parents then my best friend from the military
add my wife of 34 years now get a call this
morning her best friend has throat cancer
WTF. really

Hug from me as well Big Hugs
She
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 5:07:55 AM

I don't want to kill this thread so here is my Rage

I am so pissed of with myself because when sending messages (and most of the times forum posts) I am not re-reading them! They are just plain horrible mess, a salad! Grrrrrr
Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:47:15 AM

Fuck you, you self righteous little cunt.

You are 22 years old and should be thinking of moving out, instead...what do you fucking do? You play the divorce card with your dad and have him co-sign for a new car...Only here's the kicker you little fucker...you don't need a $45,000.00 car you cunt. You should be doing what most kids your age do and drive a car that's worth 5 times less than the one you are taking possession of today...

Oh wait! Then you spring it on your mom that your daddy didn't give you the full amount for the down payment and in order to get your dearly beloved car today, you need an additional $1,500.00 FUCK YOU, I don't support the fact that you will be driving a car like that, I had to bust my fucking ass and work hard to get a car of that caliber. You, you fucking self righteous prick....you think it's deserved...YOU FUCKING MAKE $13.00 and hour!

You should have taken care of the god damned car WE gave you a few years ago. I am not going to give you a fucking dime, as far as I am concerned if you can afford a car worth that amount you can start paying rent too you fucking dickhead....

Oh and thanks for placing a strain on my relationship with your mother you fucking asshole!

Walks away shaking head

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Nikki703
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 2:06:41 PM

Im getting so sick of elitist fucking attitudes!!! God I fucking hate people!!
AngelHeart01
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 2:49:55 PM

Nikki703 wrote:
Im getting so sick of elitist fucking attitudes!!! God I fucking hate people!!

Hey, hey there my pretty!!!! I couldn't agree more, but you might want to either make an exception .... Or from now on, get my leash and let's go walk and play ;).

LOTs of Play!!!! ..... I love you Big Time!!
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 3:03:38 PM

for the record, there's been way too many hugs in here lately... keep those to PMs, wall postings, etc. this is for rage. and keep it off site related, as well, or imma gonna come down on your fucking sorry asses like a bat out of hell, got it? thank you.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
musicluver
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 6:39:55 PM

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

OK all i gotta say if fuck neighbors with my nice shiny size 14 steel toed boots repeatedly for being
completely rude and disrespectful assholes stomping your asses around at all times of the day and night
Fuck off and choke to the self serving prick who two floors up from us thought it was a good idea to make a meth lab
fuck off to my gold digging cheating lying pregnan ex t and not telling me me till after your miscarriage
and last but not least fuck off to my wife for 10 years of silence when you should have been talking
and for 10 years of yelling and and verbal abuse when you should have stayed silent
musicluver
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 6:49:31 PM

Also fuck the stupid asshole and his Camero who thinks its awesome to pull up at 3 fucking am and sit outside blaring music and reving your engine untill my 3 yr old wakes up you fuckin prick!
AngelHeart01
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 8:12:11 PM

The fuck?!!!! bs Where is Bobby? I have never known him to deactivate his account ... so, what's up?! Yes, I am raging
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:15:27 PM

Thanks for all the help. Now I feel like the biggest bag of shit.
Where the hell were you fifteen years ago?
Oh yeah... YOU fucking Friend Zoned me!
You fucking knew how I felt about you. I told you so.
The ball was in your court... and you DROPPED it.
So now you think fifteen years later you can pick it back up?
I moved on. Plain and simple. Could you DRAG your feet any slower?
How about I treat you like a big brother for the next fifteen years, just like you treated me like your little sister for the last fifteen years and see if that doesn't rip your fucking heart out.
GAAAHHH! You're SUCH an asshole! I love you, but you're fucking infuriating!
Stupid, too! Fucking men!

Saga
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:47:01 AM

You need to stop making me feel like I can never do anything right you stupid cunt! Fuck off and leave me the hell alone!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:25:37 AM

Being shunned hurts.
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 5:36:22 AM

seriously. i mean seriously. how fucking mature are you. i tried not talking to you, so as to demonstrate that the reading on my give-a-fuckometer was truly at zero. then you start calling out shit in public, trying to make a spectacle of me when i'm obviously just trying to get my shit done and crawl into bed. i mean are you really that desperate to prove you got "swag" (which is deserving of an entire thread of rage) and are some kind of a bad ass?

because it seems to me, if you were as bad ass as you think you are, you wouldn't need to say anything. i would hate you quietly, you would hate me quietly. we avoid each other, and overall would merely oblige our mutual hate with stares of disgust. You content in you knowledge of being able to beat the shit out of me, me not giving a fuck if you can or not.

And now this. posting shit on your stupid fucking Facebook account, and posting shit on my friends Facebook accounts. honestly why? what the fuck does it do? and you want to "beat my ass brah" as you so eloquently put it, congrats, but for what? we just don't get along. it's not like i fucked your sister, killed your dog, and ran off with your wife. i get all about irrational hatred, i really do. i fucking invented that shit. but i mean honestly? i have enough bull shit of my own going right now. i really just don't fucking need yours. grab your giant fucking cojones and say that shit to my face. and you know what i will do? i will walk away. because it just isn't worth my time. why do you make it worth yours?
BabydollSlave
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:48:48 AM

okay folks seriously....i have only been here for a short while and because i have made such good friends is the only reason why i stay...and because its an outlit for my pervy stories...BUT i am fraking tired of the damn jerks that dont take no for an answer...i mean seriously fraking read a profile or better yet when one of my good friends tell you to knock it off...get lost...or in short fuck off....dont you fraking dare give them attitude. they are being nice and looking out for me. because of dirt bags like you that dont give a minute of free space to breath and talk. and dont get me wrong this happens in real life too so i should be used to it but i thought maybe here would be different atlas it is not. so to my friends, my guardians, my ever faithful protectors i thank you for the help and guidance you give me and curse the scumbags that annoy you because they are to ignorant or lazy to read or gods forbid to even ask me....honestly :(

NOW to my newest annoyance...the last one i have had since joining...this one is my new one :) the actual use of language on here. the txt talk is fraking annoying most times i dont understand it cause well english is not my first language. but to my loving hubby who is all game all computer all the time..i know he slips but his honor and lifestyle will immediately cause him to appologize to any he may have been talking to. so seriously if you try to clump him with other idgits that dont know the difference from 3 letter words of weird txt talk to an actual intellectual conversation....please dont. he is worldly, educated and honorable man. sit and listen and people may learn something. normally he is uberly quiet so if he is talking there is a reason for it. and one day you may need his assistance and you wont want to burn that bridge with him he has an excellent memory.

and finally to my fraking stalker your going to get what is coming to you....soon one day when you least expect it and i pray to the gods someone is around with a phone to capture it so i may post and it for the world to see...you fraking annoyance from hell.

and yes Sir read and approved this before posting so dont ask me if i was in trouble...his only suggestion was use fuking instead of fraking :p

my newest :)
Saga
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 1:05:55 PM

Fuck you!! And while I am at it fuck you too!! You can both fucking go to hell!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:56:21 PM

Fuck these ant bites all over my foot!

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

She
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:27:54 PM

TRYING TO BE PERFECT IS BORING!!!!REMEMBER THAT!! YOU FUCKING ANNOYING BITCH!

PRETENDING TO BE PERFECT IS JUST PATHETIC!!!! MORON!!
stelmaria
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:19:06 AM

I swear the number of times Lush crashes and burns on me... SO MANY PROBLEMS!

Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 5:30:06 AM

Liars, heart breakers, ignorant dumb imbeciles........bloody fucking morons........... cheaters!!!!!!!! dont give a fuck...you dont deserve what i have to give.....

cussing cussing cussing cussing
Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 6:40:16 AM

stelmaria wrote:
I swear the number of times Lush crashes and burns on me... SO MANY PROBLEMS!

If there were more people that contibuted and upgraded their membership, our team would have more time (and resources) to help keep the site from crashing.

Please remember Lush is a FREE site run by people who also have paying jobs. The few blips on the radar shouldn't completely ruin your day!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 12:49:52 PM

Dudealicious wrote:

If there were more people that contibuted and upgraded their membership, our team would have more time (and resources) to help keep the site from crashing.

Please remember Lush is a FREE site run by people who also have paying jobs. The few blips on the radar shouldn't completely ruin your day!

I'm going to repost the rules of the Rage Cage. Not because I feel I need to shove my nose into other people's business, but because the rules were clearly laid out and if someone needs to lecture me or admonish me for my rage I will be even more upset. I don't want this thread locked because of someone breaking the rules. I want and need to have a place to vent where I'm not judged.

I like you Dude, but butt out.

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 12:51:07 PM

sprite wrote:
Here's the rules.

1) No directing your rage at other members.

2) No directing your rage at the site. Nicola and the mods do an amazing job here and work hard at making it this wonderful and if you don't like it, leave. This is for stuff outside the site. Stuff that you just need to vent about.

3) let it all out about the little things or the big things. That ass who took your parking spot, getting the pink slip, being sick, getting dumped, all of it, just let it go here.

4) You are not allowed to tell anyone not to be angry, to calm down. We feel how we feel. Do not try to reason with the the rage. It needs to be let loose.

5) Don't censor yourself. Let it all out.

6) Be respectful of other peoples rage. Being bitchy in public is scary. Don't belittle anyone. Ok, have fun. :)

Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:11:00 PM

Fuck Cancer
Fuck the ass kissing fucking doctors
Fuck the mother fucking world
Fuck this still fucking help
Fuck it
scooter
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:22:47 PM

Dam the torpedo's, they seem to have missed my least favorite neighbor?
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 3:13:28 PM

i just hate you, i do. and i hate that. i tried so hard not to hate you. and yes i do think you are lying to me, of course i think that. how can i think anything else? and now all ur focus on me and the kids and the house means exactly jack shit. dont try to come in now and lay down the law with our son with your "man" voice, "you WILL help your Mother" no one is fucking buying it asshole.

eat shit and die.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:01:13 AM

theplayer wrote:
hmmm. Where do I start?

I guess my rage is mostly about 'friends' that can't distinguish fantasy from reality. I recognize that some relationships can be powerful here, but really...they aren't real life. They only become real life when the fantasy is preferred over reality. The edge is closer than we think.

This post and the one immediately above it (from racking) hit close to home. Lush has become a vehicle for making close friends; the question is how close do we really think we are? Racking is quite justified in not wanting to become a counselor (especially with her spouse and kids needing her) and you are justified in wanting to keep a safe distance between you and the people you know here. Life is liking someone on here; fantasy is wanting to be their life partner. It's also worth thinking about that people can get upset over reading news or fiction stories where people get hurt in any way, and thinking they have the responsibility to "fix" it. Not too realistic a thought, but people feel obligations to other people and fall for other people about whom they know little.

I wouldn't live with racking, but I'd ask her about how she's doing with the little ones and chat with her on small subjects if she wants. I'd confide in some people here. How much is too much? Don't know. Ought to.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 2:47:15 PM

Fuck you! This getting older thing is a real sonuvabitch.
I'd like to not have the feeling of ground up glass in my knee joints. Or my shoulders.
Fuck off anytime. I don't want to play "Guess the Weather"
I hate stairs. Going up or going down them. Fuck you!
I can't go for my morning run these days. I can barely make it out of bed without tears.
Forget trying to drive. I can't clutch. I can't brake. And trying to shift is agony.
Fuck you body. I've taken care of you and this is how I get repaid.
I'd flip my body the middle finger but I've got arthritis in my hands and fingers, as well.

Saga
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:28:27 PM

anonymouslylush
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:03:43 PM

I never felt I needed the rage cage before, but today.. Mother F...er!!! So a guy tells you he wants to see you, you love the guy, so of course you say yes.. Dude then makes you feel like a cheep whore.. You tell the dude he can find another cheap whore... They are every where in the world... What kind of man treats someone they care about like a piece of ass... No man in my life... F... U,, dude... I don't need that bs... I am a beautiful loving woman and should be treated as such... I was you're friend. I was looking forward to seeing you and you make me feel like some random pussy. You want a cheap whore... Here's a 20.. Go to Kensington.. Really? ... Now f.. U!! I don't know who you are.

"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner