146 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
title says it all...

no idea if it has been posted....
oh well!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe huggles silks ..i really need to ....hahaha for me to know and u to find out lol yeeah huggles silks mwah

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
to ride my bike more when naked!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe need to go for a solo ride on dukes baby lol yeeah huggles mwah

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To let E know that a solo ride is never going to happen...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe huggles duke cos im keno ..so duke needs to accept, never say never cos its goin to happen whether he knows it not ..woohoo lol yeeah huggles mwah

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn..forgot about Keno..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe huggles ..ur badness ..keys please ..huggles thank lmao yeeah huggles mwah

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to give E a BEAR HUG (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehenah ..need to give duke big tight cuddly bear huggles to the max ..yeeah ..and get keys off him ..woop woop lol huggles yeeah mwah

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe huggles with smiles lol yeeah huggles mwah

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really need a good big hug and a passionate kiss to start my day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe huggles butterfly ..i need to go to sleep lol huggles mmwah

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i really need to get some chores done...
Weaver of Words
1 like
i really need to..... err....... uh..... umm..... well let me just put it this way. it involves close human contact to a certain part of my body with a certain part of someone else's body. I'll just leave the rest to your imagination.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well well Adele!!!! I really need you to finish that!!!
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
0 likes
not let my imagination to wild with adele narrative
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to stop coughing aghhh its so annoying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe i need huggles from a someone ..hmm and then might need a bit more of ..hmm lol yeeah huggles more mwah

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i really really need something to cool down my nerves.... bad moods are bad for health...sad( mine as well as others)
Lurker
0 likes
I need what Adele needs, really!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to find my bike keys....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To log off from the lush forums
Weaver of Words
0 likes
me too. have to get ready to go to sisters for dinner. so wathching the clock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
reallly need someone to kick my ass out of here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe huggles y'al i really need to huggle u y'al ..what to do hmm huggles huggles send A to sisters and kick silks off ..keep dukes keys and send D to As later lol huggles mmwah

Lurker
0 likes
a good break