Can you help me find this story?

last reply
3 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, so, I've been dying to find this one story that I read once - basically, this pretty hot girl is set up with this nerd/geek guy by her friends. She's sort of reluctant to go along with him, but her friends are all like "He's great in bed, you won't forget it for the rest of your life." So she ends up in her room with him, and he goes super slowly with undressing her and whatnot.

She gets impatient while he's kneading her breasts and just playing with her nipples and stuff, and she finally just tells him that he's too slow and blows him off (not like oral, like telling him to get lost), and he leaves all disappointed and upset.

She eventually feels bad for what she did, and invites him back out on a date, but the same thing happens again. She tells her friends about how it was a complete disaster, and they explain to her that there are a lot of nerve bundles in her nipples, and that it was supposed to arouse her more.

The third time that she invites him over he's a little apprehensive, but they both loosen up a bit more and it's the best sex that she's ever had in her entire life, and they live happily ever after.

Any ideas? D:
I wish that I was your coronary artery so that I could always be wrapped around your heart. --- ♥
Artistic Tart
0 likes
First, go HERE and enter a few keywords that might bring the story up. For instance, based on what you've described, possible keywords for this story might be: 'geek', 'nerd', 'straight sex', 'undressing' etc.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
]Hi there, I've trying to find this group of stories about these Asian teens in America and the have this "group" between them the guys are the masters and the girls are the pets, they all live in the same culdisc together and as soon as they get home from school they strip down and do their homework but when one of the guys wants a bj their pet comes right to them and starts. it's a multiple part story with bdsm, spanking, anal, oral, and regular sex, if someone can help me out by knowing the name of it or finding it that would be amazing! They were written a few years ago and for the past couple of days I've searched and search but I can't find it. It was really hot and steamy and I want to find it again. Thanks for the help!
Unsuregirl19