18.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what do you like more and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simple... Boobs! I have an ass but I don't have boobs!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a tough one, but I would have to say breasts. But the size is not important. It's the nipples, especially pierced.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm an ass guy - don't care at all for boobs. Why is a thought question. I was not nursed, that could be a reason, I also like girls with boyish figures. But more then both of them I like to see pussy. Thought jeans,leggings that show pussy from behind, some sweatpants that reveal a lot, that's my thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice tight ass works for me. I like the boobs but any will do just fine.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
boobs vs ass... ok, i so have this picture of them in a cage match now... i'm putting my money on ass, no questions asked

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
boobs vs ass... ok, i so have this picture of them in a cage match now... i'm putting my money on ass, no questions asked

Of course you'd put your money on ass... Ass can like 'blow' away boobs.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

This match-up definitely has potential for fight of the night honours. Boobs has good defence skills but my prediction is Ass for the win via rear naked choke.

Note: yes, that is an actual legitimate term.
Lurker
0 likes
Why do I have to choose? Both great!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by sprite

This match-up definitely has potential for fight of the night honours. Boobs has good defence skills but my prediction is Ass for the win via rear naked choke.

Note: yes, that is an actual legitimate term.

you SO need to teach me this!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Encore

Quote by Piquet
A futile endeavour people; like trying to compare the lily and the rose : both are beautiful.

Lurker
0 likes
Ass mainly because a lot of women have a nice set of tits but a beautiful ass is more rare so I appreciate them more when I see one.
Lurker
0 likes
It has to be arse,there's nothing like running your hands/tongue over it.The look of it as your cock disappears into it.......blows my mind
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
any or both will be just fine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like ass most because I also like backs, shoulders and necks, especially to massage. There is nothing like deep and gentle kneading to get a woman relaxed, and a good butt massage is just so erotic. Well, so is a breast massage erotic, but I prefer ass, so there! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boobs. Er, maybe ass. No .... definitely boobs. LOL
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
While the clothing is on boobs! Because they are there but hidden and always want to know the shape, angle etc...
When the clothing is off... nothing like a tight ass!
Lurker
0 likes
Boobs.
I'd rather buried my face between a great pair of boobs than in someone's ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Deffinately boobs. obviously I like a nice tight ass, but getting a good pair of perky, round, squeezable tits can prove to be a challenge, but its always worth it when you find them!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ass, tiny boobs are cute while no ass is horrible
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an ass man fat ass round ass tight ass ghetto booty onion booty bubble butt apple bottom so many great variations of ass. I do appreciate a nice set of titties there's no problem at all with tits but with those if they're not big or perky you got nothin
Lurker
0 likes
how do you pick between them they both have there merits both great to look at and both great to get hold of
Lurker
0 likes
a tight ass. boobs are great but theres just something about watching a tight ass walk away
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say boobs....
Lurker
0 likes
i love both but personally im an ass guy smile