Have you ever masturbated at work?

last reply
535 replies
93.1k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering if you have ever masturbated at work?

If so, What is your work, how did you do it and how often do you do it?

If not, would you want to try it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To answer your questions...

Yuppers.
Teacher. Often as possible.
Been there done that, got the toys and wrote the stories.

Have you? Tisk tisk tisk... trying to get the info without sharing the info....
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe how did you do it? like in a classroom or your office?

And no i don't work/have a job as i go to university and I haven't tried or even thought about masturbating at uni lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes ever other day hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kimyy
yes ever other day hehe

Where do you work?
Lurker
0 likes
ya i work at a law firm and have an office to do it in
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i do it on my break or when im back in the auto department i just slip my hand in my pants real quick
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tessiswild
ya i work at a law firm and have an office to do it in

ever been caught ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sunnygirl
i do it on my break or when im back in the auto department i just slip my hand in my pants real quick

hehe mmm sounds like a good break ;)

so you have a certain hidden spot you go to where you won't get caught? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
many many many times .......................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm in my office
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have! Sometimes you just have to get off....NOW!!!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Lurker
0 likes
hehe mmmm Has anyone ever been caught masturbating at work? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was meeting my friend for a lunch session and I got so excited I shut my door at work, reached inside my little blue panties, and made myself cum with my finger. I was so fucking horny that day. I left my panties at work when I met my friend so I could play with myself at the dinner table.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I play at work at least once a week! This is my first year teaching at a high school... hehehe.. Sometimes I do it on my lunch break in my car or in my classroom when my door is locked!! Yummy!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, when I'm really horny! Thank goodness, I have an office all to myself. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most every day, at my desk no one can get behind me. I pull up close to desk and go for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have, because at my work I am constantly busy and on my feet...now time to slow down or even take a break just work straight through lol. Hopefully I might get a chance to pee if I ask really nice lol.
Lurker
0 likes
i met my bf that way
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
masturbated in a lecture at college once...just started rubbing my clit and couldn't stop!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
yes...when I was online chatting with someone...now chat is blocked so cant do that anymore...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sunnygirl

sunnygirl got my panties nice and wet after she made me cum while i was lushing with her at my work. it's the exception not the rule, my office reeked of sex...and i hate to be quiet when i cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG Yes!! As A Matter Of Fact Im................................................!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes even did it once at my desk came in my pants and all, but messy though
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a part time sales assistant/model In a well known high street shop, I've done it a couple of times at the till
Lurker
0 likes
I do.

There is a secluded bathroom in my office building that I like to use to enjoy a good stroke. ;)

Lurker
0 likes
This thread has totally fucked up the way I'll ever be able to view work colleagues again! Anyone absent for more than five minutes.. 95% likely to be wanking by the sounds.