spitting make the cum taste linger in your mouths longer?

What if she keeps it in her mouth and then kisses you with a mouthful of cum so that you can share? That can be very sexy...

PS. I already know your reaction to this 007, so I'm just yanking your chain.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Magical_felix

What if she keeps it in her mouth and then kisses you with a mouthful of cum so that you can share? That can be very sexy...

PS. I already know your reaction to this 007, so I'm just yanking your chain.

Thats cool..................................

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChelseaSmile
Okay, this question has probably been asked before. However, I was wondering.. why is it a "turn on" for girls to swallow? Personally, I swallow. I've just known no other way. But, why is it hot?

Very good question....

Swallowing tells us that you want and need us, you accept us in every sense of the word. There is also a faintly power-trippy element to a girl swallowing your come.... We feel all masterful and dominant!! It also feels better I think when you can come in a girl's mouth and don't have to pull out...

I dated a girl once who would allow me to come in her mouth but would then spit out my come.... Although we really adored each other I always felt like she was in some way disgusted by my come. Consciously I knew she wasn't, but there was the tiniest element of rejection as she spat my emission out.... (I drank her juices like nectar and loved her taste.... It irked me that she couldn't do the same....)

Irrational? Perhaps....

Here's a funny thing.... I've never been comfortable kissing my girls directly after they've blown me. It's ridiculous and silly I know, but I'm being honest.... There's something faintly 'icky' about it.... Likewise I can't comfortably enjoy going down on her directly after I've come in her.... An hour or so later, or the next morning, fine.... But not when I've just come in her.....

It gets weirder.....

Some years ago I flirted with the idea of bi-sexuality and slept with a few guys, no anal, but I gave a few blow-jobs.... I did to them what I liked people to do for me. I swallowed every time, and I enjoyed it.... I was never sexually aroused by the action, as in, I never got a hard-on for another guy, BUT I did get an odd thrill out of pleasing someone else.... Whether that's sub or dom I'm not sure.... Probably a scintilla of both..... Oddly, since I never could get a hard-on with another guy I've never been blown by a man.... But I don't regret the experimentation though my inability to submit to a male partner did lead to frustration among the (only two!) males I slept with.

My point being that another guy's come didn't freak me out at all.... Quite the opposite..... I swallowed what I was given as my reward for a job well done.....

I've answered honestly and would love to hear more thoughts on this.....

xx S
Wild at Heart
1 like
Here's a funny thing.... I've never been comfortable kissing my girls after they've blown me. It's ridiculous and silly I know, but I'm being honest.... There's something faintly 'icky' about it.... Likewise I can't comfortably enjoy going down on her directly after I've come in her.... An hour or so later, or the next morning, fine.... But not when I've just come in her.....

Careful man... According to Lush guys and girls, Only real men like their own cum. Like, the men that don't are like not in touch with themselves? some shit like that...
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Felix!!!!

I can only be honest, and re-reading my post I understand that I should probably submit to immediate therapy!

But I've answered honestly as I always endeavour to do.....

Shrink: "So you won't taste your own come but you're quite happy to taste someone else's....."

Me: "Yes and I can't explain it and I don't need to since it doesn't bother me a jot!!!!"

xx SF

(Real Men???!!!! I write as Stephanie, for Christ's sake!!!!! Oh My God I'm getting concerned now.......)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Hey Felix!!!!

I can only be honest, and re-reading my post I understand that I should probably submit to immediate therapy!

But I've answered honestly as I always endeavour to do.....

Shrink: "So you won't taste your own come but you're quite happy to taste someone else's....."

Me: "Yes and I can't explain it and I don't need to since it doesn't bother me a jot!!!!"

xx SF

(Real Men???!!!! I write as Stephanie, for Christ's sake!!!!! Oh My God I'm getting concerned now.......)

I'm sure there are lots of guys out there like you and Felix that don't like the taste of their own cum but are open to swallowing another man's cum.

It's sex, so it's all personal preference.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'm sure there are lots of guys out there like you that don't like the taste of their own cum but are open to swallowing another man's cum.

Hey look I fixed it for you.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess Dolly touched a nerve....

LOL!!!!!!!!

XX SF
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I'm sure there are lots of guys out there like you that don't like the taste of their own cum but are open to swallowing another man's cum.

haha... I knew you'd pick up on that one!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Magical_felix

haha... I knew you'd pick up on that one!

She's really pretty......

But What A Bitch!!!!!

JOKE!!!!!!

(I know you're a kitten, Dancing Doll.....)

I have to say that or she'd rip me a new one..... And I like the old one......

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, if I'm into the guy I can't wait to taste and swallow. Its such a head rush to know I've excited a guy to this level and he wants to share himself with me. I love the taste of my man. smile
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Well, let's just say I wouldn't turn down a girl who wanted to spit. Let's face it, the suck and the orgasm are always appreciated. But... spitting afterwards, for me, is a bit of, "ick" at the end, especially if she does it right away. I want my partner to enjoy what we're doing, ideally to eroticize it all. In all honesty, I think if I went scurrying off to the sink to scrub my face and mouth out after I went down on her, tongue handing out, making it look like I needed to get that taste out of my mouth, that wouldn't be all that appreciated either. The swallow says "mmm, and I enjoyed it too"; the spit says "ick, well, I tolerated that for you". I'll take either, of course, just prefer that she not make it seem that I just dumped cod liver oil in her mouth and she needs to get the taste out.

Just one man's opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChelseaSmile

It is not that important to me if my wife swallows.1VLUWKRpDFNUz9dG I enjoy her sucking my cock just like I enjoy eating her pussy.ZeknrL2j5Acq5h27 I thoroughly enjoy it when she kisses me when her mouth is full of my cum.BHLzF754wL33qne0
Lurker
0 likes
My ex tried to swallow a few times and gagged and spit...not a positive reaction but the fact that she tried meant a lot to me. I didnt mind kissing her after the tatse of me in her mouth was a total turn on.

Its hot because she wanted to do it for me.