Pretty Messy

You scored 72% Dirtiness!
Lurker
0 likes
didnt post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
89% filthy.

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

You scored 89% on Dirtiness, higher than 86% of your peers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy
You scored 84% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

I can't really argue with this.
Lurker
0 likes
Your result for The Dirty Mind Test ...

Pretty Messy

You scored 78% Dirtiness!

Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind.

LOL..I'll take it! (:
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty messy 79% dirtiness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy

You scored 92% Dirtiness!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*Filthy*

You scored 92% Dirtiness!

OMG! I guess I am not as innocent as I thought I was! but ever since I discovered Lush I have been opening up my mind to how wonderful sex is and how much I want it all day and I want it badly....lmao

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes

You scored 56% on Dirtiness, higher than 24% of your peers.

I am not very dirty, huh, have to work on it
Lurker
0 likes
80% Pretty Messy

Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty Messy

You scored 70% Dirtiness!

Who knew! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy
You scored 91% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty Messy - 71%
0 likes
Oh geez really?

Filthy
You scored 99% Dirtiness!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Just as I suspected, half shy half vixen!

Filthy
You scored 87% Dirtiness!

Lurker
0 likes
i had 79 % haha i thought i was going to get pure dirty thoughts
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty Messy: 71%

a little lower than i was expecting, but i'll take it
Lurker
0 likes
I got 78%
Lurker
0 likes
i think lush is going to make me a 'hole' lot naughtier
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Oh geez really?

Filthy
You scored 99% Dirtiness!

You disgust me

Filthy
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Pretty Messy
You scored 77% Dirtiness!

I'm glad I got some space for other things than sexual things.
If I had answered like I was meant to answer instead of what sounded right for me then I'd probably have a very filthy mind.
Wish the tests would ask the right questions.6d5bM1Pr4qF9IiP5
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy
You scored 88% Dirtiness!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Filthy
You scored 98% Dirtiness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty messy 79% Here.
Ehhhhh, What's up Doc?
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Pretty Messy

77% Dirtiness!

dang..I need to work on getting that number up..lol
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
oops
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty Messy
You scored 77% Dirtiness!