5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many women here love black guys.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'm loving one currently, and am generally attracted to black men. I've dated men of many races, though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Kissrighthere
How many women here love black guys.

my best male friend is black, i grew up with black men (and women) and i have dated them - i love them, but then i love asian men, white men, latino men... and women, too, btw smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love diversity ... I find all races to be beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a number of black guys and have always loved the experience. I am very selective so maybe I got lucky in picking the right ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Good point Angel,
I never discriminate against anyone,
therefor, I'm taking the liberty to post on this women only thread.
Yeah, but not as much as I love black women, nor in the same way.
Mostly for male bonding reasons
Lurker
0 likes
Black men are just as sexy as white men, show me a difference other than your skin color. I find all races equally attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most guys i see are black guys its wot im used 2. My bf is black.
Lurker
0 likes
Not me. I'm into gray ones with big foreheads and no mouths.

Lurker
0 likes
ME ME
Lurker
0 likes
i used yo love big black cocks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love big cocks
Lurker
0 likes
i love my black men BUT the black partners i have had always keep their damn clothes on, i just be like" why is it that u get me butt ass naked but you still got ur pants on, or ur socks and shirt?" what is the purpose. Or one guy had on socks and shoes. It has to be equal, if im naked u have to be too.lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont know man are weird like that lmao
Lurker
0 likes
The majorities of the guys I've been with have been black guys and so far I have enjoyed them much much more than white guys. I don't know what it is exactly but black guys are just amazing!
Lurker
0 likes
I like guys of all races so if I get with a black Im scraed I won't be able to go back. It happened to my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
ITA.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy a black guy every once in a while! I'm not going to lie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've dated black guys and found out that not all black guys are hung like horses. Then again, I'm attracted to other races as well and not only for sex.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I love the big black cock!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Soooo, if I get some gray body paint and duct tape my mouth.. do I have a shot?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Think you'd have to get a tennis ball implanted into your head first....to really gain a likeness.

In answer to the question, I don't find black guys, generally speaking, attractive. It's nothing racist, I just don't find them to be (physically) 'my type'. That said, I have found a couple of hotties....so maybe I've just been unlucky in the selection of black guys I've seen! silly
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not race specific...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

i was laughing out loud by myself... great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I have never been with a black man or woman, it is only because the opportunity never presented itself. I do not discriminate based on race or religon. I like people not because of who they worship or what color their skin is!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys like Wil Smith, Denzel Washington and oh my oh my the Old Spice guy.....definitely on the TDL....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by chefkathleen

Soooo, if I get some gray body paint and duct tape my mouth.. do I have a shot?

Yes! As long as you do that mind meld thing. It makes me tingle.
Lurker
0 likes
i love big black cock like no other!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I personally enjoy black males, i don't know if it's because my parents always told me to stay away or because of how good the sex is, probably both
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Although I have never been with a black man or woman, it is only because the opportunity never presented itself. I do not discriminate based on race or religon. I like people not because of who they worship or what color their skin is!!

Presenting Cocokisses, she's often available for taste testings and she guarantees to do some tasting of her own! LOL

I'm an equal opportunity lover, make me tingle in my head and you can take me to bed.