Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Menstruation ladies is this a turn on or off for you or your significant other?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im asking because some of my female friends are incredibly horny at this time of the month and lucky for them their partners don't have any concerns in fact they say sex increase due to it. So does your libido increase or does it bother you that your partner wont go near you or does it have the opposite effect .... they cant get enough? thanks ladies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well me and my man just cannot go for a whole week without sex just cus of my period so we always do it whilst im on, and to be honest it feels so nice and we are both so horny!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
well me and my man just cannot go for a whole week without sex just cus of my period so we always do it whilst im on, and to be honest it feels so nice and we are both so horny![/quote

Thanks for being the first to post a reply, this is exactly what my friends have said & yeah I concur with your reasoning, why have a week off seems abit silly don't it
Much appreciated
Lurker
0 likes
mmm Turns me on when my lover is that way. I love messy sex if she's in the mood! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Most women find they're more horny when on their period than they usually would be - not to mention that sex can help give some relief for those of us unlucky enough to get period pains.

It isn't something that turns me on, but if I'm with a guy who doesn't mind it then of course I want to have sex when on my period. In the shower though.... I'm all for messy sex, but I have my limits - shower sex please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with guys who were cool about having sex when Im having my period. And I do get horny as most women do. But now that I am in a relationship with another woman, we still are intimate but we dont do everything at that time. Although toys in the shower can be lots of fun!!! Luckily we are both pretty much on the same cycle so we kill two birds with one stone so to speak.
Lurker
0 likes
It arouses my husband and I'm ok with it. There is a level of heightened pleasure while having sex at this time, your hormones are all out of wack, your breasts are tender and nipples sensitive, it certainly is more sexually stimulating for us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If were both being passionate it has never been an issue