is being a virgin at 25 all that bad?

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
iam 25 and a virgin.most girls i know dont like sex with virgins are there any who actually like that sorta thing?
Lurker
0 likes
it really isnt that bad, actually quite cute. most girls including me prefer being dominated, not like bdsm but where the guy commands the speed and position of sex. although i do love having sex with an unexperienced guy now and again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You could just lie. Nobody need to know you have no experience imo. If I go only on skillz in bed, I slept with a lot of blokes that I think might have been virgins. Wud explain a lot. Giggles.

xx B.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giggles !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is sexy as hell cutie! Lucky is the girl that gets to take that away.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." Thank goodness!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i was a virgin until i was 21 and when i had sex with the girlfriend she couldn't beleive i was, so its not how much u have had sex, its what u now about having sex that matters
Lurker
0 likes
i like it when a guy is willing to wait to find the right girl, you know? i have so much respect for them. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Totally! When you're ready, you're ready. Don't let anyone make you do it. It's kinda cute actually. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think you have to worry about it. I am sure the right woman will come along when you are ready. You have lots of lovely ladies here who can help you learn about the ways to pleasure a woman and yourself. Ask lots of questions.
Once you loose your virginity it is gone forever, don't be affraid to keep it until you feel the time is right for you to lose it. The first time is one you will remember the rest of your life.
I was 16 when a lovely young lady of 22 spent weeks showing and teaching me, before allowing me to give her mine.
One of my best memories.
Good luck, I envy you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is not a bad thing or a good thing. Not knowing why you are still a virgin makes it hard to give an opinion. Are you waiting for true love? Are you just very shy? Lack confidence to approach women? If you are waiting until you find a girl you truly love, then I think that is very comendable.

But whatever the reason, I don't think it is something you should worry about. If it really bothers you, I am sure you can find someone to take your virginity. And I am also sure there are probably a lot of women your age who may have waited also.

I think in someway, a lot of us may wish we waited a little longer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mostly just waiteing.part of me 2wants to lose it then part of me 2wants to waite
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mike42986
mostly just waiteing.part of me 2wants to lose it then part of me 2wants to waite

Just do what feels right!! Remember, once you ring the bell, you cant un-ring it so to speak!!
Lurker
0 likes
actually i am a virgin myself looking for tht special girl
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Giggles !
i hop thoes are good giggles not ur lame giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not bad but you are missing the most important pleasure in your life.
Nafisa