Fingers in Ass

last reply
45 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have you ever put your finger(s) inside your boyfriend's (husband's, lover's ...) anus?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my ex used to do it to me.... i was reluctant at first but it kinda felt good. Now my current gf doesnt but i cant bring myself to tell her to ........ lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Does tongue count? done that too smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
some guys like it some do not.
if they want anal sex from me they learn to like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a good fingering
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a virgin in that area,but always wondered how it would feel .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some past yes; some past no.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if finger fuck a guy in the ass he cum alot harder then normal fyi hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi kimyy i like ur style
Lurker
0 likes
kimyy's right. iv done that to myself before while masturbating and you do cum alot harder. feels great to alot of guys. let them do it to ya! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Do I get to lick my finger afterwards and guess what he had to eat and drink in the last 24 hours?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes if u like babe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this with past lovers but my hubby bunches up his cheeks so tight I woould risk losing a finger if I tried!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
It is a nice feeling and you cum so hard!
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it and it's true! A guy cums alot more that way, the man I'm with now told me to do it to him (fyi he's never had anything up there before me) and ever since then he and I both love it !
Lurker
0 likes
guilty
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, it's funny...quite a taboo subject as far as guys are concerned!
I first had it licked and then teased...but no penetration as yet (except with my own finger when I'm alone lol). As one guy said earlier, it's kind of awkward to ask I find...
Lurker
0 likes
i love some anal play, but only with other more fulfilling sex smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a little, never again cus they stank of shit
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kimyy
if finger fuck a guy in the ass he cum alot harder then normal fyi hehe

right on girl, it's a great way to have fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes the orgasms are way more intense.

There is always apprehension when getting a new partner to go there. But I could never spend the rest of my life with a vanilla girl so I have always weeded out the non sexually compatible girls rather quickly so not usually an issue.

My current gf is a keeper on more levels than just sex, so I am blessed. She came on my leg grinding her pussy on my ankle the first time she finger fucked me. She was in a sexual place she had never been and enjoyed it almost as much as I did.

Ps proper preparation and planning takes care of any unwanted issues.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've had it done to me a lot. It always feels great but still those long fingernails can be scary. Ever had a nail get left up there?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mu hubby likes it.. he can cum harder........
Lurker
0 likes
i haven't gotten a chance to yet, But I think it will be in my future.
Lurker
0 likes
I Love it, bring it on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHAT? Is that some sort of twisted english?Whistle
u know something fuck u can u read that
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kimyy

Hell yeah. Don't let some dickhead criticize your grammar! Lowest form of forum posting in my opinion!

0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by kimyy

Hell yeah. Don't let some dickhead criticize your grammar! Lowest form of forum posting in my opinion!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]