last reply
22 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever had sex with a professor?
(while you were their student in their class or not in their class)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but I would love to have sex with a few of my professors!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know YOU have otherwise you wouldn't be asking that dang question. So go on tell us what happened lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After the semester ended I ran into him at a pizza place.
We started an affair which I learned so much from.
We were discrete around campus, non-exclusive and lasted till graduation.
Lurker
0 likes
I never had nice professors, they were all really old... **sigh** just my luck...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and the lead up to the actual sex over the course of the semester was crazy. I would recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity as long as you don't end up getting in trouble. Sneaking around and meeting in his office for my tutoring sessions was crazy hot and just made it better when we finally fucked four months later (he made me wait until grades were turned in)
a falling angel is like a shooting star - beautiful from afar, but dangerous if you get too close
Lurker
0 likes
I have not, but I had a prof who went through girls every couple of semesters. He has a great personality, drives a Harley, lives in a huge lakehouse, and is just generally a good guy. I still remember him telling me he had a thing for redheads (my hair was red at the time), and thinking that he was a very smooth operator as he offered e a ride on his bike. Practice makes perfect, I suppose. I chose to ignore his advances, but have always imagined 'What if' scenarios. I still see him twice a year as I am on the advisory board for the program at the college. He hasn't changed at all and seems happier than ever.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a Professor that every girl on campus wanted to bed, some for better grades and some to just plainly fuck a hot man. I got an A+ in his class and was just as interested in him as the rest of the woman.

Months after being one of his students and one of his strongest admires, I met him in a non academic scene and eventually conversation got around to all the woman who wanted him and I paid no attention to him except the class room subject.

I knew if he was interested he would find me and I would not need to compete for his attention. It was hot and steamy while it lasted, until he brought up those words. You know, marriage and children.

Never took another class from him and he was a motivating instructor in all the ways that term can be used.

I have thought many times were we that good together or was it the added stimulus of getting caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a TA at university for 2 years and I had sex with one of my students.
Lurker
0 likes
No....All I had was old guys for professors!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never did, but as long as you are not using it to improve your grade, I dont see anything wrong with it. Would probably be a more comfortable situaltion for both of you if it was after you completed his/her class. But that also eliminates the danger aspect too.

Does having sex with one of my daughters teachers count? LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Never had one that was interesting enough, not into the dad thing
Lurker
0 likes
I had a professor approach me after one of my Fall class finals and gave me his number. We emailed and text a little bit over Winter Break and when I got back for the spring semester in January we started seeing each other casually for the entire Spring 2011 semester
Lurker
0 likes
I was approached by a few professors, most enjoyable/amazing/passionate/taboo sex I've ever had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah... I did... And to tell you... It was just an awesome experience...

He was so much matured and experienced that I learn a lot from him. Never actually thought of his age

We were in relation for a long period of time and I never looked at other man during it.

Just can't forget those days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by carmen_has36
After the semester ended I ran into him at a pizza place.
We started an affair which I learned so much from.
We were discrete around campus, non-exclusive and lasted till graduation.

That's cool... I had the same experience... Do you know, I just loved his attitude of teaching in everything... Holding your hand and making u finish every single thing... It was just exciting...

How was your experience?
Lurker
0 likes
I had sex with my math professor my first semester of college freshman year and never looked back( I was 18 and he was 38, now we're 25 and 45). Now we're engaged to be married in October! smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm currently in college and have had many experiences with professors, and I absolutely love it!!
Lurker
0 likes
I dated my philosophy TA after the class was over. He always paid special attention to me in class Yes I did get an A in the class... but that's because I'm a damn good student.

Most of my professors are too old or unattractive for me to be interested.
Lurker
0 likes
I think if I taught college, I might sometimes be tempted by my male students. As I teach high school, the only physical contact I've ever actually had with my students has been an encouraging or comforting hug. And the only physical contact I've fantasized about having has been the dream of being able to choke some of them out in the parking lot after school. smile
Lurker
0 likes
nope but some of them i would tap especially for a better grade lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
teaching medical students from time to time, I have been asked multiple times for friendship with benefits, each has been so wonderful and each are so special!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have and it was a strange but great experience. He wore heeled boots to school and he overheard me say that my heels were bigger than most guys dicks as a joke. He came up to me after classes and said he doubted it and meet him in his office. Let me say i learned alot from him and would do it all over again.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Eden
And the only physical contact I've fantasized about having has been the dream of being able to choke some of them out in the parking lot after school. smile

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
That was by far my biggest fantasy until I got to college, and my fantasy was fulfilled and he was absolutely amazing every single time. I have no complaints at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, all though he was my photography teacher so not like a college or school teacher... He is also the older guy i have ever been with, i was 25 and he was 39. Great times!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, sex with a prof is wrong -- unless you're a guy, and it's with me, of course!
Lurker
0 likes
I was a professor.. and fucked a student.. does that count?
Lurker
0 likes
In my last course none of my professors were in any way attractive.

Where I'm studying just now there's a cute lecturer that takes my Physical Pharmacy module. He's not a 9 or a 10 by any stretch of the imagination but I always feel the need to impress him in my tutorials. Lol.