peeing in front of you

last reply
145 replies
20.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are you okay with a woman peeing in front of you? What are your thoughts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doesnt bother me and vice versa
Lurker
0 likes
I find it a bit of a turn on, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never had a problem with it. Go for it!
The Linebacker
0 likes
It is certainly not a turn on or anything, actually would slightly prefer not to see it but not that big of a deal.
0 likes
With my ex it used to drive me wild when she peed while I was in the bathroom. I thought she was a disgusting pig for doing so.
Now with my current GF it doesn't phase me one bit, not sure why but for some reason I'm cool with it.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a problem at all.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by rockstar81

I would prefer some things remain private. I don't especially want an audience either. This isn't the main reason why I prefer to have at least two full bathrooms in the residence when possible, but it is preferable...with another half bath for my guests.

What about you, Rocker...you want to do this in front of your significant other? He want you to and you're hesitant?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by rockstar81

I would prefer some things remain private. I don't especially want an audience either. This isn't the main reason why I prefer to have at least two full bathrooms in the residence when possible, but it is preferable...with another half bath for my guests.

What about you, Rocker...you want to do this in front of your significant other? He want you to and you're hesitant?

The question stemmed from an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" where Lilly had to pee but didn't want to do it in front of Marshall. I couldn't figure out what the big deal was. MK and I pee in front of one another, no big deal. It used to bother me when my Ex wouldn't let me pee in peace but that was a control thing on his part.
Lurker
0 likes
its ok with me as long as the women doesnt mind it the other way around
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That is your time spend it alone. I'll do the same. It is not a problem for me, I just don't like the looks on her face. That I'm lost but don't mind look
Lurker
0 likes
Nope go ahead its find with me.
Lurker
0 likes
No issues here; in fact, I prefer it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I actually find it slightly sexy
Lurker
0 likes
i have no problem with it.
Lurker
0 likes
not a problem at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
years of being a single mom without a moment of privacy got me into the habit of not closing the bathroom door...now my husband has had to learn to deal with it. But he won't pee in front of me. Personally I don't see what the big deal is since we all do it!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
It depends. If you honestly can't hold it in any longer, please, go ahead, ignore my presence. Otherwise, I'd prefer to leave. The only exception is if I've voluntarily seen you naked; then, it's like, I've seen everything, ya know?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we all do it, would I want to see it, not really. Go forth and pee in peace.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
No. Thats just something that needs to be done in private
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a problem with it.
Lurker
0 likes
pee games turn me on. Lets take this question to the next level. Who like being peed on.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by babysabrina003
pee games turn me on. Lets take this question to the next level. Who like being peed on.

*raises hand shyly* i have actually grown very attached to a wide variety of pee games. *hides under bed and refuses to come out*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by babysabrina003

*raises hand shyly* i have actually grown very attached to a wide variety of pee games. *hides under bed and refuses to come out*

*peeks under dust ruffle* aww dont hide glitter girl...if you come out i have some candy ; )
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by sprite
Quote by babysabrina003

*peeks under dust ruffle* aww dont hide glitter girl...if you come out i have some candy ; )

*shakes head* Last time i fell for that you kept me locked up for 4 days and used me for sex... come to think of it, i kind of enjoyed it, so.. what kind of candy? biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doesnt bother me or the other half
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by babysabrina003
I agree with you
Lurker
0 likes
no way you can call me a prude if you like but peeing in front of me is wrong watching me pee is wrong and so is being peed on. its one thing if i am in the shower and she comes in to the only bathroom in my apartment to pee thts fine but if i am brushing my teeth i dont want someone coming in and peeing in front of me no thank you