Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unsuspend me or I'll take you to court!!!

last reply
50 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I didn't know whether to put this in the humor section or in here. Either way, it's hilarious.

You better either lift my suspension or I'm gonna file a complaint & take this matter to court. Now do what's right. This time i want a response from you guys on this matter.

Now if the suspension isn't lifted I'm going to the police & showing them this email.

Threatening to take the owner of a privately owned web site to court over a severe case of butthurt = FAIL.

EDIT: Update after his account was canned:

I'm going to police right now and you are gonna wish you never did that. You'll see and i have that email you sent as witness. You're going down and I am looking forward to taking you for everything you're worth.

Good luck with that one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since this is under the Feedback section I'd like to also make a few demands.

1. All current and new female members of Lush must submit topless pics to me in order to get/retain their profiles.

2. Well, that's it. Just #1.

If you don't do this, I'm taking my complaint to court. And I want the appropriate response or you'll be hearing from my attorneys. Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I would pay actual money to be able to sit in on his meeting with the police detectives regarding this!
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I would pay actual money to be able to sit in on his meeting with the police detectives regarding this!

Maybe he'll set up his webcam for you.
Maggie R
Matriarch
0 likes
Apparently, in the space of 19 minutes, he's called his attorney, and contacted "the authorities."

Also i knew you'd delete my account and all the comments on that thread so earlier today I took 2 screen shots as evidence. & with the steroid accusation this case will be a slam dunk. I talked to the authorities and they said for me to come down and file a lawsuit. Also just got off the phone with my attorney, and he is putting it in motion as we speak. You shouldn't've treated me like that and you shouldn't've deleted my account. You'll see soon.

I told him he's an idiot and to never contact me again. LOL.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
So the clerk for the Podunk County Circuit Judge will be shutting this website down any minute now, right? Gosh, nice knowing all you people.
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I told him he's an idiot and to never contact me again.

Now he's going to have amend his official Butthurt Report to add, "Told me I'm an idiot." That should take a good...four minutes, I'm guessing, as fast as this guy moves. Better watch out, Nicola, he has a big-time lawyer and "the authorities" on speed-dial!
Maggie R
Lurker
0 likes
well, if the guy had had some manners and had NOT offered up his webcam-wank-for-you account, no one would have said a thing.

Manners are required here, just like in real life.

Oh, and it is an erotic stories website, not a pick up joint!
Matriarch
0 likes
The best one I've had recently is from a member I banned, who told me that she wasn't 21 really as she'd put down in her profile, but she was 15, and that we shouldn't have allowed her to join. She said she was going to take the matter to the police.

This went backwards and forwards at least half a dozen times until my patience wore thin.

I replied saying if she was indeed now telling the truth, then she's broken the law by joining an adult site, where it's clearly stipulated on the front page that you have to be 18, and that I'll send her IP address, email address and all other details we have for her, to the FBI. Funny, after that, I didn't hear from her again
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
I once witnessed a young woman try to get out of a slam-dunk conviction for drunk driving by admitting she was too drunk to understand that the police officer who pulled her over had the authority to arrest her.

And it worked. Unbelievable.
Maggie R
Lurker
0 likes
Oh dear...

dammit - just posted a really funny pic, then realised it breaks the rules

dammit, sorry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This was truly funny
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
I once witnessed a young woman try to get out of a slam-dunk conviction for drunk driving by admitting she was too drunk to understand that the police officer who pulled her over had the authority to arrest her.

And it worked. Unbelievable.

that's GENIUS!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Say, could you get me a number for his lawyer? Mine keeps dragging his feet and taking more than 2 hours to do anything. geezzz....
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Lurker
0 likes
I would just like to point out that without Nicola mentioning names we all k ew exactly who this dickhead iis it is so funny what an impression he made on al of us
Lurker
0 likes
Oh wow. That's uhh.....quite something. I think I may actually have been rendered speechless.
Lurker
0 likes
So this is the Cave Troll who attacked LittleBambi and others, and made me have a strudel craving - good riddance!

Seriously, as a newbie, it was great to see how everyone came together to defend one another without getting vicious. Lafayettemister was very clear, and very fair. Although I'm sorry he soured the fun (well, not really, it was entertaining), it was good to see how it was handled by everyone, especially the moderator, and made me even happier that I've found this site.

What a maroon!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mazza
Oh dear...

dammit - just posted a really funny pic, then realised it breaks the rules

dammit, sorry!

Which rule in particular?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Impish_Grin
it was good to see how it was handled by everyone, especially the moderator, and made me even happier that I've found this site.

Good to hear Impish. Nuisances are quickly dealt with here, we've all seen what can happen in forums if they aren't well moderated.

Do we have any defence lawyers here? I'm not sure in which country this former member wants to take me to court. Perhaps he's unaware of international laws concerning matters pertaining to butthurt?

Can you seriously imagine someone walking into their local police station, and showing them screenshots of a minor forum altercation? lol.

Maybe the officer would make him fill in one of these forms?

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by Impish_Grin
it was good to see how it was handled by everyone, especially the moderator, and made me even happier that I've found this site.

Good to hear Impish. Nuisances are quickly dealt with here, we've all seen what can happen in forums if they aren't well moderated.

Do we have any defence lawyers here? I'm not sure in which country this former member wants to take me to court. Perhaps he's unaware of international laws concerning matters pertaining to butthurt?

Can you seriously imagine someone walking into their local police station, and showing them screenshots of a minor forum altercation? lol.

Hahahaha.. You beat me to it, I was just about to post that form.. Wonder if he'd actually fill it out if given to him lol
Lurker
0 likes
I missed something good it seems cry
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by Impish_Grin

Hilarious, Nicola.
Touché.

Hee hee hee.
Lurker
0 likes
Brilliant Form/Report Nicola!! This says it all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is Today April 1? Have I Been Blacking Out Again? I Knew That Stuff I Took Years Ago Was Powerful, But This Is Crazy!!
Lurker
0 likes
To mirror Impish's observation, I too am very impressed by the respect and feeling of community this site has. It makes a "newbie" feel at ease and far more willing to share. As for the butthurt one, what a miserable little man.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
wow.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder if he's confusing his "attorney" with the people who have "enduring power of attorney" over him.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber