would you????

last reply
55 replies
8.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If a mate of yours offered to let you sleep with his wife, knowing that you wanted to, but in order to do so you had to either wank or suck him off first would you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might consider it for Steve Gerrard's pay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To put it bluntly... No.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

hahaaa was waiting for yours!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

You know when it's time to quit hitting the same at Happy Hour?

When you walk into the establishment and before you can locate a seat, your waitress or bartender has YOUR drink set in front of you.

Solution: Find new Happy Hour bars!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nice strategy but my answer is no.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by LittleMissBitch

You know when it's time to quit hitting the same at Happy Hour?

When you walk into the establishment and before you can locate a seat, your waitress or bartender has YOUR drink set in front of you.

Solution: Find new Happy Hour bars!

shit man...i thought when that happened i had made it to the big time ;)
Lurker
0 likes
A big no from me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like bait and switch to me. No mention of the willingness of the wife. On the other hand, if we were all comfortable with one another, not strangers. I can envision something being mutually worked out. A little strange man juice isn't going to kill me. It might lead to a beautiful 3 way relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would not, even without the getting him off part. Sex complicates things too much; most people attach emotional strings to it.
Let’s say you sleep with her, then she breaks up with him, he ends up hating you, or she does not break up with him, but next time they have sex she talks about what you did better and he ends up hating you. Ect.

Too many possible bad outcomes compared to the possible good (IE, a POSSIBILY good romp).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First of all she would have to be in agreement, second that she wanted to watch and masterbate as I suck her husband, and third she would be willing to fuck me in any way I wanted, especially take me in all of her holes. Under those conditions I would suck him and swallow his load.
Lurker
0 likes
Err...NO.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by anubis63
If a mate of yours offered to let you sleep with his wife, knowing that you wanted to, but in order to do so you had to either wank or suck him off first would you

This sounds pretty involved for a hypothetical. What did you do when you were offered?
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. Please move on to the next contestant.
Lurker
0 likes
As the question stands...no. If a few variables were thrown in, perhaps. But whatever is worked out, it would have to be on my terms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never!!
Ehhhhh, What's up Doc?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm in a similar Situation except the guy not asking to be either jerk or suck off ( Thank God ) But my answer is still no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no.... i will never do that......

It is good to forget her....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I would do it.
Erotica is writing that is intended to arouse and excite sexual feelings and desires in the writer. We read erotica to get turned-on, to get hot and bothered, to get hard and wet. Admit it. Enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would do it
Lurker
0 likes
Not even if he promised it was:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I'd tell her what he offered and fuck her while he was at work

Come on then, what did you do?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
You guys are chicken!!! Shame man ...give the guy some head!!!! ...
...and whilst you are busy - I'll fuck his wife!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hell No!
Lurker
0 likes
This pretty much goes against like, the bond of friendship and marriage. >_>