Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was the weirdist thing that you have ever used for Masturbation?

last reply
81 replies
14.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nightstick.

Oops! Didn't realize this was an "Ask the Gal's" thread.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
ermm... a pool cue, i didnt put it in me just rubbed on it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A hot dog
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Btw, I saw this cartoon and thought of this thread...

Hey, Alan. Don't knock the electric toothbrush!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah the electric tooth brush is a great travel companion!

Weirdest thing? Probably a ice cold beer bottle with out the beer obviously
Lurker
0 likes
A large sharpie marker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MagLite flashlight.
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 82tigress
MagLite flashlight.

What size battery?
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
A mango. It was a request.
Head Nurse
0 likes
my electric razor once, and the shower head...but honestly i tend to just prefer my fingers smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A playstation controller
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Boss01
A nightstick.

Me neither.
Fun question though.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
For a laugh with my old bf, I put his old mobile phone in my pussy, and he called it, on vibrate. Didn't make me cum though - we were too busy falling about laughing.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Boss01
Quote by 82tigress
MagLite flashlight.

What size battery?

D batteries
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Lurker
0 likes
Hot/warm pasta. When I was young and experimenting. Just rubbed it over my pussy lips. Was very nice but not done it since!!!

Kimi X
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
For a laugh with my old bf, I put his old mobile phone in my pussy, and he called it, on vibrate. Didn't make me cum though - we were too busy falling about laughing.

an ex and i did this too...
Lurker
0 likes
my male friend's hand- pretty much kids those days....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same with anonymous1526, I used a Playstation controller once. I got too tempted when the controller started vibrating non-stop during one movie scene in a game I was playing. I ended up replaying that movie scene several times smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Quote by poizenivy
A hot dog

With mustard and kraut? Just asking...

No condiments...i discovered that a woman's body is hot enough to cook a hotdog in two to three minutes though! Shamefully, boyfriend at the time fed it to our friend unbeknownst to him. After he ate it, ex told him the truth. He wasn't mad at all. I was embarrassed as hell!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Boss01
A nightstick.

Lurker
0 likes
The handle of a screwdriver...I was young and I did it on a dare...felt good tho ;)
Lurker
0 likes
A man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kayte7

Hey, Alan. Don't knock the electric toothbrush!

Guilty Also used the ginger
Lurker
0 likes
a carrot. i was desperate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dunno if it was the weirdest but when i was a young teen my rubber dimpled hairbrush handle, and it was easily washed lol
Lurker
0 likes
I used a bubble wand once. I was in need. lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A washing machine...hey don't knock 'til you try it!