what's weird????

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what do u think its weird in our sociaty, in the planet, in the univers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That a bottle of club soda always explodes even when you don't shake it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This thread and your spelling.
Lurker
0 likes
ur picture... and guys like u which thinks they r superior. i hope u would have the balls to mocke me in my face
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
People who claim they are normal !
Lurker
0 likes
Reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield a little

Weird
In society: the different status symbols some people take cues from in Hollywood.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by onehandedtypist
Reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield a little

Weird
In society: the different status symbols some people take cues from in Hollywood.

Two good points!

The phenomenal amounts of money that they pay actors in Hollywood. 10,15,20 million dollars to make a movie? Then the "star" and its mate buy a 50k square foot house just for the two of them? That's weird to me.

Same could be said for sports "stars".

I think we have our priorities mixed up here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
but for real we can be pissed about hollywood but we all wish we were living there with tennis courts, a butler and gold faucettes. When I watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I want to strangle all of those skinny bitches but wud I trade with them in a nonosecond to have all that money, security and shoes? YES! We all wud... they have all that money so what else are they going to do with it but spend, spend, spend. Good on them though I'd spent every last quid too!

xx B.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
soft tacos are weird - i don't understand the point.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Have you ever tried to tongue a hard taco? Getting your tongue inside a soft taco is much more fun.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by sprite

Have you ever tried to tongue a hard taco? Getting your tongue inside a soft taco is much more fun.

lol - i can think of better things to have my tongue in smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.