Good Fuck Tunes

last reply
33 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is a thread where you can post what music you think are good to play in teh background when you're having sex.

I'm going to get the ball rolling with this little number:

2 People

Lurker
0 likes
Roxy Music's "Avalon" -- the sexiest album ever made.
Lurker
0 likes

Just hit play.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Nine Inch Nails "The Downward Spiral"--the whole album, just not for your first time or for beginners, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to give oral with Inst. Sax as the background music : I BELIEVE or UNDENIABLE by Dave Koz ; WISHING ON A STAR by Marion Meadows ; 2;01 a.m. by Boney James ,,,,and the list goes on & on ..............
Lurker
0 likes
Very nearly swayed by Roxy Music...but it's still Jimi Hendrix - goes especially well with an old school make out session on the couch
Lurker
0 likes

My live venue spot is still open. Thank you. Heard this song again tonight and it is always one that did it for me, and my intended.
Lurker
0 likes
This whole album just really does it for me. The music, his vocals, aaaah.INqfsxS4JyaY
Constant Gardener
0 likes
whom here, actually hears the background music once foreplay is 30 seconds old?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all about the RHYTHM'S.....the TEMPO ... the highs & lows the ebb & flow....a subtle guide....oh yes !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depeche Mode
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love to bang with this song in the background
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
Avant - Makin' Good Love
Avant - Don't Say No, Just Say Yes
En Vogue - Don't Let Go
Usher - Trading Places
Jeremih - Birthday Sex
J. Holiday - Bed
Keith Sweat - Nobody
Tyrese - On Top Of Me
Micheal Jackson - You Are Not Alone
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
The cure
Clumeleon
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

TOni Braxton - your makin me high

gets me going...
Clumeleon
0 likes
I'm telling you, just get a Barry White album and go to it.

The Linebacker
0 likes
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

Lurker
0 likes
Colbie Callait - Coco album is a great whole album for making love. Well except for Capri... that song can be skipped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Donna Summer Love to Love You Baby - of course the full version which is over 17 minutes long
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Van Morrison's Moondance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ted Nugent's strangle hold. Long song with awesome rhythm. Almost like a heartbeat.
Lurker
0 likes
skin by rihanna. it's a hot song haha.
Lurker
0 likes
I reckon it depends. Whether you're making LOVE or fucking mindlessly. For fucking, you may as well bang the radio on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Insatiable " Darren Haynes of Savage Garden
Lurker
0 likes
"Nobdy" by Keith Sweat
Lurker
0 likes
"Ocean" by JBT I feel like this song actually has an orgasm moment (the 7-8 minute mark). I want to have sex every time I hear it!