Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Come or Cum? Options · View
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:45:30 AM

My interpretation of this is that cum is the noun and come is the verb. That is, "I'm coming, I'm coming." But, 'her face was covered in cum.' Any opinions?
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2011 10:12:55 AM

Cum is one of those sticky words to evaluate as a story verifier. It's often slung around loosely and at other times it is injected with purpose into various paragraphs.

What is the past tense of cum? Came...cummed.

I generally allowed the use of cum in many ways. Cumdumpster is not a real word for instance (at least it's not in any dictionary) yet I have tossed it around a few times in my life when speaking in generalities.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
LadySharon
Posted: Saturday, July 02, 2011 9:17:55 AM

It's come.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/come

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
Posted: Saturday, July 02, 2011 2:12:16 PM

I honestly don't care if it's cum or come. To each his own.
clum
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2011 1:29:53 PM

I use 'come' as both the verb and noun (although I rarely use the noun in my writing anyway).

I've always found 'cum' to be too vulgar for my uses (it's psychological, I can't explain it). I don't have any problem with people using it though, and have seen it executed quite expertly.

In either case, I like writers to be consistent.

Every day is a school day.
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2011 1:45:43 PM

Running_Man wrote:
My interpretation of this is that cum is the noun and come is the verb. That is, "I'm coming, I'm coming." But, 'her face was covered in cum.' Any opinions?

I prefer 'come' although I've used 'cum' when writing.

I think 'cum' is more vulgar somehow, although that does, of course have it's place too...

I wouldn't use 'cumming' though, I prefer 'coming'

Sementics, huh...

(fnarr)
82tigress
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2011 1:48:43 PM

i like the word cum ... both as a noun and a verb. Then again, i am a little twisted and vulgar.

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Notenough
Posted: Sunday, August 07, 2011 12:00:40 AM

I like the word cum over come. I think it's really what the author feels comfortable using.
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011 4:26:05 AM

I use cum and cumming unless I am going for a double meaning then it's come or coming. The past tense is always came, though. That doesn't make sense but it is the way I am.

To me "Come over here" is what a woman would say to me if she wanted me to get closer to her for a kiss and "Cum over here" is something she would say while cupping her own breasts and watching me masturbate.
Buz
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:48:29 PM

I've mostly known 'cumming' used as the verb of the noun 'cum.' We have a town in north Georgia named Cumming. Yes a town, Cumming, Georgia USA. I don't think it was named after having an orgasm though. But I always think of having an orgasm when I see it listed on a road sign. I even had an orgasm in Cumming one time!!!! Actually I think everyone needs to visit Cumming and have an orgasm there too!

Cheltenham
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:24:05 PM

Running_Man wrote:

Come is to orgasm, but cum is what the orgasm consists of. That's how I think of it.

Well I hope I never figure out
Who broke your heart ~ Baby if I do
Well I'd spend all night losing sleep
I'd spend the night and I'd lose my mind
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:58:38 AM

Cheltenham wrote:
Running_Man wrote:

Come is to orgasm, but cum is what the orgasm consists of. That's how I think of it.

Your both right, but the second one is easier to remember. 'Cum' is slang. In which case, you aren't supposed to use it in writing. At least not serious writing. Which is interesting, since it is a slang term that originated in writing. In dialogue, slang is good to show a time period or a group your character is in.

Saying 'I'm cumming' would kill a story for me. Referring to sperm as cum, not so much, but I don't really like hearing about bodily fluids.

As someone else said. It isn't a word, at least, not to mean 'come'. It is accepted as slang, but slang words aren't accepted as official words.