Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What do you do to stay fit? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 8:41:05 PM

I recently started running in October, it was then I realized how out of shape my poor fragile body was.
It's getting better now icon_biggrin
Posted: Friday, May 11, 2012 7:24:02 AM

1 hour training/6 days a week - alternating between weights and cardio
6 meals a day - three of which are protein shakes - and roughly 12 glasses of water per day
Plenty of sleep ...and a few nocturnal cardio sessions per week to round it off nicely

Scarfacee
Posted: Friday, May 11, 2012 3:57:40 PM

Bodybuilding is exhilarating and addicting. The results are quantifiable in that you can see your lift numbers going up, bodyweight going up, bodyfat going down, and measurements going up. You also feel better and healthier and generally see an increase in quality of life and happiness. It's one addiction I'm proud to have and always will have.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm new here and love health and fitness just as much as writing and sex! :)
Scarfacee
Posted: Friday, May 11, 2012 4:00:33 PM

Misread the topic as why do you stay fit....

anyway, I lift weights 5 days a week with 2 days off from lifting
do high intensity interval training 4 days a week, light cardio 3 days a week
eat a LOT of food and track my calories and micronutrients to make sure I'm getting the proper nutrition necessary to achieve my goals

oh, and sex :)
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 11, 2012 6:25:28 PM

I keep my dick wet.

CountryAzzCowboy
Posted: Friday, May 11, 2012 7:25:15 PM

Mostly Martial-Arts, but with that comes many other things. I find it's best to have a wide variety of activities or I get so bored. Running, basketball, hit the local A.A.U. wrestling center, do some boxing. Go fishing but go out in the row boat or canoe instead of just sitting. If going for a picnic I try hiking a few miles to get to my perfect spot. Heck I've gotten out of my car in a traffic jam to do push ups before, I'll do squats in the line at the grocery store. Whatever you like to do, it's just a matter of making it part of everything you do. That's me anyway.
mysticlover
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 12:41:15 PM

Hit the gym 4 days a week,
Worry less,,smile more,
good eating habits
oh yes ..,,and sexcercise

keeps me fit and healthy ;)

Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation.

Scshavedmom
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 2:16:56 PM

a lot of running and walking. Lift light weights for high reps 2 to 3 times a week.....or when husband makes me go!! :)
Ayrkah92
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 3:02:13 PM

I practice yoga and Pilates. That helps, and I try to watch what I eat. Everyone's not going to be a size 2 and I'm happy with who I am. I'm a full figured woman and I'm loving my curves! ;)

AYRKAH92
FelineFantasy
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:22:02 AM

Since my work schedule has been so demanding as of late, whenever I get home I slip into work out clothes & play Just Dance 3 on Wii for an hour or so, take a shower, masterbate, & knock out. They key to working out is having fun!

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
SweetSexyThing
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2012 6:38:52 PM

eat healthy and run every morning

SydneySider
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 6:56:21 AM

Im going to drop my clinical pilates and do a couple of PT sessions each week with a guy in the street. Just some boxing, kicking. Need a hard ab workout between running...need to strip a little more without losing any more weight.

scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:25:55 PM

Well I'm an active person normal working out everyday at least once with a mixture of yoga, jogging, boxercise, swimming, football (soccer to some people) and running around after my extremely active 16 month old.
However at the moment I'm in the early stages of pregnancy with twins dontknow (I know I'm crazy) so I've cut myself down to shorter runs and yoga every morning before lush.

cheerleader
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:40:40 AM

I have two large monitors attached to my computer. On the main screen I surf the internet (mostly Lush).

On the secondary monitor I kick off TheKMPlayer and load in eleven 1 hour P90X videos...then I adjust the volume output to a reasonably low level and listen to/watch a 48 year old gym rat lead two or three other ripped human beings through intense physical exercises.

I lost two pounds around my middle, last week...with this technique.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:22:11 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
I have two large monitors attached to my computer. On the main screen I surf the internet (mostly Lush).

On the secondary monitor I kick off TheKMPlayer and load in eleven 1 hour P90X videos...then I adjust the volume output to a reasonably low level and listen to/watch a 48 year old gym rat lead two or three other ripped human beings through intense physical exercises.

After all this cruising the net and watching P90X vids all day I then need to go take a huge dump. I lost two pounds around my middle, last week...with this technique, after my dump that is.

I fixed it for you 3601

Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:36:26 AM

Today, I went swimming, again and had a sauna...

I infrequently practise yoga and also go cycling... (my cycle buddy is very keen to help me get fit!!)

Mostly though, my fitness regime consists of housework and swiping my fingers across my iPad...
simplyjohn
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:00:23 PM

I watch fitness DVD's and read books on the subject whilst having a few beers and crisps/beer nuts etc. It keeps me in trim so it works really well.
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:11:58 PM

Strangely, I 'm not too bothered if I'm fit or not .. but it just happens that seems I am .. I love healthy food, the outdoors, and all that.

Then I walk a lot, play tennis, ski a few times a year usually .. but itz all enjoyable. I'd never be a fitness freak or gymperson LOL .. I get awfully bored lookin at peeps huffin and puffin in their sports gear, clearly not enjoyin one second of it .. soul destroying. So I'd say if peeps wanna get fit, find something that you actually enjoy LOL ... which brings me nicely to .. yes uv guessed it ... 675-lick sex hehehe ... always good exercise ... (in large doses, I am led to understand).

simplyjohn
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:17:28 PM

nymphonatalia wrote:
Strangely, I 'm not too bothered if I'm fit or not .. but it just happens that seems I am .. I love healthy food, the outdoors, and all that.

Then I walk a lot, play tennis, ski a few times a year usually .. but itz all enjoyable. I'd never be a fitness freak or gymperson LOL .. I get awfully bored lookin at peeps huffin and puffin in their sports gear, clearly not enjoyin one second of it .. soul destroying. So I'd say if peeps wanna get fit, find something that you actually enjoy LOL ... which brings me nicely to .. yes uv guessed it ... 675-lick sex hehehe ... always good exercise ... (in large doses, I am led to understand).

Sex huh ?? large doses huh ?? so that accounts for why you always turn me down .... well let me tell you that 3 inches and 5 minutes is plenty for some ladies and I have commendations to prove it !!
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:22:43 PM

simplyjohn wrote:
I watch fitness DVD's and read books on the subject whilst having a few beers and crisps/beer nuts etc. It keeps me in trim so it works really well.

You will always be a naughty, wicked, facetious lil boy, John ! LOSE the crisps and beer and embark on a nice, brisk walk .. btw lots of pretty gals go for brisk walks, and I'm sure they wouldn't pass up the chance to bid g'day to a hunk like yerself along the leafy hiways and biways of balmy Surrey LOL ... Bobz yer Uncle !!! Big Hugs
simplyjohn
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:29:36 PM

nymphonatalia wrote:

You will always be a naughty, wicked, facetious lil boy, John ! LOSE the crisps and beer and embark on a nice, brisk walk .. btw lots of pretty gals go for brisk walks, and I'm sure they wouldn't pass up the chance to bid g'day to a hunk like yerself along the leafy hiways and biways of balmy Surrey LOL ... Bobz yer Uncle !!! Big Hugs

Thats happens already ... I buy a McDonalds breakfast and sit on the park bench eating that whilst the sexy young ladies jog past. Invariably I always get some whistles and telephone numbers albeit the latter are usually for the NHS helpline for people who are overweight.
Immortilous
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:15:17 PM

I was reading my previous post and thought I should add that I've not always been the athletic side of slim
When I was in my 20's I was definitely a lot curvier (maybe 15lbs heavier) and struggled to lose weight gained in first 2 pregnancies.
It was the third and last pregnancy that ironically changed things round. I ended up the 15lbs slimmer after that one and never gained the weight back
Prior to the ankle injury I was in the best shape I'd ever been with good muscle tone, not skinny just in good condition.
But 12 weeks of limited/no exercise has gained a few lbs (about 7lb ish) I know this doesn't sound like much but I'm frustrated not being able to do most of the things I'm used to doing and some of my clothes getting snug. I hope it's true what they say that muscle has memory?
When I get back to being at optimum fitness, think I'll appreciate it more than before.

Always make sure the words you say are sweet ones.
You never know when you're going to need to eat them.

Love Passionately, Laugh Often Live Well

Random acts of kindness, unexpected compliments and 3 hugs a day feed the Soul...

Immortilous
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:20:03 PM

I love walking (but currently have fractured ankle so haven't been able to since beginning of March! Signed off till end of June) Swimming is good, as is snorkelling and cycling or a rowing machine..
I lift heavy weights for short times.. It's made my arm muscles look great, given me great quads and I got ID'd for alcohol from behind, so my ass is at least looking under 21, which is half my actual age (laughing here) Love food, am vegetarian, eat about five times a day, 3 meals 2 snacks of fruit or a protein shake oh and lots of water, try not to eat later than 8pm with the occasional glass of red wine .. If I want to lose weight fast, I get up earlier and do interval training... All the above means my weight stays pretty much the same give or take 3-5lbs at any point in the year... I don't eat sweets or candy or chocolate (am allergic to all chocolate so I suspect that may help my weight stay down?, grins)
This way of eating/working out may not work for everyone, but works well for me...

Always make sure the words you say are sweet ones.
You never know when you're going to need to eat them.

Love Passionately, Laugh Often Live Well

Random acts of kindness, unexpected compliments and 3 hugs a day feed the Soul...

Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:50:08 PM

I run 4 to 5 times a week for a weekly average of between 25 and 30 miles. I am also in the gym for yoga and/or strength training at least 4 days a week. I recently tried Fitocracy. It is a web/iphone/android app that makes entering and tracking the information easy. I am not too fond of the gamifying aspects of the app, but I have to admit that, by making my previous bests available, I am not nearly as complacent in the workouts.
1curiouscat
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 6:24:33 AM

I play football and capoeira

Overwhelming Reality

From Across the Room
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 9:45:22 AM

Swimming and dancing are fun ways to stay fit. I've been doing both since i was young and i have never had problem with my figure (on my opinion)
swollen
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:09:40 AM

Well I just ran 7.47 miles - 10.34 min/mile - total time 1 hr 18 mins + 56 seconds - and I burned 986 calories. Now where's that bacon butty ! Regaeman Man
Q-Ball711
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:53:59 AM

i love sports and outdoors(camping, hiking, etc.) swimming,gym, and a little of (Kong fu,tae bo, yoga, and tai chi.)
Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 12:03:12 AM

I have this thing I do with moving my body called exercise.
Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 8:07:43 AM

WmCutterBlack wrote:
I have this thing I do with moving my body called exercise.

Yes. So do most of the people in this thread.