Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Say an interesting fact about yourself Options · View
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:24:58 PM

TheScottishGal you didn't PLAY BY THE RULES! I'm going to enter code now and act all scary!

Ha ha ha.

Okay. No. Not really.

Interesting fact about myself? I love oral to be slow and lingering - giving or receiving. It's one of my chief joys in life and I love to draw it out. Some girls have complained about sore jaws but I just love it and hate for it to end. I once had to go to a GP because my tongue was swolllen after going down on a girl for over an hour. Hee HEE!
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2011 9:23:48 PM

Bored I once read an entire set of encyclopedias alpahabetically when sick one time
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 4:08:11 AM

Impish_Grin wrote:
TheScottishGal you didn't PLAY BY THE RULES! I'm going to enter code now and act all scary!

Ha ha ha.

Okay. No. Not really.

Interesting fact about myself? I love oral to be slow and lingering - giving or receiving. It's one of my chief joys in life and I love to draw it out. Some girls have complained about sore jaws but I just love it and hate for it to end. I once had to go to a GP because my tongue was swolllen after going down on a girl for over an hour. Hee HEE!

OMG!! Am I in trouble???

(seriously, I'm very much liking your idea of trouble)

*swoon*
allinabout18times
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:30:29 AM

CG crass and vulgar? She single-handedly kept Proctor and Gamble from financial failure as a child - her mom uses so much soap to wash her mouth!

"If you don't do the roadwork in the dark of the morning, you get found out under the bright lights." Joe Frazier
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:36:23 AM

allinabout18times wrote:
CG crass and vulgar? She single-handedly kept Proctor and Gamble from financial failure as a child - her mom uses so much soap to wash her mouth!

Ahhh, thanks, All! Hugs So sweet of you to show up on the forums to post this shit!!! evil4 evil5 evil4

Impish_Grin wrote:
I once had to go to a GP because my tongue was swolllen after going down on a girl for over an hour. Hee HEE!

I am very curious exactly what the treatment is for tongueitis!! ;)
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:40:58 AM

Curlygirly wrote:
allinabout18times wrote:

Ahhh, thanks, All! Hugs So sweet of you to show up on the forums to post this shit!!! evil4 evil5 evil4

Ha, ha ha, ha ha ha....

Carbolic soap perchance??

LOL, sorry CG!!!

I had leek and potato soup for lunch (I know, it's not very interesting, but I was too busy looking for pics to post to think up anything good...)
jacobport
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:50:42 AM

I lost close to 90% of my hearing when I was 16....someone threw a firecracker (M80) near me.

"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 7:28:30 AM

Impish_Grin wrote:
I once had to go to a GP because my tongue was swolllen after going down on a girl for over an hour. Hee HEE!

curlygirly wrote:
I am very curious exactly what the treatment is for tongueitis!! ;)

My tongue had swollen to twice it's size - I was having trouble talking. The doctor prescribed a rinse with a mixture of an antiseptic, antacid, and an antibiotic. I thought that was overkill. The partner I'd been with and I had been tested recently, so I wasn't that concerned.

I substituted with a mixture of witch hazel, aloe juice and goldenseal. My tongue was swollen the rest of the day but went down to normal size within 24 hours (as opposed to the 7-day treatment with some rather nasty substances). Once normal I was able to see that I'd scraped the bottom of my tongue against my lower teeth. Well, 9 out of 10 points for dedication.
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 7:54:47 AM

Ha, glad to see you went the natural route!!

BTW, I was going to go for a shower HOURS ago and I still haven't done it...

I confess to being a procrastinator
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 8:40:24 AM

See you in there...but leave the carbolic soap out. Thanks.
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:02:20 AM

I PULLED OVER TO HELP SOMEBODY ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, ENDED UP GETTING CARJACKED....TAKEN TO A DRUG HOUSE
SHOTGUN TO THE BACK OF MY HEAD.....RANSACKED MY VEHICLE......MADE ME TAKE MONEY OUT OF ATM.....

THEY GOT CAUGHT BASED ON MY LEAD...GOT CONVICTED BASED ON MY TESTIMONY...SENTENCED 12 TO 15 YEARS

ME....I STILL STOP TO HELP PEOPLE...BUT MORE CAUTIOUSLY
DLizze
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 3:36:28 PM

I once inadvertently turned an F4F upside down, somewhere over the mddle of Iowa.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 3:41:55 PM

I breed corn snakes and Royal pythons.
Michael
Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2011 8:28:07 PM

I cheat at solitaire and fantasize about penguin sex.
How do they do that?

PrettyMom
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 9:49:22 AM

I am allergic to raw avocados and bell peppers. I love sweets of almost any kind.

CuriousButterfly wrote:

I can tie the stem of cherry into a knot using only my tongue...

I've tied a cherry stem around the barbell in my tongue with my tongue. That was pretty tough :D
I haven't tried to do it in a long time, so I'll have to try next time I eat a cherry.

Impish_Grin wrote:

My tongue had swollen to twice it's size - I was having trouble talking. The doctor prescribed a rinse with a mixture of an antiseptic, antacid, and an antibiotic. I thought that was overkill. The partner I'd been with and I had been tested recently, so I wasn't that concerned.

I substituted with a mixture of witch hazel, aloe juice and goldenseal. My tongue was swollen the rest of the day but went down to normal size within 24 hours (as opposed to the 7-day treatment with some rather nasty substances). Once normal I was able to see that I'd scraped the bottom of my tongue against my lower teeth. Well, 9 out of 10 points for dedication.

My hubby injured his tongue kind of like that, but it didn't swell all that much. He just couldn't stick out his tongue at all and had to eat very carefully for a good 24 hrs. The underside of his tongue and bottom of his mouth was swollen and very very sore. He said it was totally worth it. I was beyond worked up from playing with rope and hot wax. He enjoyed coming home to it so much that he went down on me every time my climax peaked and kept me cumming for over an hour :D
SlutySara
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:49:44 PM

I sleep walk if I sleep by myself.
Eeyore123
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:30:40 PM

i was a virgin when i met my hubby... haad 1 affair 91/2 weeks and a one night stand on a ceruise ship. and now that hubby has passed that will probabaly stay that way

poizenivy
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:54:11 PM

was a single mom for fourteen years then became a newlywed and a grandmother in the same year

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

mischiefmaker
Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 7:34:15 AM

Never had poizenivy (ha, ha)
adele
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 12:25:36 PM

I made my living for awhile by scrapping.

There is no mark of self,
And no mark of others,
No mark of living beings,
And no mark of a life.

-- The Diamond Sutra
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 12:27:36 PM

On Saturday, I'm going to the US, after nearly ten years!! I'm very excited about it!!
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 1:01:49 PM

TheScottishGal wrote:
On Saturday, I'm going to the US, after nearly ten years!! I'm very excited about it!!

You know we do cavity searches here now if you haven't been in the country for that many years. Please proceed to the Lush check in counter after you clear customs!! ;) I'm sure there will be a helpful man or two there. laughing8

Nothing too exciting, but I do collect post cards with recipes on them, which are recipes specific to that city/state/country. I've gotten quite a few on different trips and friends will pick them up for me as well. ;) I have them all over my fridge. I think my fave is Elvis' PB & banana sandwich recipe from Graceland! happy8
scooter
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 1:10:32 PM

TheScottishGal wrote:

I enjoy going to gigs about as much as TheScottishGal does.
I hope she stops by while in the US.
And a Pre welcome to North America M
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:09:37 PM

I cook something new at least once a week, more when have a new cookbook. Love making new things to eat.
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 5:11:35 PM

Curlygirly wrote:
TheScottishGal wrote:

You know we do cavity searches here now if you haven't been in the country for that many years. Please proceed to the Lush check in counter after you clear customs!! ;) I'm sure there will be a helpful man or two there. laughing8

I enjoy going to gigs about as much as TheScottishGal does.
I hope she stops by while in the US.
And a Pre welcome to North America M

Hahahah THANKS guys!!

I shall be looking forward to that full body cavity search!!! bootyshake

Hope I get a nice handsome fellow! evil4

Rest assured, I'll let you all know how I get on!!
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 5:15:38 PM

so sorry sg, i'm the one doing body searches
PrettyMom
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 6:19:51 PM

I graduated from college the same day my high school class graduated. So my friends couldn't come to mine and I couldn't go to theirs. I had dropped out of high school, got my GED and did much better in college finishing with a 4.0 GPA.
Posted: Saturday, November 05, 2011 1:10:25 PM

I've lived in 3 different countries (long term) and will soon be going to my 4th =D
Michael
Posted: Saturday, November 05, 2011 6:30:09 PM

I have visited all the continents except Antarctica.

ShyVixen
Posted: Saturday, November 05, 2011 7:22:40 PM

I auditioned for Deal or no Deal with my mother, they chose her over me and taped the show, right before it was to air the show was cancelled!