Do you like to flash?

last reply
19 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is summer now and the season for short skirts and shorts. A could of questions:
1) Do you any of girls get a kick out of flashing your treasures when sitting in the train / bus or in the park?
2) If you have flashed, what has been the most profound reaction by the "viewer"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mysticguy2008
It is summer now and the season for short skirts and shorts. A could of questions:
1) Do you any of girls get a kick out of flashing your treasures when sitting in the train / bus or in the park?
2) If you have flashed, what has been the most profound reaction by the "viewer"?

1. Nope.

2. I do flash my husband and the reaction is predictable!
Lurker
0 likes
we used to have soooo much fun in the summer time going out dancing. all of us in short little sun dresses, perfect for Hotlanta! getting up on the bar shaking our asses. and we'd wear white panties for just the occasion...omg so many free drinks! LMAO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually, if I notice someone 'looking', I will make it possible for them to see more. I'm not sure that qualifies as flashing, but it is quite a turn on to know someone in public is getting turned on also by seeing what I have; and wanting some of it. And it does lead to interesting happenings sometimes.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I flashed all my muscles once, back at band camp.
But it was for the girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure that a guy flashing is looked at in quite the same way! I do appreciate a flash particularly when eye contact is made. It is even naughtier when there is understanding that nothing is going to come of it, it is just fun. I guess playful chat is taking over for that now...
Lurker
0 likes
I've never flashed in public before just because I'm very self conscious about that, plus I get paranoid that people are going to see. Otherwise if I'm in the privacy of my own home I've been known to flash my boyfriend on occasion. Not that he was ever surprised since he's already seen me naked before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in my wild days I have flashed on the bus, usually though with my boyfriend sitting next to me and instigating it by asking some guy wanted to see it. But I got to nude beaches to it really isn't a big deal to me. People's reactions though crack me up! Usually guys would think he was joking with them then they would "call his bluff" only to be met with a glimpse of my box. Priceless expressions!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes when I am at work I wear shorter skirts and show some cleavage... Its rather amusing and flattering when I catch some of the guys staring at my ass or peeking down my shirt at my breasts.

I have my own office but sometimes the photocopy boy he's like 20 comes in and I have on a few occasions flashed my panties while "crossing" my legs... It really turns me on to see him try and hide his arousal
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think this is a double standard!!! Men flashers get arrested! Women flashers on the other hand almost always get away with it. Sure my wife does it to me all the time, but I have been flashed by women that are complete strangers. It happens especially when I am out riding my motorcycle. I have had titties flashed at me, as many as 5 girls in one car all flashed me one day.

Mot long ago I was putting gas in my motorcycle and an attractive lady probably mid-thirties had just finished pumping gas in her convertible car. When she got in the drivers seat she opened the door wide and spread her legs, no panties on, she flashed her shaved pussy at me for several seconds looking right at me, then put on her sunglasses, closed the door and drove off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't usually wear a bra so get quite used to guys trying to look down my top. Flashing stocking tops, and sometimes more, is a turn on too.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear short skirts very often so giving the odd flash of my panties is unavoidable. The reactions are predictable and I enjoy them but I always try to make my flashes look accidental.

Having said that I can't resist looking at women in short skirts either. A quick flash of inner thigh and panties is quite a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KissLoveKatie
I've never flashed in public before just because I'm very self conscious about that, plus I get paranoid that people are going to see. Otherwise if I'm in the privacy of my own home I've been known to flash my boyfriend on occasion. Not that he was ever surprised since he's already seen me naked before.

that's me... I don't flash
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Accidentally on purpose.
Was a GR8 sorority prank.
I never have done it when alone... well maybe once or twice, allegedly.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE TO SEE GIRLS FLASH THEIR ARMPITS FIXING THEIR HAIR. SOMETIMES I MASTURBTE THINKING OF THEM.CYYTr0gRGvCjA8qc
Lurker
0 likes
Love to...."accidentally", of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not just anyone but I do love to flash a special someone.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes it can't be helped to flash..I try not to flash but alot of times it accidentally on purpose....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to flash my lover...seeing THAT look is just as good as a touch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been flashed by some friends loved it