Eye Contact during blow job

last reply
347 replies
51.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, do you like to making eye contact or just watching what you are doing?

Guys, how much eye contact do you like from a woman when she is going down on you? an occasional glance or more?
Lurker
0 likes
I love to watch & make eye contact! Think it's hot to see his reaction in his eyes...
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Wow, looking into her eyes as she sucks me. Seeing the look of passion and desire in her eyes as I slide in and out of her mouth. Watching her lips and tongue work their magic on my cock as it gets wetter and wetter from her mouth. Seeing a beautiful strong-willed woman kneeling at my feet, pleasing me, looking at me.... mmmmmmm

I'm going to say yes, I like more than incidental eye contact. Doesn't have to be all the time, but it is pretty intense and incredibly sexy when it happens and definitely makes me harder and more turned on.

Now, if you can excuse me, I need a little 'personal time'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love watching him watch me turn him on..........looking into his eyes makes him know that I am only thinking of him and his pleasure (mine too). He knows I am not just giving head for the hell of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I make eye contact with my man while blowing him, he gets harder.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone
Wow, looking into her eyes as she sucks me. Seeing the look of passion and desire in her eyes as I slide in and out of her mouth. Watching her lips and tongue work their magic on my cock as it gets wetter and wetter from her mouth. Seeing a beautiful strong-willed woman kneeling at my feet, pleasing me, looking at me.... mmmmmmm

I'm going to say yes, I like more than incidental eye contact. Doesn't have to be all the time, but it is pretty intense and incredibly sexy when it happens and definitely makes me harder and more turned on.

I agree, there is nothing more exciting then kneeling before the man you love and your eyes locked with his while sucking his cock, Seeing the passion grow in his eyes as his cock grows harder to my touches. It just makes the fire and desire much more intense for both of us. Seeing words when there are none spoken just complete and total body language.

Okay......is it hot in here now? or is it just me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Quote by WorkAlone

I agree, there is nothing more exciting then kneeling before the man you love and your eyes locked with his while sucking his cock, Seeing the passion grow in his eyes as his cock grows harder to my touches. It just makes the fire and desire much more intense for both of us. Seeing words when there are none spoken just complete and total body language.

Not just you getting hot in here...hehe
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love I contact when she goes down on me. Love to see her staring at me in a hot erotic way as she pleases me.
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i always wanted to see how she enjoy my cock, eye contact is so often
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love eye contact (when physically possible) in all forms of sex. The eyes tell the story!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's not to like!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Quote by WorkAlone

LOL, it is DEFINITELY hot in here!!!

I agree, eye contact just enhances the whole experience for both parties, in my opinion...

I love it!!

(ha, so distracted by this thread that I couldn't even write properly! Had to edit it!!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Eye contact is essential and a very hot way to let your lover know just how good it feels. I try to maintain it as much as possible, in fact I do it right up to this point....

LOL, I just threw up in my mouth a little....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Eye contact is essential and a very hot way to let your lover know just how good it feels. I try to maintain it as much as possible, in fact I do it right up to this point....

OMG! I'm crying laughing! I hope I never see that face but eye contact is a must.
Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh , yea I always make eye contact especiaally doring the first few minuites.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta say i like eye contact when getting a BJ, especially when she holds my gaze as i cum. Any balance of power shifts to her at that point because she knows shes in control after when shes just achived in bringing me to ejaculation. During the BJ, eye contact also adds to the intensity of it all.
Lurker
0 likes
i want to feel him get harder, thicker when i look up into his eyes, makes me wetter.
i sometimes tell him to open his eyes and look at me so we can make that connection
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Quote by WorkAlone

What she said lol and yes its hot now!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
i love it when i'm giving oral and he holds my hair so he can watch me taking him inbut also control my pace. but i mostly it turns me on to see the look in his eyes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi,
I love eye contact during most sexual activities, obviously some positions don't allow it, but receiving head is a great one. The eye contact is a way to feel connected. You can see the desire and lust in their eyes. I feed off of that incredible energy a sexually excited woman permeates. It is easily my favorite part of sex!

Not to mention one of the greatest treats life has to offer
Lurker
0 likes
yeah eye contact is very hot, makes it better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wide eyed YES
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HornyNymph
Quote by Ravyn
Quote by WorkAlone

What she said lol and yes its hot now!

Phew... very warm in here...

*Fans self*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bloody hell ..omg ..definitely hot in here ..woohoo eye contact for sure ..seeing is believing ..window to the soul ..everything shines thru his eyes: his love his satisfaction his needs his desires ..woop woop ..oops said too much lmao hugglesmmwah

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
brown soft eyes... smokily lusting look.. window to the soul indeed.. the lust filled cum to me soul...lol
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Lurker
0 likes
I've always made eye contact, i like seeing his face when im doing it. It shows me if i'm doing something that he likes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by youwishbaby
I've always made eye contact, i like seeing his face when im doing it. It shows me if i'm doing something that he likes.

From a male perspective, gotta agree with this. Maybe it's just me, but I've found that if the woman isn't looking up at least occasionally, she really isn't doing it because she wants to.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein