Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do we persuade you ladies into a back scuttle for the first time?

last reply
14 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's probably because I'm not allowed to that I wan't to try anal.

I am a considerate lover and try most things either way but I can't seem to get there - not with Mr Exciteable anyway.

She likes a good bit of tongue and finger grinding in there but she is too scared to take it, it's not a NO more of a I dont think it will fit!

Hypnosis didn't work either - joking.

Any advice?

P

ps. it's not huge but not small.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just et her really horny like seriously, rim her, put your finger in there, maybe buy some anal beads or anal toy and get her used to the idea first and see where that goes
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
WTF is a scuttle?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
just et her really horny like seriously, rim her, put your finger in there, maybe buy some anal beads or anal toy and get her used to the idea first and see where that goes

Good advise. Also lots of lube when the time comes.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't speak for all women, but in my case it's been a deal breaker for years. I'm now willing to try it. For me, it has to be my idea to try it, he can mention it's a desire in one of our talks, but he can't say "hey, I wanna do this tonight". I need time to wrap my head around an idea. I want to add something to our play. So if you are asking, why now? Read on...

I have been finally willing to venture there because I have a partner whom I trust without question.
I know he looks out for my best interests more than I do.
I know he will take his time, go through the proper steps, do his research, and always pay attention to all my cues.
He doesn't push for things or make me feel guilty.
I know if we try and it doesn't work out he will fully accept that.
Knowing there will be no repercussions to telling him that I want to stop or that I don't want to try again is essential.
I'll also add, if a partner is willing to get what he gives, I'm much more likely to be willing to try something.

The fact that you two have engaged in anal play but haven't had penile penetration sounds like there are fears you two need to discuss. If it's a size issue, I suggest you two work up to it with fingers and toys. You can even try picking up a dilation kit.

I think it goes without saying, always discuss before acting when it comes to something she's vocalized apprehension about.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A better question to start out with might be: why do you so desperately want to try something that is far more likely than not to hurt your partner?

I have nothing against anal. As a fantasy, I think it's hot. But is it fair to ask someone to do something that is going to cause them a great deal of pain?

What your answer is to the above question may change "how [you] persuade [us] ladies into a back scuttle."

Is it just a hot, kinky thing (as I gather by your post)? Is it because it's tighter?

If it's just a kinky thing, maybe you could try some toys yourself, first - to get an idea of what it feels like yourself and get into the kinky mood. Seeing you take it first might make her feel more willing to give it a try.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Scuttle? That is when you render something unusable!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
WTF does that mean buzzy?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Bethany
WTF does that mean buzzy?

I'm thinking the OP wants to wreck it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cocolicious
0 likes
If OP's goal is to "wreck it" then he should keep his dick far away from his girl's ass as possible for there will be no pleasure at all for her. On the other hand if he's serious about safely and extremely pleasurably having anal sex, he should view some of the advice given here:

Oops messed up link I guess? Search forum for "Going anal"
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I've seen the term scuttle used to describe anal sex before, like 'scuttle butt sluts 15', and then quickly forgot about it. This thread made me want to actually google the word.

It means to deliberately sink one's own ship. I suppose it's an old word or a word mostly used by sailors, ship captains and perverts.

I'm guessing the ship is the penis and the girl's ass is the rough waters you're going to sink your ship in?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I've seen the term scuttle used to describe anal sex before, like 'scuttle butt sluts 15', and then quickly forgot about it. This thread made me want to actually google the word.

It means to deliberately sink one's own ship. I suppose it's an old word or a word mostly used by sailors, ship captains and perverts.

I'm guessing the ship is the penis and the girl's ass is the rough waters you're going to sink your ship in?

How romantic

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by Magical_felix

How romantic

Don't shoot the messenger! I was trying to educate on the word scuttle here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Don't shoot the messenger! I was trying to educate on the word scuttle here.

BANG

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely get her a toy or a kit. There are lots of kits avaliable that are made for preparing for anal. Once she can put something in close to your size in without pain she will likely be much more comfortable with the idea.