This never gets old

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Viewing the scenery, I mean. Digging ditches sucks rocks.

Which of you ladies, enjoys teasing the local viewing public...at every opportunity?

I thank you, for your past endeavors and for those you have yet to provide.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have to be in the mood to tease. I tend to do it a lot when on the beach or by pool-side. Rubbing suntan lotion on in a teasing way, the way I move as I walk by a group of people in a bikini or the way I use a chunk of ice from a drink to run over my sun-kissed skin to 'cool down', or untying the straps on my bikini top to avoid tan lines where any little slip might result in a bit of intentional 'accidental' public nudity. I tend to do that a lot... plus usually my mind wanders while tanning/relaxing, so I find little ways to entertain myself (and others).

I'm not really one to randomly do things on a regular basis though. I have to be in a certain mood, and a little bit bored and horny at the same time. The main issue is that when you tease, it often invites the 'approach' from guys, and that can just get annoying. You have to be a bit targeted with these things.

I wouldn't specially go outside to suds up and wash my car for the thrill of giving a group of ditch-diggers a hard-on. Then again, who washes their own car these days?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I have to be in the mood to tease. I tend to do it a lot when on the beach or by pool-side. Rubbing suntan lotion on in a teasing way, the way I move as I walk by a group of people in a bikini or the way I use a chunk of ice from a drink to run over my sun-kissed skin to 'cool down', or untying the straps on my bikini top to avoid tan lines where any little slip might result in a bit of intentional 'accidental' public nudity. I tend to do that a lot... plus usually my mind wanders while tanning/relaxing, so I find little ways to entertain myself (and others).

I'm not really one to randomly do things on a regular basis though. I have to be in a certain mood, and a little bit bored and horny at the same time. The main issue is that when you tease, it often invites the 'approach' from guys, and that can just get annoying. You have to be a bit targeted with these things.

I wouldn't specially go outside to suds up and wash my car for the thrill of giving a group of ditch-diggers a hard-on. Then again, who washes their own car these days?

You just let me know and I'll be there to wash your car for you while you're getting some rays. Seems like a fair deal, right?

Great movie by the way. With one of the most classic lines in all of cinema.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
well i have to raise my hand here i guess. i spent many years enjoying creating sexual electricity any time i walked into a room. really it was the power that i liked. to reduce some big confident man into a stuttering simp was great fun for me.

i find i am more tempered now ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nothing beats the Dukes of Hazard music video with Jessica Simpson
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow well I certainly had forgotten that part of the movie *wiping brow*. Oh I love to tease but I do agree it has to be carefully done because you never know who or what you invite these days. But I love to go out in public with my man and wear some sort of thin top without a bra and watch him keep his eyes glued to my nipples or wear a short skirt and let it creep up. Definitely spices things up later on ;)