Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why swallow? Options · View
Sensei
Posted: Monday, June 04, 2012 7:54:21 PM

ChelseaSmile wrote:
Okay, this question has probably been asked before. However, I was wondering.. why is it a "turn on" for girls to swallow? Personally, I swallow. I've just known no other way. But, why is it hot?

It shows *appreciation*. When a woman does *anything* for her man that gives the impression that she *loves* his orgasms and its products.... well, that's just magical.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
clum
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 4:48:44 AM

We have an understanding: I agree to eat more pineapple and she continues to swallow.

(Honestly, I don't mind either way. I don't think she really gives it a second thought; it just happens).

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
dan711
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:37:13 AM

Itis an added bonus to a great blowjob.
Layla88
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 6:15:34 AM

Well I usually swallow. Guys love it and it isn't a problem really, would rather that then it dribbling out my mouth or spitting it out...unless you've already made enough mess aha! But honestly I don't quite understand why it's so hot for guys, and maybe it is because not many girls do it, but also we all have things we're into and don't quite know why :)
Michael
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 7:05:15 AM

It is not the act of swallowing that is arousing or exciting.

It is the willingness to swallow her man's seed that sends an erotic message to him;
it is these kinds of messages that make a man want her, again and again.

clum
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 7:08:26 AM

FtLMale wrote:

It is not the act of swallowing that is arousing or exciting.

It is the willingness to swallow her man's seed that sends an erotic message to him;
it is these kinds of messages that make a man want her, again and again.

I always thought it was the huge tits and sweet pussy. Wrong again, I suppose...

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
Sarah84
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 7:57:28 PM

For all those guys who are so turned on by / have the expectation that, the girl will swallow.... how many of you have swallowed your own, or even tasted it?
deminymph
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 7:36:21 PM

For me, it's about pleasing him. even if he doesn't ask, you guys love when a girl swallows, so I do it for that reason. And it's a nice surprise for guys who don't expect it. It's also about accepting all of him. Personally, I love the taste. It's bitter and salty sometimes, but there's something behind that, something that I can't describe or explain that I really like.
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:26:47 PM

Because anything else is a waste!!!
Leiza350
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:42:26 PM

why not...lol
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 12:37:34 AM

Wait, there are women who don't? Never yet met one of those.
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 8:07:57 AM

Why not swallow? It tastes nice in the majority of cases and satisfies him. I know I love to swallow and I love to watch a woman swallow my load. Why? Because it's a filthy/gorgeous way of showing appreciation.
SexySophie
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 9:18:48 AM

It's the ultimate erotic thing a girl can do for a man and in my case is reserved for guys I've had strong feelings for. But in any case I love to feel him shooting his cum, feel it spatter all over my tongue and the back of my throat then I gather it up and sample its texture letting it swill all round my mouth before swallowing it bit by bit. Oh .. and of course all men like to see the milky results of their handiwork all over my tongue
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 10:10:02 AM

204-oral 430-128 sex sex b229 b229 b229 if you see the smile on this happy face as they ae swallowing it and licking thier lips then you would not need to ask why women swallow men's loads as it tasssssssssssssssssssssssstessssssssssssssssssssss yummmmy and they love it and love to see their woman enjoy thier load...
ready4
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:17:24 PM

you r so right
Sensei
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 6:25:38 PM

clum wrote:

I always thought it was the huge tits and sweet pussy. Wrong again, I suppose...

Those get him the first time. It's the other that gets him to come back.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Alissa
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 7:06:27 PM

Why not swallow ladies? L16 It's so delectably naughty and your man will LOVE you for it
bothofus36
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:21:41 AM

Exactly on point, Alissa. You can get almost anything by swallowing! I guess you knwo that already though!

horny_girl_in_need
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 6:58:30 AM

I've always swallowed, never really considered doing anything else. My fiance was so surprised when i swallowed his the first time, looked like christmas had come early. Bless Hugs
MorganMonster
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 12:55:34 PM

I've always swallowed, 1. I hate making a mess 2. I don't do the whole "facial" crap, and 3. guys love it, sometimes I'll kiss him right after with some still in my mouth, lol
lustygirl
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:11:37 PM

Most guys love it when a girl swallows. Besides i love the taste and feel of it
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:28:49 PM

I agree with Lustygirl, guys love when girl swallow. and girl love when guy swallow.. It taste good + make relation stronger as well as increase the pleasure. Some studies even show this juice is very nutritious as well.
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 4:07:02 PM

I always swallow hes cum that whats its all about that nice hot thick tasty load...plus to look one their face when you do swallow it all..i like to look him right in the eyes as hes shooting his reward in my mouth it delivers such a more powerful load more for me to savor...675-lick 675-lick tongue8 tongue8
Willy6941
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:40:33 PM

I swallow, too, because I like cum. I've only ever had someone else spit me out after a blowjob, and I didn't find that offensive, nor have I ever found it a bonus if he/she swallows my cum. I know one man who insisted I didn't swallow so he could share it with me. That was fun.
Budlee
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:32:22 PM

It's all I've ever known from my very first bj
Fireballsteve
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 12:48:41 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

What if she keeps it in her mouth and then kisses you with a mouthful of cum so that you can share?icon_biggrin

No no no no no
FANTASYGIRL
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 1:04:36 AM

Ohhhh ok so you swallow for him to love you more?!? I never been desperate! And it pleases him so what pleasure will I get what is he doing pleasure me?confused5
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:22:47 AM

FANTASYGIRL wrote:
Ohhhh ok so you swallow for him to love you more?!? I never been desperate! And it pleases him so what pleasure will I get what is he doing pleasure me?confused5

I think what some people may be saying is that they love to swallow because they know how much their partner loves to see it. The fact that they can please him so much is not to make the lad "love them more", but simply to enhance the feelings they already have.

A lass (or lad) who will swallow a shot of testicular mucus is hot because it's such an intimate thing, I think. And for them to love doing it because they enjoy it, rather than just wanting to please, is hotter than ever! It is natural among most humans to want to please and excite the ones they love, I believe, and this is one way to do it.

For somebody to be thinking, "I will do this if you do this..." is quite often a very selfish way of thinking, to my mind. To do something because you want to please your partner is wonderful. To know they will do their best to please you too is even better. But personally, if my partner was thinking "Oh woo, I just got you off simply so you'll get me off", then I'm better off without them. I'd like them to want to get me off because they enjoy making me happy, just as I enjoy making them happy. But if they didn't, for whatever reason, that's okay too, as long as it wasn't all the time.

There's no harm in thinking about what he might do to reciprocate, and that can be extremely pant-wetting. But if the only reason one swallows cum is to get something in return, then that's a bit more of a one-sided relationship than I'd be happy with. And actually, getting to swallow the cum is the biggest reciprocation some lasses could ask for. It doesn't make them desperate, necessarily. It makes them sexy.

Just my opinion. We're all different. sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
lolly347
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 4:55:03 AM

My girl does not really like swallowing, so therefore I would never ask her to do it. I do not think that its the be all and end all of the BJ itself. WHen you cum, you cum, doesn't matter where as such.
CenterLine
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 10:15:36 AM

I guess since I used to do it when I more routinely gave head to guys :( so I feel good about hearing the other girls doing it. It is a preference thing, but it's also an intimacy thing. I never liked to with guys who were just using me to get laid (even if I was using them), but if they showed me a little respect and courtesy when they went down on me then I was more inclined to go for it. Even the one night stands.