Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Saga
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:53:18 PM

Rank: Corporal Turnip

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 4,827
Location: Canada
one_winged_angel wrote:
If I say don't knock on my door after 10pm during the week, why the hell would you knock on my door at 2am to bitch at me about something I didn't even do?

You say I don't understand what you're going through because my mom isn't a bitch like yours, truth is, I feel sorry for your mom with all the shit she has to put up with from you.

I used to feel sorry for you, you claimed you had no friends, no one cared blah fuckity blah. Now that I know you, I see it's your own damn fault, people try to help you, but when they do, all you do is fucking whine about how no one helps you WTF, they're helping you right now! Self-pitying fuckface.

You whine that you're lonely, no one wants to hang with you, that's because when people try to hang out with you, you either bitch and whine about other people, or spend hours at a time on your phone. No one wants to hang out with that mess.

I'm sick and tired of you talking down to me, treating me like I don't know shit because I'm not a "new-yorker' like you. I don't give a shit where you're from, nothing gives you the right to yell at me for no fucking reason. Why in the hell would I steal your shoes? The heels are so fucking high, I don't see how you don't break your neck walking don't the stairs.

There are four of us in this house, and yet you jump on the girl who practically lives in sneakers. Fuck. You. You. Fucking. Asshat!
'
If you claim that you don't go in my room when I'm not home, why the fuck are you flipping out about me changing the lock on my door. It's my fucking door and my fucking room that I pay my FUCKING rent for, stay the fuck out!!!
You can take your uppity attitude and obnoxious personality and stick them up your ass.

No amount of rent reduction is worth this crap. I'm out of here as soon as I find an available place.


OMG you used ASSHAT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! See there is more then me that uses it!!!!
Coco
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 7:29:59 AM

Rank: Story Lover

Joined: 7/22/2011
Posts: 4,090
Location: Fantasy City, United States
You fucking towed my car! WTF for, $250!!! For a single tire parked on the curb, this HOA is going to hear from me. If I ever see you in this subdivision, you stupid, beer belly ass tow truck driver, I'm gonna...kick you in your fucking shins. Damn, what a screwed up start to the day.

Guest
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:56:46 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,180
you self righteous little fucker. don't break the fucking rules and you have nothing to worry about. if people are deleting your stuff it's like that for a reason. it wasn't fucking perfectly clear that what you were doing was against the TOS? ahg GO FUCK YOURSELF.

you knew it. you thought you would get away with it. and when someone pointed it out, you got all little mister fucking pissy pants because "i didn't know it was" IGNORANCE IS NOT A MOTHER FUCKING EXCUSE. IF YOU DON"T FUCKING KNOW ASK ! its not that fucking hard.

don't come down on me for actually knowing about it enough to SPOT what you were doing and direct attention to it. maybe if you had actually read the rules you wouldn't be all butt hurtt. I'm the one that needs to grow up? Please go fuck yourself. and maybe someone other than a cartoon character from japan.

ps: as for your " i didn't realize that" as much of that shit you had up there, you fucking knew. don't bother playing the stupid card. you are just pissed off some one who knew enough to call out your shit actually did. use your fucking head.
stelmaria
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 12:17:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/8/2012
Posts: 317
Location: New Zealand
FUCK OFF RANDOM CHAT REQUESTS! no I do NOT want to talk to you faceless prick!

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 12:25:33 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,270
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
I think I'm actually quite gleeful instead of raging. L16

I'm not pissed off in the slightest, but boy oh boy, someone's got a case of butthurt.
Did you feel embarrassed when you flew off the handle over something I said, taken completely out of context? And had absolutely nothing to do with you?
Maybe you got pissed cause everyone laughed at the fact I DIDN'T let your sourpuss attitude bring me down and delivered an AWESOME comeback. Was it the slap in the face I thought it would be? Cause ya know, I'm really quite proud of myself for saying it with a straight face.
Your comprehension skills are sorely lacking, Sweetheart. Take another spin around Uranus or is your head lodged too far up your ass? The rest of us live on Earth. Try it sometime. Reality isn't that bad. Well... unless it's you. I'd hate myself if I were you, for being such a horrendous, hateful, pandering, brown nosing, back stabbing cunt.
By the way... I will always be sweet as shit to you. Cause I know it really fucking irritates you to no end.

GRRR *giggle* GRRR Ahhh Fuck it... BWAHAHAHA she so deserved it! Lfunny

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:55:55 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,213
Location: Cakeland, United States
Can you read? Do you have a comprehension problem if you can read? Do you merely not give a fuck about the answers provided in a person's Lush Bio area?

I don't hang out in the Men's Chatroom area on Lush, because I have a pretty good idea what that room is all about. I'm not fucking interested.

I'm not a gay basher, nor a homophobe and I don't wish ill towards men who are attracted to other men. Those who indicate an attraction to me - well, that's somewhat flattering in a public location where I'm not wearing a sign around my neck proclaiming to be a heterosexual...but very creepy on any website where I can announce my preference.

Straight does not mean maybe bisexual, only gay when no one is looking, secretly hoping for male companionship/affection/circlejerk...or anything other than - heterosexual. You're either too fucking dense to know this or you don't give a rat's ass and you're just going to test my waters anyway. Perhaps you've enjoyed moderate success with this tactic in your past?

Fuck off, jerkoff. No more Mr. Nice Guy - (heheh, ask the mods here if that's ever really been the case anyway).

Bobjack, it is men like you who piss the fuck off of men like me. I ordinarily practice a great deal of discretion on websites of this nature and I haven't outed anyone since 1999 - on a different website, where I used to post emails I'd received from gay men and bisexual men offering to turn me around and light up my world - on my profile page for all to see.

I'm not flattered by you inconsiderate/arrogant/creepy fucktards.

I don't flirt with hetero males, lesbians, nor any bisexual or gay men. If any of you desperate corksuckers can comprehend this message, don't even bother to flirt with me, offer me your wife, suggest any scenarios where you might get together with me, etc...Not in chat, not in the real world. Ain't happening.

I'll out your indiscreet ass at a time and a place of my choosing.

And if that pisses you off...by all means - email me and tell me about it. Or just say so here. After three years of Lush and thirty some odd weird requests...I'm ready to implement my solution I last practiced during the summer of 2001.

You guys are the undoubtedly the most brain-dead or arrogant or inconsiderate motherfuckers on the planet.
Sexual harassment much?

In the real world, I'd politely yet extremely straight-forwardly ... tell you once, "No thanks." If I had to tell you a second time, it would not be politely.

If you have a penis, once owned one, or feel the need to hide yours or desire to get rid of it...Don't even think about offering to engage in sexual conversation or activity with me. There won't be any further discretion utilized from me toward you...

I'm liable to become pretty unruly out in the chat room or here in the forum (see above).


*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

You've been warned. page 17 - The Rage Cage

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Dani
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012 12:19:13 AM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,014
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Bitch



We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

CleverFox
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012 8:49:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 463
Location: United States
So you start an argument with me and when you see you can't win you "walk away" and act like you are mature? If you were mature then you would have kept your big fat fucking mouth shut in the fucking first place. Asshat.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:55:53 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,270
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
I just want to sleep. I want to close my eyes and not think. I don't want to wake up an hour later afraid.
There are no monsters under the bed because they are all in my mind. I'd like to evict them and change the locks.
I'm tired of looking like a fucking zombie. I'm tired of people saying, "You look so tired."
No shit Sherlock. I haven't slept in fucking weeks.
Oh, but thanks for the heads up, and for pointing out that I look like hell.

lightheart
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 11:25:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2011
Posts: 3,996
Location: India
jollylolly
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:35:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/24/2012
Posts: 334
Location: Texas, United States
FUCK YOU right in your fucking face!!! Roundhouse kick to the groin for you asshole!!! UGH
Phaypi
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 9:44:22 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 7/31/2012
Posts: 99
Location: o.o, United States
cussing cussing cussing

~Come, fall in love!~ ;)
VanGogh
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 11:25:15 PM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 2,756
Location: Vancouver, Canada
my rage is almost ... silent. It's still in the whisper stage.

I can not speak. My thoughts are going round and round in my head a million miles an hour.

I can not convey in words my disbelief, my rage, my anger.

I look at the words "what did you expect" and can list a million things, big & small, minor & significant, pros & cons.

I look at the words "why was he like this?" and I go write it on the mirror and ask myself "why was I like this?"

My rage is directed at him, her and me. Everyone at fault. Everyone needs to say they are sorry for what they did. My rage is almost ... silent. I can not find words to adequately express how I am feeling, the emotions, the lack of respect.

That's it ..... it's the lack of respect.

Lack of respect ................... has seemingly been lost on Lush ... well, at least in my circle. I have often backed away from a situation with someone, because they "have someone". I hate to step on toes ...... but so many on here don't give a fuck. It's all about them. It's all about their own cums and spurts and self-gratifications.

Yeah ... respect. Where is that?

Yeah .... stepping on toes ... something most here on Lush had no problem doing to another. I won't succumb to being the class-less skank of the mainstream. And I am shocked that one would chose SKANK over CLASS ....

Nice skanky sheets on that bed ..... enjoy!!



For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

* * * * * *
"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
littlemissbitch
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 2:21:12 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/6/2011
Posts: 778
Location: the land of enchantment, United States
there are times i honestly regret not leaving you passed out on the couch that last night in our house.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
wolverine15
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 3:05:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/16/2010
Posts: 1,134
Location: sardonic-ville, United States
PersonalAssistant wrote:
my rage is almost ... silent. It's still in the whisper stage.

I can not speak. My thoughts are going round and round in my head a million miles an hour.

I can not convey in words my disbelief, my rage, my anger.

I look at the words "what did you expect" and can list a million things, big & small, minor & significant, pros & cons.

I look at the words "why was he like this?" and I go write it on the mirror and ask myself "why was I like this?"

My rage is directed at him, her and me. Everyone at fault. Everyone needs to say they are sorry for what they did. My rage is almost ... silent. I can not find words to adequately express how I am feeling, the emotions, the lack of respect.

That's it ..... it's the lack of respect.

Lack of respect ................... has seemingly been lost on Lush ... well, at least in my circle. I have often backed away from a situation with someone, because they "have someone". I hate to step on toes ...... but so many on here don't give a fuck. It's all about them. It's all about their own cums and spurts and self-gratifications.

Yeah ... respect. Where is that?

Yeah .... stepping on toes ... something most here on Lush had no problem doing to another. I won't succumb to being the class-less skank of the mainstream. And I am shocked that one would chose SKANK over CLASS ....

Nice skanky sheets on that bed ..... enjoy!!



In political terms that is a Filibuster

“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 3:23:43 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,596
Location: My Tower, United States
i used to be fearless - i'd go anywhere, anytime of day or night, never worry too much beyond what is normal, and just have fun. not sure if it makes me sad or angry, a little of both, but i lost that ability. ok, angry right now. fuck you for stealing that from me. fuck you for making me leave a cart full of groceries behind cause it was all i could do to get back to my car, lock the doors, and hyperventilate. fuck you for stealing the beautiful stars from me cause now i'm afraid to go outside and sit in the park and watch them. fuck you for taking away the moon and the silence of the night. fuck you for every panic attack i get when i am out of sight of my house and fuck you for every time i can't go out shopping by myself but have to wait until my girl comes home to take me. fuck you for the dent in my car door and the blood that, no matter how many times i have it washed, i can still see it staining the silver paint and for making me crawl in and out of the passenger door when i need to get in and out of my car and for making my girl drive my car cause some days i can't stand to see in the drive way, and fuck you for every time my heart beats so hard i am sure it will burst and for the sleepless nights and the nightmares and fuck you for everything you are and did and fuck everyone for every time they say, move on, get over it, cause if i fucking could, don't you think i would? just fuck you.
sarah13
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:39:09 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/15/2011
Posts: 431
Location: United States
Fuck you for making me move up 5 seats because you can't "project" your voice. Grow up, your only job is to project your bullshit, not to mention there were people even farther back that you didn't make move. Oh AND studies show you recall information better when you are in the same spot, so if I fail my exam I am going to blame you (at least partly). Also, I sit in the same seat EVERY DAY, it is not my fault that the people in front of me were late to class, so you suddenly felt the need to call me out. Thanks for making me look like a delinquent who sits as far back as possible, and for staring at me like I was a criminal while I packed up all my crap and slinked to my new seat. I did absolutely NOTHING wrong. (Note: I sit as far back as possible because of your stupid no phones rule and because I really just don't care to pay attention, and I have every right to sit in the back if I so please)


Not talking
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:38:39 PM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,014
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
You're still a bitch.



We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

stelmaria
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:44:53 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/8/2012
Posts: 317
Location: New Zealand
#FML. It sucks right now. You could have given me a chance at least. CONNASSE

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:54:20 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,213
Location: Cakeland, United States
This guy was me this last Sunday afternoon. One Pissed Off Mofo. Hilarious.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
stelmaria
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:36:45 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/8/2012
Posts: 317
Location: New Zealand
this is not fair! why did it have to be you! always what I can't have. fucks sakes.

cadbury13
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:59:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/19/2012
Posts: 138
Location: some where deep in your unconscious., Canada
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Shuthaaaaaaap you'll give me a thummmmaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!


*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:59:04 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,588
Location: Burrowed, Norway
The fuck is wrong with you doctors? Are you all retarded? There two things you have to remember: 1) The dosage of my meds(which I have told you about several times) and 2) That it can't be changed. Who picked out those meds for me in the first place? Do you know? It was my neurologist, who although he is a cocky bastard and sometimes an arrogant prick he still got several years of specialisation. He's got years of experience in the field, he has done fucking research in the field while you spend all day giving out cold medicine and checking out hemroids. So get it into your fucking head that I'm NOT gonna let YOU gamble with my health and overturn the decision from a SPECIALIST! FUCK OFF YOU MENTAL OLD BAT!

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:26:35 AM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 2,756
Location: Vancouver, Canada
hey you!!



For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

* * * * * *
"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
loud_bkr
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:15:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 4,935
Location: Fuct if I know
*Image removed by Rage Patrol*


sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:33:24 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,596
Location: My Tower, United States
i'm just fucking pissed off. i don't need a reason so don't fucking ask me why. god, i need a drink.
loud_bkr
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:04:32 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 4,935
Location: Fuct if I know
sprite wrote:
i'm just fucking pissed off. i don't need a reason so don't fucking ask me why. god, i need a drink.


Um er why???


*runs like hell*


sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:07:37 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,596
Location: My Tower, United States
loud_bkr wrote:


Um er why???


*runs like hell*


imma gonna kill you now!!!!
naughtynurse
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:38:35 AM

Rank: Head Nurse

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 6,443
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
sprite wrote:
i'm just fucking pissed off. i don't need a reason so don't fucking ask me why. god, i need a drink.


Is it my av?



A special thank you to all who read and voted on my competition Quickie, a Recomended Read: Something Borrowed
Guest
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 1:01:53 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,180
so sick of cancer what the fuck. taken my
parents then my best friend from the military
add my wife of 34 years now get a call this
morning her best friend has throat cancer
WTF. really
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.