Deep Throat

last reply
35 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How many of you gals can deepp throat? Do you do it frequently? How to you feel about it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i can & i hate it will never do it agian
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i can & i hate it will never do it agian
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Done it once...can't do it for long. Also I'm a singer and scared of damaging something.
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do it! It's one of my party tricks. Giggles. There are ways to relax certain muscles so that always helps. Guys are always amazed by my skills and because of that I can wrap them around my little finger and make them do whatever I want. Really girls there are some good blogs about deep throat and manuals to study if you want to learn how. Its important to practice on something other than a dick first while you get your confidence up. Its a nice little treat for the boys to be able to pull out of your bag of sexual tricks!

xx B.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nor i, though i've never really tried
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do it and love to do it i love the reaction u get from guys when u can take their whole cock
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been practicing and guys LOVE it, even if you can't do it for long, a little is better than none!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do it because I love my husband. Because it's out of affection, I like it but there are many other tactics...
Stolen kisses are always sweetest...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My boyfriend brought over an X rated movie one night for us to watch. I''m sure that he picked it because there was a lot of deep throat action in it. I could tell that he was really enjoying it, I asked wouldd you like me to try it on you. He said that he had never had it would really appreciate it. I said okay but you will have to give me while to practice.

For the next couple of weeks I read everything and practiced supressing the reflex to gag. Finally I felt confident. I called him at work and asked if he would like somedeep throat tonight. Hearing that he said that he nearly came in his pants. That night I managed to take him clear down several times.

It has become a regular part of our love making and he really enjoy's it.
It really gets him turned on especially when I tell him about it ahead of time.
Lurker
0 likes
ive been lucky enough to date guys with large dicks and now i feel i can deepthr.oat with the best of them
Lurker
0 likes
ive worked on my gag reflexes a lot, i am now able to deep throat, guys love it so I do it as often as I can
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, I practiced with an ex and was able to take him down - just not for long.
I love being able to please a guy that way/seeing his expression... and that's a turn on for me smile
Lurker
0 likes
I've gotten quite some practice and now have a pretty good gag reflex so deep throating isn't as much as a problem anymore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do it, not for a long period of time.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Tried a couple of times, but couldn't. But I guess it is something that can be learned with practice.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes

I learned a while back and after lots of practice, I've got it down pretty good. Definitely a skill that sets you apart from the crowd.
Lurker
0 likes
I can do it if he isn't huge or too thick. It is mostly mind over matter, in this case the matter is cock. I do it more for the guy than for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it for my husband... He really likes it and I like seeing him happy...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey guys, wheres some tips on deepthroat on this site?
Lurker
0 likes
love feeling a guys cock all the way down my throat and choking on it and tearing up, it turns him on so much!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can't, makes me gag
spank me hard please
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I can. However, like most of the other ladies, can't do it for long periods of time.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes and guys seem to love it. But for your dudes out there standing closer to your razor will certainly spike my interest.

Timing is everything do not want my taste buds to miss that wonderful maleness.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's as much as a guy preference as a girl preference. The few guys I've dated didn't much care for it so I've never tried. Can't imagine I'd be able to do it since my gag reflex would make me just cough it up.
Lurker
0 likes
Several guys have tried to make me do it but I simply can't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KristinJ
Several guys have tried to make me do it but I simply can't

That is just why a guy shouldn't "make" a woman deep throat him. If the woman is relaxed and comfortable with you then she might be more willing to learn.