2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How do you feel about office romances?

Your score is: 20

What does your score mean?

In your opinion, office romance is taboo... no ifs, ands, or buts. You wouldn't - or at least don't think you would - get involved with anyone in the office. This may be a personal rule you've developed on your own in order to avoid the complications that can come from broken-hearts and head games on the job. Or perhaps your office has strict rules regarding office dating, and you'd rather not risk your career for a little bit of action. Whatever the case, this is probably a wise choice - unless you pass up the chance for our relationship that could really go somewhere. Many corporations are now beginning to accept dating among workers, especially if you're mature about and make sure it doesn't interfere with work. There may be no harm in taking a well-thought-out risk once in awhile!
Lurker
0 likes
Many corporations are now beginning to accept dating among workers

Show me one corporation that does that. Just one!
Matriarch
0 likes
Oops....well it is all too easy to do in media circles

Your score is: 75

Your office is more than just your workplace; it's a meat market! You have absolutely no qualms about dating, fooling around with or outright pursuing any hot numbers that happen to catch your eye at work. This may or may not be dangerous ground you're treading on. We spend most of our waking hours, after all, at work, with people we usually have many things in common with. And more and more corporations are recognizing this with less restrictive rules about office dating - hopefully, your employers are in this category! If not, you could be setting yourself up for disaster. Consider whether all your playing is worth the possibility of losing your job, or even the hassles of mind games and nasty breakups with co-workers.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Your score is: 45

While you don't go after everyone that catches your eye at work, you do sometimes break the rules and get involved with coworkers. Perhaps you recognize that office romances can lead to tense situations and complications at work, not to mention the possibility that you could lose your job, so you try your best to hold back. But sometimes, for that special case, you are willing to take the risk. This is a pretty normal approach - it's becoming more and more acceptable to date in the workplace, as long as employees are professional enough not to let their love lives affect work time. So make sure you stay on top of your company's regulations regarding the issue and be an adult about the whole thing.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lush Legend
0 likes
Your score is: 10

In your opinion, office romance is taboo... no ifs, ands, or buts. You wouldn't - or at least don't think you would - get involved with anyone in the office. This may be a personal rule you've developed on your own in order to avoid the complications that can come from broken-hearts and head games on the job. Or perhaps your office has strict rules regarding office dating, and you'd rather not risk your career for a little bit of action. Whatever the case, this is probably a wise choice - unless you pass up the chance for our relationship that could really go somewhere. Many corporations are now beginning to accept dating among workers, especially if you're mature about and make sure it doesn't interfere with work. There may be no harm in taking a well-thought-out risk once in awhile!

my motto albeit crass "I don't shit where I eat"....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 50

While you don't go after everyone that catches your eye at work, you do sometimes break the rules and get involved with coworkers. Perhaps you recognize that office romances can lead to tense situations and complications at work, not to mention the possibility that you could lose your job, so you try your best to hold back. But sometimes, for that special case, you are willing to take the risk. This is a pretty normal approach - it's becoming more and more acceptable to date in the workplace, as long as employees are professional enough not to let their love lives affect work time. So make sure you stay on top of your company's regulations regarding the issue and be an adult about the whole thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Many corporations are now beginning to accept dating among workers

Show me one corporation that does that. Just one!

How can they stop it? At my work people are dating all the time. There is, however, a nepotism policy that restricts supervisors from supervising their significant others. Anything else is free game.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 90

Your office is more than just your workplace; it's a meat market! You have absolutely no qualms about dating, fooling around with or outright pursuing any hot numbers that happen to catch your eye at work. This may or may not be dangerous ground you're treading on. We spend most of our waking hours, after all, at work, with people we usually have many things in common with. And more and more corporations are recognizing this with less restrictive rules about office dating - hopefully, your employers are in this category! If not, you could be setting yourself up for disaster. Consider whether all your playing is worth the possibility of losing your job, or even the hassles of mind games and nasty breakups with co-workers

OOps guess this means my morrals are lower than i thought....lol
We only live once
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I scored a 25. Mainly since I work with all women and at a daycare. Just wouldnt be appropriate! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Mine was 30 and I'm surprised it was that high.
I don't shit where I eat.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How do you feel about office romances?

Your score is: 50

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by BiUKSwinger
Your score is: 90

I thought I was the biggest slapper on here, thank heavens for that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Lush

I answered the questions in the wrong way maybe as i was mearly trying to say each to their own, i was by no means talking of my own experiences (mores the pity, i have a very HOT secretary) But would not risk upsetting the working balance my team has, so i'd let them all join in.....

Mind you i would like to know how i did not get a straight 100
Lurker
0 likes
What a wide range of scores; fascinating.

Lush, are you going around at work, slapping behinds?