Fantasy Celebrity Threesome

last reply
22 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Every one has fantasized and dreamed about having a threesome, and those of us who have had the pleasure of having one knows how hot they are. QUESTION: What two celebrities are in your fantasy threesome? Two guys, two girls, one of each...doesn't matter. Feel free to give details if you get the urge. But tell us at the least, what two celebs are you bringing into you bed?

Mine might be kinda typical, but that's ok cuz they are both hot. I'm spending the day and nightwith Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. Her eyes are mesmerizing, her body is fuckin hot. And Johnny has the hair and the bad-boy quality. Call me typical. But I'm down with that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Christian Bale and Trent Reznor. Johnny Depp is providing the lube.
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
Lurker
0 likes
either miley cyrus with selena gomez or jennifer aniston with jessica biel
Lurker
0 likes
Heath Ledger and someone like Sean Bean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to reserve Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. That'd be fun.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Beyoncé and Keri Hilson
The Linebacker
0 likes
Right now I'd say...Megan Fox & Mila Kunis!!!
Lurker
0 likes

pre baby and all, of course.
Lurker
0 likes
troy polamalu and shakira
Lurker
0 likes
I know its too much to think about.
But this is something which i can make exceptions about. Being from LA, and also as an amateur erotica author, i have some things i sometimes dream about.

Reese Witherspoon
Emma Watson

Lurker
0 likes
I actually don't think that much of having a celebrity threesome or being with a celebrity because
to me they're out of reach! haha

Let's see..

Kate Beckinsale, Hugh Jackman, oooooohhhhhhhh can I have one more? Anna Kendrick
0 likes
Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. They are both hot, they work together a lot and are apparently friends so it seems rather natural. Of course, for this to really work for me, Bradley would have to turn out to be bi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daniel Craig and Matt Bomer (I know he's gay) but a girl can dream...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe it is my age, but with all the hot guys/gals on Lush, why in the world would you think about a celeb?

OK you say Lushies are celebrities.
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Maybe it is my age, but with all the hot guys/gals on Lush, why in the world would you think about a celeb?

OK you say Lushies are celebrities.

Oh, I'm quite with you, but that doesn't mean we can't also indulge in a little celebrity worship
Lurker
0 likes
Salma Hayek and Famke Janssen
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Matt Dillon and pink , no wait a minute, George Clooney and Sandra Bollock, no, Brad and Angelina , jeez I can't make up my mind too much choice
Lurker
0 likes
Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sofia Vergara and Alex O'Laughlin
Lurker
0 likes
Anna Kendrick and Anne Hathaway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Showing my age but what the hell! Joan Severance and Catherine Bell! [-o<