Tasting your juices?

last reply
226 replies
41.6k views
0 watchers
10 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
For the girls: Do you like to lick and suck your juices off your fingers when you masterbate? Guys: Do you like to eat your own cum when you masterbate? I love to eat my own cum, often shoot on my stomach and scoop it up with a spoon to eat it. Also cum in a cup and drink it. It is one way to make sure your cum tastes the best you can make it so your SO enjoys it when she swallows it.JnxmV5Krl4Vbm5GG
Lurker
0 likes
I do, I love the taste of myself when I am in the mood for it. Its very erotic for me, the way I think of it if you cant enjoy yourself that way then why would people enjoy you that way. Its a confidence giver.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you don't taste yourself how are you going to know if your partner will enjoy you? I say taste away!
spank me hard please
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not a problem! One of my favs was an ex that liked me to cum inside her just before going out. She would reach under her skirt, finger herself, and stick her finger in my mouth so I could tatse both of us. Hot as Hell!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my sex juice mix with lot of cum more the better mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I love my juices! Mixed with others or not, I love to taste myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by abygaleturner69
I love my juices! Mixed with others or not, I love to taste myself.

Wow, i have to admit i love it when a girl licks her fingers or mine during sex. Such a turn on.
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i love my juices and others mixed tasts better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will get down and eat my wife after I had filled her with cum, but I don't think i've ever had an urge to just eat my cum after masturbating...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No problem getting down and eating a woman after sex. Took 60 years before tasting myself on its own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the taste of my juices mixed with hers. Been known to lick alitte of my cum off of her ever know and then.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Joeblow34
I will get down and eat my wife after I had filled her with cum, but I don't think i've ever had an urge to just eat my cum after masturbating...

This is a mega turn on for me , but only got as far as thinking about doing it. I don't know how I could suggest doing it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to taste myself. I will suck if off my fingers or toys, but my favorite is to lick it off of my partners body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really into my juices but I love to lick hers
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I love tasting myself, licking and sucking my fingers clean.. Quite Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

Pics or gtfo.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Callisto

Pics or gtfo.

Damn you!!

What was that name again?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I knew a girl who wanted to probe my prostate and milk me into an ice cube tray. Freeze the cum cubes and use them in her cocktails.

Was she whack or was I, for declining to be a part of that game?

I never had the urge to lick my ejaculate off the floor, towel or off my keyboard.

Creampies though are a different story.

'Guilty, your honor!'
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to taste my cum when I masturbate. I will either cum on my hand and lick it or cum on my belly and scoop it up. An anal plug or a dildo make me cum harder and more abundantly. Playing with my cock for a long time also helps me cum a lot.

I love creampies too!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
omg i looove to taste myself. licking my fingers makes it jus so much hawter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if u dont love it..how can..he?
Lurker
0 likes
I do most times I'm masturbating.
0 likes
I have tasted every girl I have made love to, usually as a prelude, sometimes after, so I have surely tasted my own. Tasting her is stimulating and satisfying, taste me mixed with her is equal. But I don't find myself chasing my own cum for a taste test.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it all: hers, mine, and ours.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
I love tasting myself, licking and sucking. If u not like even yours den how can your sexual partners suck?? So enjoy yourself first.......
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mmmmmmm. I love to spending time getting Myrtle self all hot and then stopping. I do this a few times so when I cum I get sooooo wet and I love to taste my juices....so sweet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I do taste myself and if I say so myself i do taste so good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also love to taste myself..I seem to be doing that alot lately...