Boobs with visible veins

last reply
47 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do guy's find this sexy? I have seen some girls with pale skin that look like a road map of veins just under the skin. Pregnant women tend to show more of them because their boobs swell. JUst wondering if guys notice this and what they think.
Lurker
0 likes
Hope you get good comments since I am one of those woman!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Are they attached to a woman? Are the nipples still there?

If so then who cares. I think most guys don't look at breasts and try to find out which road to take to Baltimore. I for one am happy just to be able to see them and could care less what they look like. If she doesn't care then why should I. I'm the one who gets to play with them so why would I say anything to get that right taken away!
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
Lurker
0 likes
who cares? I think most guys don't look at breasts and try and read a map and try find out which road they need to take to get to Baltimore or find where the gold was buried. I am happy just to be able to see them and really could care less what they look like. If she doesn't care then why should I? I'm the one who gets to play with them or to touch them, and why would someone care that much to ask if it's sexy unless they are unsure of their looks and vain about apperance. And I for one don't want to lose the privledge of touching and all of them because I said the wrong thing to a person who cares about that. And most women I know don't care about it at all if they have veins showing.
0 likes
Shawna and Whitney,

You have nothing to worry about, while I realize that you do not want to be judged as "different" I have to tell you that men appreciate breasts. We don't stop and say "holy shit look at those veins!" we merely take it all in.

Please remember, when we first see your breasts to begin with we are full of testosterone. Chances are we may not even see the veins.OnQ7bfgnnOCXgi7A
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I find it to be very very sexy in women over the age of 30, but in younger women I simply am indifferent. I think it is a bonus to an age kink
The Linebacker
0 likes
Veins? hmmmm..don't know about that.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Veins? hmmmm..don't know about that.

Never noticed boob veins before either, Buz.

I gotta see some pix first to make this determination.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's next? A topic about cocks with visible veins?
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thepainter

I love a cock with visible veins.

As far as boobs go, I had to check and see if I had visible veins, I do. No one has ever commented one way or another about veins. However, I have had many comments of appreciation for my boobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by thepainter

I love a cock with visible veins.

As far as boobs go, I had to check and see if I had visible veins, I do. No one has ever commented one way or another about veins. However, I have had many comments of appreciation for my boobs.

If you need a second opinion on the visibility of your boob veins, I'm at the ready.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always ready to lend a hand (or eye) aren't you? What a thoughtful guy.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a very fair skinned red head, very large busted, you can see the veins in my boobs, as well as the under side of my arms and the back of my knees, my bf loves it, he loves that my skin is so white you see through it, he finds it very sexy, he also loves my big white arse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My visible boob veins.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never gave it much thought until now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Veins? Stretchmarks? Size? They're all good!
Lurker
0 likes
no not really in to veins or oversized boobs i like proportionate tits on the women i sleep with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
screw Bigguns. Shawna your boobs are gorgeous don't let anyone tell you otherwise! veins don't take away from the boob, it adds character. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Veins don't take away from the boobs and unless you're vain about it all is fine. And Bigguns obviously has no clue
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shawna your boobs are AMAZING. The veins make them look so much hotter in my opinion. I want to suckle them for hours.
Lurker
0 likes
i was just putting in no need to bite. the question was asked i answered read my disclaimer i never claimed to be an open minded soul i am very particular about everything i do from the people i sleep with to the way i tuck in my sheets afterwards everyone in every forum on this site needs to take a few deep breaths.

PS i know i am going to be attacked for some of the stuff i just said above please think before you attack and know it is my opinion which i am entitled to in the country where i reside you are also entitled to yours no matter what country you reside in but you can make your opinion known without personally attacking mine.
Lurker
0 likes
Never gave it much thought, because it i really is about the woman,her person
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is all about the other person and sharing your bodies. My wife has visible veins and it is not a problem at all, although it was a hang up for her at first. Shawna, your boobs are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Lurker
0 likes
I've personally never paid attention to vein or no vein cuz it really doesnt matter. and shawna, your boobs are gorgeous. dont you worry about a thing darlin
Artistic Tart
0 likes
LOL nobody attacked Shawna's boobs, did they? It's all about preference, which is what this thread asked for. Not liking veins on tits is no crime.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Veins on boobs reminds me of the Katt William's rant about women with stretch marks.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

*Giggles* i need to drink and post more often!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm not really into obvious veining in general on any body parts. The worst is when you have that bulging vein that bisects the forehead on guys and girls (Sprite's juicebag pic has a nice example).

Having said that... we're really just talking about superficial preferences here. It's not like veins are a deal breaker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never really gave it much thought. I guess as long as it isnt so pronounced that it is a a distraction (and I have never seen anyone like that) than its not an issue. And even then, if I was attracted to and liked the person It would be fine.

As for Shawna's boobs, They look YUMMY!!!