Looking For Handsome Men

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i loved a guy that was so humble and very gentle when i want him to be gentle to me... i loved meeting guys to find the sweet,adventurous and true love..What I want is to be in a relationship where both people are loved unconditionally and support one another
0 likes
Thanks for sharing, seeing as we are in the sharing mode today lets join hands since I have changed my dogs food, they have been producing amazing stool - the quality is so much better than their previous food..my Veterinarian would be impressed!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sexysingle
i loved a guy that was so humble and very gentle when i want him to be gentle to me... i loved meeting guys to find the sweet,adventurous and true love..What I want is to be in a relationship where both people are loved unconditionally and support one another

Well, you certainly came to the right place.

Welcome to Lush!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Thanks for sharing, seeing as we are in the sharing mode today lets join hands since I have changed my dogs food, they have been producing amazing stool - the quality is so much better than their previous food..my Veterinarian would be impressed!!

*falls off couch and giggles uncontrollably*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

fabulous timing Dude. Care to share more? I've just acquired a mutt of my own and was wondering how to improve the texture of her stools. I'm looking for advice on how to firm them up to make it easier to shovel her mess up from my lawn.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ME! I am an uber handsome MAN!!!!!

*looks down... crap. I knew I forgot to buy something while I was at the hospital!!!! I forgot my penis at the chemists!!!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by Dudealicious

fabulous timing Dude. Care to share more? I've just acquired a mutt of my own and was wondering how to improve the texture of her stools. I'm looking for advice on how to firm them up to make it easier to shovel her mess up from my lawn.

Well Knight the best thing is to get her on a good quality food, best to ask your Vet which they would recommend. If her stool is still very loose I would cook up some brown rice and add it to her food - BAM no more loose stool!

Hope this helps and thanks for sharing as well!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wish you all the very best !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Wow happy Hunting
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

One of the first threads I've looked at on this forum, and this made me piss my pants. Who said men lack sensitivity?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Just ignore them, they're being very mean. Auntie Swollen will protect you !!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

That kind of relationship doesn't exist
0 likes
Quote by menarealwaysignorged

That kind of relationship doesn't exist

Erm, so you are telling me that my relationship that I have (which is actually described here) doesn't exist. Hmmmm ok....

BTW as an update, that food is still the bomb for my dogs their stool quality is still amazing! They are super poopers!