Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls ONLY - what's your favourite category?

last reply
44 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
1 like

Tick the group which contains your favourite

94 votes remaining
Anal, Quickie Sex, Straight Sex, First Time (35 votes) 37%
BDSM, Reluctance, Spanking (25 votes) 27%
Group sex, Exhibitionism, Voyeur (16 votes) 17%
Gay Male, Lesbian, Trans, Bisexual, Crossdressing (12 votes) 13%
Masterbation, Oral sex (6 votes) 6%
Fetish, Toys, Supernatural (5 votes) 5%
Mature, MILF, Interracial (10 votes) 11%
Incest, Taboo (30 votes) 32%
Love stories, Wife Lovers (7 votes) 7%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi,

I'm interested to see how reading habits differ between the guys and the gals, and also which categories are the most popular over all. (I suspect incest will be near the top of the list, lol)

If you're a girl, please vote, if you're a guy, go vote in the other thread -

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm382961_Guys-ONLY--what39s-your-favourite-category.aspx#382961

If you feel like adding a comment as to why you voted the way you did, awesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a big "Pusher" of interracial stories lol. But it's in the MILF and Mature category which is not my fav....

So I voted for group sex....I think it's because it's the farthest from my life experience and feeds my fantasies which tend to go there. I love any good erotic, well written tail. But group sex and interracial are my favs.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are puzzled by my groupings, there is some method to the madness, which I will endeavour to explain. Firstly the polls are limited to 9 options, so grouping was unavoidable.

Now how I grouped:

1. Anal, Quickie, Straight, First time - All categories determined by the type of penetration
2. BDSM, reluctance, spanking - All dominance/submission fantasies
3. Group sex, Exhibitionism and Voyeur - All involving extra players
4. Gay Male, Lesbian, Trans, Bisexual, Crossdressing - All categories determined by sexuality
5. Masterbation, Oral sex - Categories with no vaginal or anal penetration
6. Fetish, Toys, Supernatural - Categories with a twist on the norm
7. Mature, MILF, Interracial - categories with specific players
8. Incest, Taboo - Well, taboo really.
9. Love stories, Wife Lovers - stories with a strong romance/relationship element
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would have grouped taboo/reluctance within one category, spanking/BDSM in another and incest on it's own.

I tend to prefer reluctance and taboo stories the most because these categories are often the most psychologically complex.

I tend to post a lot of stories in the taboo section because it seems to be a more all-encompassing category that seems to have subtle implications of "warning: (almost) anything goes."

Stories about reluctance, cheating, blackmail, revenge and psychological dom/sub are most intriguing to me. I like the intensity.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I would have grouped taboo/reluctance within one category, spanking/BDSM in another and incest on it's own.

I tend to prefer reluctance and taboo stories the most because these categories are often the most psychologically complex.

I tend to post a lot of stories in the taboo section because it seems to be a more all-encompassing category that seems to have subtle implications of "warning: (almost) anything goes."

Stories about reluctance, cheating, blackmail, revenge and psychological dom/sub are most intriguing to me. I like the intensity.

we need a "like" button!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'd have to vote for BDSM and taboo - i think taboo can encompass a whole range of things not pertaining to incest.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BDSM plain and simple. Next would be reluctance and taboo. All very stimulating and exciting. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the votes and replies everyone

It was a tough decision how to group the categories and I know however I did it people would have opinions. I could have done with running a poll on the format of the poll, lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Incest is my all-time favorite smile
~~ Memories Will Never Die ~~
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really like reading stories about a black female and white male smile! It really get my juices flowing.
Lurker
0 likes
anal and group sex, both with older men, for sure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love Stories : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't vote- I like most of the "taboo" topics. Can't get my head around "incest" (???)
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy the lesbian first time stories. I'm bi curious so its my biggest fantasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My suspicions have been confirmed. I have unusual tastes. I like supernatural (especially shifters), group sex, lesbian, bdsm, anal/vaginal dp, ffm, exhibitionism, and recently found I rather like creampies and fisting in stories. Whether it would work in real life has little bearing on what I want to read/fantasize about.
Lurker
0 likes
I only read gay male stories. I think it is because it keeps me at a distance and out of it all together. Where some people like to think of themselves in those sexual situations. I don't want to think of myself involved in any kind of sex at all, so reading about men makes that possible. When I read about girls it is hard not to imagine myself in that situation. If I read about girls then it has to be lesbian, but I don't read that so much anymore. I really can't stand to read straight sex it makes me gag.

I can read and watch straight relationships. It is just if they get too intimate I skip those parts. Which is weird, because I can have sex with my husband. I guess sex with my husband is the only straight sex that I can handle.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely the Group Sex. Gangbangs etc. It's been my favorite fantasy for as long as I can remember. Also the subject of many of my stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Reluctance without a shaddow of doubt. Love to be 'taken'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Girly84
Reluctance without a shaddow of doubt. Love to be 'taken'

Same as Girly84 but the difference being Love to 'take'
Lurker
0 likes
Straight Sex and then Incest has a close second.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I like stories that are about what I mostly like to fantasize about so I have to go with category 2. LIke Girly84 I like to be taken, so I like reluctance stories. I enjoy BDSM stories a lot, and stories that have BDSM elements and spanking. I also like Supernatural. I like to read Taboo stories. Like Sprite and DancingDoll said, Taboo encompasses so much. There can be a lot of variety. I like MM/f stories too. I like the idea of lots of cocks in lots of holes at the same time. I like Lesbian as well, and am especially fond of older woman/younger woman spanking or BDSM. awensmom, I don't remember reading any creampie stories, although I may have and just didn't make the connection with a particular category. I like getting creampies, but it's not something I fantasize about, so I don't pay much attention to it as an element of the story. I'm also really fond of stories about cheating. There's not a whole lot I don't like I guess. I don't browse the anal section, but i like anal okay as part of a story. I never thought I'd like reading incest stories, until I read one, I think it was by Sprite, and saw how a good writer could handle it. I may be wrong about the author, and it's been awhile, so I apologize if it was someone else. I like oral sex, but I'm not all that turned on reading about it. Exhibitionism is a big turn on for me. I like showing off. I like the idea of forced exhibitionism, being stripped in public, or made to go somewhere naked, and I like those things as elements of a story. Like Alison90 I like gangbangs and group sex, but I prefer it to be me and a group of guys, or two guys, because I need to be the center of attention, and I like group sex stories that have the girl as the center of attention. And yes, LittleMissBitch, we do need a like button.
[url]http://[/url]
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Lesbian stories first and for most
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't have a favorite category. I usually read whatever catches my eye
Lurker
0 likes
Well my absolute favorite is Incest and Taboo, followed by BDSM and spanking, and rounding it up with MILF.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
It's interesting to note, from looking at the men's survey, that guys are so much more into incest and taboo. I also wonder how the breakdown in the Anal, Quickie Sex, Straight Sex, First Time categories would differ between sexes in each individual category.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love stories, wife lovers would be my favorite closely followed by masturbation, oral sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Straight sex, reluctance, first time, love and then a few others such as taboo which i occasionally venture into
Lurker
0 likes
i would have grouped this differently

1. reluctance
2. bdsm (psychologically complex)
3. taboo (mostly student/teacher stuff)
4. anal (coz im a dirty girl LOL)
5. first time/love stories (even i am in a romantic mood sometimes)