0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
changed my mind.. too controversial.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i disagree!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You bunch of smartasses! haha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I think it depends on the situation, though both sides make interesting arguments. When in doubt, side with the beautiful woman. In this case, sorry DM, but that's not you. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with sprite on the disagrrement. Now what are we agreeing to disagree on?
Lurker
0 likes
Well i think we have a really interesting debate happening here. I would have to say that I disagree, not for the sake of disagreeing, but rather that I cannot agree with something that I disagree with.
Lurker
0 likes
Realistically, the benefits are manifold. Some aspects of my nature can be classified "detrimental". My inherent sloth, my tendency to procrastinate....these are all properties that are best suppressed, since we all know that no one really changes, and therefore such "qualities" cannot be scoured away from my psyche under most circumstances. Overriding such tendencies provide immediate benefits that may or may not affect society at large. The most important thing here is that, for a while, I do become a better person.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know...I think it's a case of nature versus nurture and which you believe in. I've tried to argue both sides introspectively and have yet to find an answer.

Truly one for the ages.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely Doggie....

(I've no real idea what we're talking about but in my Lush Experience you can't go wrong with "definitely doggie!!!"

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the fundamental question here is that has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?