Sister-in-law

last reply
40 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My sister-in-law has the hots for me. I want her,too. Should I fuck her?
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Is this your wife's sister or your brother's (or sister's) wife?

Either way, you'd be ruining both a marriage and a sibling relationship. Not worth it, IMO.
Maggie R
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Absolutley why not man! All it would do it fuck up your marriage and plunge you into financial crisis due to the alimony you may have to pay.

You have my vote - YES!

Maggie R
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hotj

have you ever heard the expression dont shit where you eat? im guessing no....
Head Nurse
0 likes
wars have started with this very same question....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Absolutley why not man! All it would do it fuck up your marriage and plunge you into financial crisis due to the alimony you may have to pay.

You have my vote - YES!

ah thanks for the laughs man

As Littlemissbitch said don't shit where you eat man unless you just don't give a fuck then go for it
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's not worth it dude... it never is.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We need clarification..!..

actually, it doesn't matter...

if she's your wife's sister, she WILL tell her sister at some point. confess, get pissed and say something... SOMEHOW, she will tell and your fucked.

if she's your brother's wife... well, you're just a fucking asshole period.

UNLESS your brother's down for it and y'all both bang her! ...but ya can't fuck your bro's wife behind his back. she'll eventually tell him too... confess, get amd.... try to make him mad... she'll tell and you're fucked.
Clumeleon
0 likes
The fact that you are even considering it speaks volumes about your relationship with either your wife or sibling.

If you think it will, in the long run, make your life better, then fuck the treacherous bitch. Sounds like you are perfect for each other.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Don't bang the sister-in-law!!!!

There are lots of true crime shows on TV about stuff like that.

Somebody always gets shot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer in the making
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO!! No Explanation Necessary!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say; why ask us??? Will it matter what we say?? Surely you've already made up your mind ...and weighed up the odds. So ...if you're tired of what you have and think the grass is greener - go and eat!!!! ...and enjoy!!!
Psssssssssttt ...don't forget to take your heart-burn tablets -
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely not! You're both married. You know when you said those vows? They meant something. You don't cheat! And regardless of the whole to cheat or not to cheat thing, doing it with another family member is fucking retarded. If she's your wife's sister, then don't think she wont tell her sister! They have grown up together! Her loyalty is still to her sister, even if she isn't honoring that by offering to fuck you. If she's your brothers wife, would you really do that to your brother? You've grown up together, you're meant to have each others backs!
It's going to be even MORE messy WHEN you get caught. Which you will.

Like that other girl said, don't shit where you eat!
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously!?! You even have to ask this question? Come on now, some people are just off limits no matter what your moral standards are. Family and best friends of your spouse are ALWAYS OFF LIMITS.
Lurker
0 likes
Aalily and Rockstar ...plus one or two others; you are all wrong!!!! I think he should go and fuck his sister-in-law ...he deserves it!!! Anyone who even entertains the notion of fucking up like that should suffer the consequences.
No sympathy from me!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sorry dude if you have to ask you're fucking stupid... If the spouse of this person is down with it then I'm indifferent but if not then don't be stupid and cheat on the person you married or ask the other person to cheat. I'm guessing whoever the spouse in this triangle is wouldn't approve which is why you're asking but your still fucking stupid for asking. So I would say NO. I apologize for for the language but stuff like this pisses me off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hotj

if the two of you are stranded on an otherwise deserted island, i'd say yes.

other than that unlikely scenario, i see few cases where it would be a good idea.

goodluck & let us know how it works out for you
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not! Hey you are not my sisters husband are you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So the important thing is to know how to read this excellent advice and see that we are all trying to help your career and life goals.

There are many good reasons to fuck your sister-in-law. But in preparation, make sure you do the following

1. Have a voyeur cam installed. Jerry Springer will pay more for your spot on the show if you have some footage.
2. Anonymously call 'Wife Cheaters' and give them your wife's number as a hot tip. Plus this way you won't have that 'holy shit!' expression on your face at the intervention.
3. Practice good enounciation in front of the mirror. It would suck to set all this stuff up and then slur on national television. Also, don't slouch.

Do the deed.

I'd recommend that you do the television spots after the split happens. If not, your wife will get half.

good luck. Make sure you come and tell us how it worked for you. We're inquiring minds and we want to know.

TD
0 likes
Perhaps you should ask your brother before you ask Lush members...
Lurker
0 likes
Don't shit where you eat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have to ask, then you already know the answer. If you already know the answer, then you don't have to ask.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought I posted on this thread...

There is but only a few situations I can honestly see or say where it could be appropriate to make the move on your S-I-L...

But as others have stated, if you are asking, I can tell you are NOT in any of those situations!

Don't screw up your family!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry dude.... you're a fuckin idiot... forget it... fuck someone else... for all the above reasons!
Lurker
0 likes
The fact you feel the need to ask stuns me.