Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Marshall_Lewis
Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012 7:31:11 AM

I have put this off for way too long.. What the fuck are you thinking? What the fuck did I ever do? You tell me its not my fault that you need time!! Bullshit! Thats why you are posting pictures with another man! So what he makes more money than me. So what your coworkers play with you mind. Did you fucking lie to me when you told me you love me???? Cause if you did then why in the fuck would you let your fucking coworkers change your mind! I feel fucking cheated, 1 year of my life fucking wasted. $10.000 fucking ring that I am still paying for. Fuckin Bill collecters on my ass everyday! Did you just use me to get you something because I Love you soo much that I couldnt say no? Im only 20 an my fuckin credit is soo goddamn bad. I am glad I am going into the fuckin Navy, you take your ass and run off with the fucking mail man.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012 4:30:58 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Do NOT lie to me, EVER!

Ask me for attention, sure. If I'm able, you can have it.

Sure, ask me personal questions if you must, and I will try to answer as far as I am comfortable to.

But do not EVER, EVER, EVER FUCKING LIE TO ME!

EVER!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

And people wonder why I don't trust them?! I want to STOP being nice to people. I want to tell moany, whiney fucking annoying people to FUCK OFF! I am NOT a healthy shoulder to cry on! If you hadn't noticed, I'm a fucking lame duck myself, and the last thing a fucking lame duck wants, needs, and can cope with is to be leaned on by another fucking lame duck!

Why? Is it funny? Are you like that bastard who broke my heart because he wanted me to feel a little happiness before he trod all over it on purpose? Or the other one who pretended to repair it and then stamped on it again because he got a better fucking offer from somebody he actually liked? Is it a game? What do you get out of it? I'm at a loss! Do you LIKE taking a sharp pointy stick and stabbing it into people's sore bits, just so you can wiggle it around and let the crap come pouring out? I'm GLAD I already had too much crap pouring out to let you wiggle your fucking sharp pointy stick. If you lie to me again, I will shove that fucking sharp pointy stick right up your lying fucking ass until it comes out your brainless fucking head and we can use it as a novelty fucking memo stick!

Why don't you just FUCK OFF and leave me alone?!

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
cadbury13
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:14:12 AM

Over the past few days problems have seem to find their target...and yes thats me.
Not here to gather sympathy
Not here to beg for forgiveness or to grant forgiveness thereby showing off my generosity.
Life is a very unusual torrent of ups an downs, crests and troughs, joys (little) and griefs (a lot)
This post is going to go unnoticed amongst the many great ones that go here.
So if you are reading this...especially YOU....just remember....lies and deception are sometimes unwillingly laid out to mend someones feelings and sometimes unconsciously broken.
If your hearts is a glass vase and feelings a thin sting to balance it on...expect it to disintegrate...expect to walk on them and expect to bleed.
Not just the owner but the attacker as well.
Some feel used and cheated some justify it as a carefully drawn out plan to exit without hurting.
This is the game of life and love, sex and passion, men and women
You cant make everyone happy, you cant always think about others feelings without compromising the integrity of yours and vice-versa.
Many of you are currently surrounded by annoying, leeching problems and distresses but like me just smile and forgive those who add on to them unwillingly. Not everyone is bad by heart, bot everyone wishes to smile on your suffering.
We are all humans and making mistakes is our criteria of physical and intellectual evolution.

so again....to those who i have hurt i am sorry
to those who have hurt me...i forgive you
Easy to say tough to follow...but hey whats the point of living if you dont give it a try

lets just sit back, pop in a few drinks and laugh at life's cruelty its all you got at the end of the day.
nothing to lose nothing left to gain except a warm smile and an imaginative mind
AnimalisticAlucard
Posted: Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:40:29 AM

Fuck You! And you call yourself a grandmother? You don't know the definition of the word you stupid bitch!!

Reason #1 for HATING my "son's" GM!

Her constant reminder that he isn't as important to her as her bull fucking shit pagan God. WHAT THE FUCK HAS HE EVER DONE FOR YOU WOMAN?!?!?!?

Reason #2!

Her even more constant reminder of how unimportant he is now that her "white" grandchild was born. She once spent every weekend with him. Now he's lucky to get an hour a week, if THAT!

Reason #3!

Her empty fucking promises to my son. Every fucking weekend its the same fucking bullshit! STOP FUCKING LYING TO MY SON YOU UGLY CUNT.

Respect isn't handed to you on a silver platter because your a 100yr old looking 56yr old! It's EARNED!!!
My parents always told me to treat others how they treat you. REGARDLESS of their age...! I'LL TEACH MY SON THE SAME!!!

So why not just drown in that perfect bubble you live in and not bother at ALL!!! I know WE won't miss you!

Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Saga
Posted: Sunday, October 07, 2012 10:34:09 PM

You fucking moron!!! You know that I had a nasty migraine and you decide this is the best time for you to pick a fight with me. You can see that I am barely holding on to my fucking sanity because the pain is horrible. I ask you NICELY to back off and give me some space, what do you do... keep fucking pushing, your voice like a thousand sharp knives in my brain. I raise my voice telling you I fucking hurt right now and I could punch someone, your brilliant response...... calling me a bitch!

I really wish I would have punched your face, but no I decide to punch the wall instead..... NOW MY FUCKING HAND, ARM AND SHOULDER IS KILLING ME!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:45:52 AM

Ok, so I've been trying to record an audio of my latest story and I've been interrupted SO many times!!!

Firstly it was the cats running around and their bloody bells jangling, then the dog came through with her bloody stupid nails click-clicking on the floor... THEN the door went - postman delivering a package (which wasn't even for ME I might add!!)

Finally, I was 26 minutes into the recording, all was going well (I know, it's a long story) when an error message appeared on my laptop screen and automatically jumped to a different webpage!!!

FFS! Had to happen when I actually had the house to myself, didn't it??

*sigh* I'll try again later...

angry7
VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 6:08:12 PM

well .... there you go, you prick.

wish I was a fly on the wall when you read the papers and the bottom line. I imagine you are gonna be scrambling to find some excuse or a lawyer who will take up the cause. Not bloody likely, dumb fuck.

you seriously think I'd just lay down and whimper ... and not do anything?? fuck you, you idiot.

and don't text me ... or call ... cuz I am NOT going to answer! *laughing*

yah .... I have learned (thank you and to YOU too!) to return kindness in kindness ... or is that unkindness with unkindness? fucker .....

and while I am at it ... fuck YOU too .... to a number of other fucking idiots

*smiles nicely* .... ahhhhh

thanks Rage Cage!!

PA

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 12:53:51 PM

The EU? Seriously? The EU? Are you fucking kidding me? The organisation that's never been as divided as now, has had a massive rise in right wing extremists. Not to mention that they make a habit out of crushing the smaller member countries so that they never get to participate in anything. So job well done to give it to an organisation that squashes smaller nations, divides Europe into two parts, and if they want to bring in another nation but the nation doesn't really want to, then they'll just close off their market until they're forced in. How democratic and peaceful isn't that? If it had been businesses it would have been called hostile takeovers. And all to create one big gathered Europe, the same ideal that good old Hitler had.

EU - bringing on Hitler's dream of a grand Europe.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Shylass
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 3:50:27 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

crybaby

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Dani
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 5:30:13 PM

Ugh...I don't even know where to start.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

kylie_kained
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:07:30 PM

Shop staff that don't recognize that transsexuals are free to be who the wish to be and were born in the wrong body. To giggle at them is unacceptable so hush the fuck up get on with your Job and be nice!

Callisto
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:10:34 PM

You're a Fucktard, that is all. :)
Fugly
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:23:23 PM

Edit: moment of weakness, sorry Embarassed
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:02:35 PM

Do-nothing teenagers and their fucking attitudes! I have never seen so many teens asking for handouts ever. I remember kids running an honest con game when I was younger, but now they just stand around with their hands out for a handout! Complain about every fucking thing and don't do shit to better themselves or others. The world fucking owes them and they have been held back by 'the system' or whatever.

Matter of fact, some adults suffer from this, too!

angry9 angry9 angry9
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:39:21 PM

I have a few things to rant about!!

1) I am fucking TIRED of my two disrespectful teenage step-children. All they fucking do is bitch and complain about EVERY fucking thing. It doesn't matter WHAT the fuck my husband and I do for them they ALWAYS fucking complain. Then they think it is okay to talk to whoever they want however they fucking want. I am SORRY but I am not going to be fucking disrespected in my own fucking house. IF you want to disrespect me than you are gonna have to find another place to fucking live. The oldest is the one who pisses me off the most! YOU ARE 19 FUCKING years old dude. GROW the fuck up, do something with yourself, get a fucking job, get a fucking education, and act YOUR fucking god damn AGE instead of acting like a fucking 9 year old. You really piss me the fuck off. I want to punch you in the fucking face!!!!! Then the 16 year old......UGHHH you act EXACTLY like your mother!! You are a fucking judgmental bitch and you dress like a fucking WHORE!!! PUT some fucking clothes on dammit!!

2) The second thing I am TIRED of is my freakin mother in law. YES, I love her but seriously?!? Acting and playing like your dumb when you aren't. That fucking pisses me off. YOU KNOW how to log into your e-mail, facebook, bill paying sites, and other things you do NOT need my fucking help or your sons! Also, I HAVE seen you turn on the fucking Wii and DVD player stop acting fucking stupid.

3) The third would have to be my husband's ex (Jamie). She really pisses me the fuck off. Seriously? YOU have money to go out and party with your friends and husband BUT you do NOT have money to buy your kids things they need?!? Seriously, that is MAJORLY fucked up!!! YOU tell us you CAN'T afford things?! TRY having 6 kids in the house who eat everything in SIGHT even though you tell them not to!! You spend your money on name brand clothes, shoes, and getting your hair done at expensive salons, BUT YOU CAN'T afford to send YOUR KIDS a birthday card at least or even FUCKING call them on their birthday?!? YOU leave your 14 year old daughter at home while you out and party but YOU can't spend time with your own daughter?!? YOU tell me that you don't want to be a mom anymore and want to be free and single. I AM SORRY BITCH, you should've thought of that BEFORE you got fucking married and had 8 kids. AT least they HAVE A fucking step mother who actually gives a shit about them and does nice things for them!!!

cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:46:28 PM

Pinkluva wrote:
I have a few things to rant about!!

1) I am fucking TIRED of my two disrespectful teenage step-children. All they fucking do is bitch and complain about EVERY fucking thing. It doesn't matter WHAT the fuck my husband and I do for them they ALWAYS fucking complain. Then they think it is okay to talk to whoever they want however they fucking want. I am SORRY but I am not going to be fucking disrespected in my own fucking house. IF you want to disrespect me than you are gonna have to find another place to fucking live. The oldest is the one who pisses me off the most! YOU ARE 19 FUCKING years old dude. GROW the fuck up, do something with yourself, get a fucking job, get a fucking education, and act YOUR fucking god damn AGE instead of acting like a fucking 9 year old. You really piss me the fuck off. I want to punch you in the fucking face!!!!! Then the 16 year old......UGHHH you act EXACTLY like your mother!! You are a fucking judgmental bitch and you dress like a fucking WHORE!!! PUT some fucking clothes on dammit!!

2) The second thing I am TIRED of is my freakin mother in law. YES, I love her but seriously?!? Acting and playing like your dumb when you aren't. That fucking pisses me off. YOU KNOW how to log into your e-mail, facebook, bill paying sites, and other things you do NOT need my fucking help or your sons! Also, I HAVE seen you turn on the fucking Wii and DVD player stop acting fucking stupid.

3) The third would have to be my husband's ex (Jamie). She really pisses me the fuck off. Seriously? YOU have money to go out and party with your friends and husband BUT you do NOT have money to buy your kids things they need?!? Seriously, that is MAJORLY fucked up!!! YOU tell us you CAN'T afford things?! TRY having 6 kids in the house who eat everything in SIGHT even though you tell them not to!! You spend your money on name brand clothes, shoes, and getting your hair done at expensive salons, BUT YOU CAN'T afford to send YOUR KIDS a birthday card at least or even FUCKING call them on their birthday?!? YOU leave your 14 year old daughter at home while you out and party but YOU can't spend time with your own daughter?!? YOU tell me that you don't want to be a mom anymore and want to be free and single. I AM SORRY BITCH, you should've thought of that BEFORE you got fucking married and had 8 kids. AT least they HAVE A fucking step mother who actually gives a shit about them and does nice things for them!!!

cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing cussing

Yeah, let it allllll out baby....save some for the bedroom, though! ;)
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:27:47 AM

Why do you ask for my opinion and then get offended when you don't like what you hear?
Do you want me to lie to justify your way of thinking?
If you can tell me exactly how you feel, why can't you even try to tell him.
How many times do you share with him your innermost thoughts and feelings?
In the end, if he pisses you off that much, leave.
Don't burden me with your crap, I have enough of my own.
She
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:18:37 AM

All I can hear from you is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
!!!!!
BabydollSlave
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:14:28 PM

okay seriously when you make a mistake just admit it...dont make me go to the superiors and over your head...seriously your human say it and fix it..bloody jerk..lying and not doing your job. i have too much to do and i dont have time to put up with your asinine bullcrap...your lucky as hell i had a wonderful weekend with my sir or so help the gods you would have a police officer in your lobby at this moment!

my newest :)
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:56:16 PM

I don't care if you give my SO a lift to work in the morning.
My bathroom is not a place for you to spank it.
I have one bathroom and it takes you 30mins to wank? WTF dude?
We're waiting out here to USE the bathroom for its intended purpose. I am NOT going outside to pee.
BTW My poor Cosmopolitan's will never be the same. Seriously? Practice your aim.
Those fucking pages are stuck together now and I am certainly NOT pulling them apart.
Oh... and your random cock pictures you like to send to me via text?
I've seen better on Lush.

Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:01:17 PM

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKETTYFUCKINGFUCKYFUCKAGEKNOBBINGFUCKITALL.

Bollocks. angry7

Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:31:14 PM

Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 12:35:25 AM

Dear ignorant loud fuck neighbors,

some people have to work tomorrow and are looking forward to some shut eye.
Yes... in case that wasn't obvious enough, that someone is ME.
Please, shut the fuck up!
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:26:14 AM

just let the whole fucking world burn. all of it. to ash.
cprivate
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:49:14 PM

Awesome idea...
1. Taxis that stop anywhere, turn from the straight lane or turn lt from the rt turn labels. I wish you 4 flat wheels and sugar in your fuel tank...
2. Anyone that bottles feelings up and then blows a fuse for nothing... Zip it.
cprivate
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:49:21 AM

Learn how to make your flipping mind up!
She
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:24:14 PM

Never mind...
it is my fault anyway..
cprivate
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:33:39 PM

She wrote:
Never mind...
it is my fault anyway..

That's classic!
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 3:02:30 PM

cprivate wrote:
Awesome idea...
1. Taxis that stop anywhere, turn from the straight lane or turn lt from the rt turn labels. I wish you 4 flat wheels and sugar in your fuel tank...
2. Anyone that bottles feelings up and then blows a fuse for nothing... Zip it.
E'e

Seems your taxis are driven by the same species of moron as ours here, we call them matatus though. They are a law unto themselves and most are owned by the corrupt traffic police anyway
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:47:39 PM

This is a reminder for new posters about how this thread works.

sprite wrote:
Ok, LMB needed a thread to just rage. Here's the rules.

1) No directing your rage at other members - this is not UFC (sorry, Doll, but it's not!).

2) No directing your rage at the site. Nicola and the mods do an amazing job here and work hard at making it this wonderful and if you don't like it, leave. This is for stuff outside the site. Stuff that you just need to vent about.

3) let it all out about the little things or the big things. That ass who took your parking spot, getting the pink slip, being sick, getting dumped, all of it, just let it go here.

4) You are not allowed to tell anyone not to be angry, to calm down. We feel how we feel. Do not try to reason with the the rage. It needs to be let loose.

5) Don't censor yourself. Let it all out.

6) Be respectful of other peoples rage. Being bitchy in public is scary. Don't belittle anyone. Ok, have fun. :)

In order to mert the effing rules of postage, I am effing raging about the state of my effing Christmas bunting, which still isn't effing finished yet! cussing