Playing with your Anus

last reply
65 replies
10.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you play with your anus? or your Partner stimulates it?
How?
Do you like it?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Have done myself and with a partner. Not my favourite thing but can be relatively pleasurable.

Have used fingers and miscellaneous objects of various sizes. Not something I practice regularly.
Lurker
0 likes
yup i play by myself and with the wife....fingers, toys, strapons....we enjoy it. Although i will say that it's not for everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a virgin arse and am waiting for a sexy lady to break my cherry
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I LOVE getting my anus stimulated. Sometimes I use a vibrator. Other times I use a butt plug. I have better orgasms with a butt plug in when I'm having sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big Sign on mine
Lurker
0 likes
Never had the partner play with the anus apart from the periodic oil check lol. I do have a prostate massager and love it. I continually look for women in the cleveland area who can give me a good milking. The feeling its so intense I almost drop to my knees. Any takers out there?

Oh btw, I'm 100% straight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
interesting... (noted)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my husband won't let me anywhere near his! I have dated guys that were totally into having their holes licked and finger probed. Personally I think its hot when a guy is into that.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
count me in!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like hers, so turn about is fair play! I actually love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FilipHalta
Do you play with your angus? or your Partner stimulates it?
How?
Do you like it?

Clairification please...is it a black angus? How big are the horns on the angus? What are the chances I'd be hurt?

I don't usually play with my food before I eat it...now if I could play with my anus that would be a different story!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by FilipHalta
Do you play with your anus? or your Partner stimulates it?
How?
Do you like it?

I dont see there any ANGUS!
Lurker
0 likes
I dont see there any ANGUS!

My mistake....Damn my Dyslexia!

There is no G in anus correct...hehe...
Lurker
0 likes
I love having my anus stimulated by my wife or other ladies.... she uses her tongue... fingers and toys and has once used a strap on which was incredible ... she also like me to rim her which i love to do also.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I sometimes finger my ass when I am masturbating, and yes my wife occasionally likes to finger my ass when she is sucking on me. It intensifies my orgasm; you gotta like that. I have tried prostate massagers, but haven't found one that is even the slightest bit comfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes when masturbating i like a finger but nothing any bigger
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my anus stimulated by fingers, toys or tongues. I like to have probes and plugs inserted and left for periods of time. It increases the pleasure and intensity of cumming.
I will recip if asked.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with anal for either partner. Love it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I play with my anus hell ass all the time I just.feels to good to stop. I use fingers plugs and dildoes. Just need a partner to play with so we both can have fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do myself on occasion but it is like trying to tickle yourself; not really satisfying. Love a partner to do it if it is done right. Unfortunately, few women I've met want to or know how to and only one had the initiative to do it w/o asking. Needless to say, she definitely knew what she was doing.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
i luv licking my hubbies ass , as he does mine and when im with a woman , she gets licked from ass to clit
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My lover and I regulary lick each others arseholes getting our tongues deep inside each othe...........Hubby gives great anal head , makes me wet with his saliva then usually drives his cock right inside me.....mmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a women plays with my ass. I like to play with there's so turn around is fair play
Lurker
0 likes
Never Tryd It. But Thinking About It .But I Dont Think Ill Like It.lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it and had wife play with it. I loved the feeling. I came a lot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was worried this forum subject was about all those men who scratch their ass and pick at it in public. That is not very attractive, don't do it!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
I was worried this forum subject was about all those men who scratch their ass and pick at it in public. That is not very attractive, don't do it!

Thanks for the visual, Missy.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by dantheman69
Hell no!