Who else here acts like a good girl?

last reply
169 replies
15.9k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well i am up to my tits in cupcakes for a charity event at my church lol. Who else is on here that everyone around you thinks you are this perfect little princess but have know idea about your kinky side?

Hey and pics to help the day go by wouldnt be so bad either;)
Live Laugh Love and have sex like crazy!
Lurker
0 likes
Haha totally me!!

IRL, yea im dirty, tell rude jokes, make sleazy innuendos and am very flirtatious but if anyone i know (aside one or two) were to find out im on here, it would be the last place they would expect!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i AM a good girl.. 99% of the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I am definitely the image of the "good girl" in my public life but love being naughty in private.
Lurker
0 likes
I only ever go out with Good Girls......

(Not least because because when they're on their back and screaming for you and saying "harder and don't stop" there's a certain cachet in thinking, "You're not so fucking Ladylike NOW, are you, my perfect little harlot.....")

A-hem.....

I do cuddle afterwards and I do a great breakfast...... After we do it again, of course.....

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I only ever go out with Good Girls......

(Not least because because when they're on their back and screaming for you and saying "harder and don't stop" there's a certain cachet in thinking, "You're not so fucking Ladylike NOW, are you, my perfect little harlot.....")

A-hem.....

I do cuddle afterwards and I do a great breakfast...... After we do it again, of course.....

xx SF

Oh, but of course ... Probably feels so good, and I bet its FANTASTIC!!!!

"After we do it again, of course....." <-------- and that too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outside of online, I'm the goodiest, goody-two-shoes ever. Online, however, I'm a depraved slut. If my family or my neighbors or my friends knew what I was like online, they would be shocked and probably horrified, but also increadibly turned on. :P
Please check my profile before friending me or sending me a PM or chat request.
Failure will result in being ignored and repeated failure in blocking.

[URL=www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm418350_Win-Custom-Erotic-Fiction.aspx]Win Custom Erotic Fiction by Vita![/URL]

"There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me." V - V for Vendetta

"If we shadows have offended, think but this; and all is mended that you have but slumbered here while these visions did appear..." Puck - A Midsummer Night's Dream - William Shakespeare
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was a good girl,
I'd still like girls
Lurker
0 likes
im good, mostly.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a good girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I CAN be a lady if I have too but my whole life I have had more male friends then female... As for a good girl... again I CAN pull it off but I really would rather not... If I do then he must be something real special!
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if the clients at the library where I worked found out about this site, other sites, my blog... they'd all have coronaries and die.

That's the fun of it.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't remember the last time I was a good girl.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I don't really "act" like a good girl, but I do have groups of people who see me that way and would never guess that I'm as naughty as I really am. I don't have much choice to play the "good girl" role though since I'm entering the teaching profession...elementary teaching at that lol. So even though I'd love to just be the sex-crazed slut that I truly am 100% of the time, I have to make sure I keep it under wraps at certain times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
people say i'm a good girl but boy, a LOT of people would be surprised if they knew i'm in lush!
Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, I thought we were coming here to nominate Lush ladies...

Which still leaves me Nicola, our hostess, to nominate....

(Bet she has a great collection of hot pics, favorite stories, and even a separate nickname?)

Nah, she's a good girl.

Right?
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a few guys tell me as they were leaving that I was good...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm always good !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who wants a good girl? I've always thought of calling a girl a slut as a compliment, means I see them as very sexual. Lady in the streets, hooker in the sheets, but not too much of a lady, hell she'd wear panties all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife Ann. Who would think that the two little old ladies that you sit by on a tour bus, are DOING each other in their hotel room at night?

Mark
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a good girl in public... but in the bedroom its a whole other story...

People who know me would be totally shocked to know what I get up to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a pretty good girl all around. I volunteer occasionally when I have the time. I bake for charity or community or school events and fundraisers.
I'm very quiet and shy in public (especially around new people) and I'm just an all around "nice girl."
I was always the girl who went to parties and drank the least so that I could help out when all the popular guys and girls got completely out of hand and needed someone to hold their hair back as they were puking in a bush, or distract them from getting into a bar fight.
I used to help cover their asses so they wouldn't get in shit from their parents and I was always, always around guys - but I would always be the friend and never the girlfriend.
I'm laid back and go with the flow. I can do my hair, throw on some lipstick and high heels and feel like a million bucks, but I'd just rather not.

I might raise a few eyebrows if my friends and colleagues knew what really made me tick. Then again, I like to keep people guessing.

I'm your average girl next door...

too bad most people don't realize what goes on behind my cellar door ;)
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
♪ I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air, I don't care I love the smell of it. Stick and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me ♪

I wish that were my personna! LOL I guess I probably come across as a goodie goodie on here and in real life. But no one in real life knows I am on here.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
To the outside world I strive to be perfect. I am a top notch mom, I live my life in a moral manor, I'm a hard working and professional employee, I volunteer, I will bend over backwards to help others in every aspect of my life, I am an ideal civilian. I'm always discribed as sweet, nice, and giving... little do they know...
I often feel like two people. I walk a fine line of wanting social acceptance and the desire to be perfect and the need to be me and be embraced as a whole person, not just the socially acceptable parts. Even as I type I am considering erasing it all. I'm afraid of the judgement and backlash. But fuck it, I'm pressing Post. I will be brave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I am.

No one knows what I'm really like, except my boyfriend. I live in a small community so I always have my moral standards on display. However by myself the erotic side comes out biggrin
Empress of the Moon
1 like
I am a good girl, but when I'm bad I'm even better.
[url]http://[/url]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Who tricked people into thinking that it is not good to be naughty and experimental in the bedroom?

They are not opposites, more like different dimensions.

This is me (according to me)
Bad----------------------------X-Good
Boring--------------------X-----Naughty
Wants rutine----------------X--happy to experiment