Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
SittingBallerina
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 11:44:48 PM

- When the guy you like after a night spent cuddling and kissing looks at you dead on says "Yeah, we'll see each other again. Two weeks later, no call or anything.
- When you do all the cleaning and you're the only one, even though you've asked for help
- When you can't be with the person you really want to be with and he wants to also

Ok, I feel a little better. I'll probably be back haha :)
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:19:42 PM

Fuck you, Tony...it isn't over, it's just begun.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 2:11:44 PM

Ok, what does it mean when the girl who dumps you for the other guy tells you that you need to ”change your atmosphere and control your outcomes” , she says that to the guy she nuked! Yeah females are allllllll evil. Well atleast to me. Grrrrrrraaaarrrgh!!!!
oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 3:28:42 PM

Wellmade, Bar Association!!!
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:05:59 PM

oldhound wrote:
Ok, what does it mean when the girl who dumps you for the other guy tells you that you need to , she says that to the guy she nuked! Yeah females are allllllll evil. Well atleast to me. Grrrrrrraaaarrrgh!!!!

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

Awww man, this woman has got to you. You really should not judge the whole gender.

”change your atmosphere and control your outcomes” all i can fathom from this is that maybe she is saying what many here were; "atmosophere" she maybe means your attitude towards things , it's very pessimistic all the time.
"control your outcomes", do something about it, try and change these negatives, people sense it strait away, if you could attempt to live a bit more positively it could help.

bunny

oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:16:25 PM

Lol read the other post on advice Ms CD, and I am positive, positive they are alll evil...yes that sounded juvenile to me as well but Im not that smart lol
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:27:08 PM

oldhound wrote:
Lol read the other post on advice Ms CD, and I am positive, positive they are alll evil...yes that sounded juvenile to me as well but Im not that smart lol

Well sadly that may be " the atmosphere" she's on about. good luck either way.

oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:28:42 PM

Thanks
SittingBallerina
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:36:16 PM

Ugh..Why does my special lushie have to be 17 hours away? I hate time zones.

I just want to move out to Aspen or Boulder but I can't right now.

I want to be out snowboarding on the precious powder but can't.

And I really hate that I'm kinda feeling sorry for myself right now. Stopping right now.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:57:41 PM

Just a reminder of the rules. keep your support or well wishes or whatever to PMs or wall posts or IMs or whatever. they don't belong in the cage. The cage is for rage. Thank you.

sprite

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 2:57:35 PM

RULES!!!!!!!!!!!? RULES!!!!!!? Who the hell gives a shit about rules!!!!!!!!!!!?
crazydiamond
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 3:00:00 PM

lovewhenuswallow wrote:
RULES!!!!!!!!!!!? RULES!!!!!!? Who the hell gives a shit about rules!!!!!!!!!!!?

HA! Rawrrrrrr!

sprite
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:11:34 PM

lovewhenuswallow wrote:

me, the girl who will lock and close down this thread if it doesn't stay on track. and yes, i have that power. this is my baby - i set a simple set of rules in place and i expect them to be followed. anyone have a problem with that, you can complain in private. i get that your comment was meant to be funny, and it was, but i also want to make sure that this thread doesn't get derailed. thank you for your understanding. :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:25:41 AM

Yes our relationship has been a little strained of late, I know that we don't "hit it like we used to", that is just an age thing.
I remember our first outing, you all shiny and bright, I remember thinking, "Yes I am a man tonight", you looked so good that night, with the belt and stuff...
The times they change, and yes i must admit, it was so much easier to, well, get someone in...as lady gaga said, I was born this way.
Yes there are some other kinds of men, and some of them have real good techniques, it simply isn't me.
I neglected you, I know, I regret that now, and not just because times are hard, but I see the error of my ways, I should have been more than a weekender, when I took you out, admired you, worshiped you, and well, wishing I could be all that you wanted me to be, other guys I know take more time with theirs , they take more care of theirs, they admire, of course and yet they do the things your meant to do, the things your were made to do! I get that now, I am truly sorry that I let you down, that i left out in the cold, exposed and raw, I am sorry, please give me another chance, I promise I won't get another man in, I promise to care for you, to cherish you and to learn everything about you, to take you out, every day, not simply on a bank holiday here and there, when the other men are more expensive. I solemnly swear to be there, be there for you, but you have to change too, heck I only held you for one moment and you were at it, banging away about not wanting to do it, you even hit out violently...yes it hurt damn it...

So, my faithful old HAMMER, {solid wood shaft and metal head}, will you please resist from fucking hitting me on the thumb every time I try to bang in a flaming nail...please and thank you....sheeeesh! Fucking hammers...can't live with them, can't live without 'em.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:52:51 PM

I just picked your fucking used and discarded glass beer bottles from my front yard again this morning, you fucking bastards. Did someone used to live here - who shit in your Post Toasties?

Did a young girl inhabit this house at one time, who refused your advances?

Is there something you don't like about my mailbox or the way I mow my grass (or don't mow it this time of the year)?

One of these days you might be getting a call from the county sheriff with your vehicle photo and mugshot taken by some of these handy little devices, ya asshat.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:33:26 PM

first of all ... I was so happy to reconnect ....
then ... a little questioning ...
then .... *slap my forehead* ... realizing I was being STUPID again
fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me .... equals ... hopeful and stupid. fucking dumb ass I am.

Sailor told me ... "take real life over lush ... any day ... you'll thank yourself ... because that guy here will never see what a gem you are"

fuck ... I hate being stupid and acting stupid ... cuz that is not me.

heart tells head .... but it feels so good ....

head tells heart .... it won't feel so good tomorrow ... trust me

fuck ....

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:13:15 PM

I gotta be going insane. Maybe if I act bat shit crazy enough they might fucking DO something. Or do nothing. Cause I got nothing more to give. FUCK. Fucking fuckity fuck fuck. Fuck off.

SittingBallerina
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:59:23 PM

My knees are in fucking pain from snowboarding. I can't sit cross legged and it hurts to walk.

I love snowboarding and fashion, but don't know if I should merge the two. It's so fucking frustrating. And what would I do on top of that? And I need to do something now. And I miss riding like hell. Fuck the world.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:45:16 AM

May every breath you take today feel like a thousand shards of glass filling your lungs. May the memories of leaving me laying there that night infest your every waking moment like an open wound. You are a worthless pathologically narcissistic piece of shit without remorse or mercy or any shred of human decency. I regret stepping in and saving your life that day. It should have been your existence that was snuffed out instead. You fucking deserved it and more. And I hope it fucking haunts your days like an infection without a cure.

elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:53:56 AM

Whop de fucking doo, it's Valentine's and everybody is expecting their significant other to do romantic stuff that Hallmark demands you to do. How little romance can it be in a relationship when you need a date that's set not by your birthday, your anniversary, the first time you did something together or something that's significant for the two of YOU, but when you have to celebrate something that someone else have said that you should celebrate.

Now go on and celebrate a day of romance that has no special significance to any of you, and then say that you're free.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
SydneySider
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:02:48 PM

First posting in this thread..I must be majorly fucked off..I am.

You fucking asshole. I have been waiting for months and months to get this machine sold and you go ahead and without my knowledge, with my customer, and cut me out of the deal. Just wait til I cool down and call you. You better find a fucking deep hole to hide in you slimy son of a bitch. I want my share one way or the other of the $15k commission. We're done. I'm going under you now. Think you're going to get your claws into any more of my customers?? Hell to the fuck no, when they find out what you did..Apparently Italians are well hung, if this is the case, I hope your dick is long enough to GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!

Saga
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:24:44 PM

You fucking bitch! Let see what you will do if I just quit!! CUNT!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
LadyX
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 1:43:55 PM

Fuck you, you bastard fuck!
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:54:03 AM

GET STUFFED YOU NASTY, TWO-FACED, HURTFUL, LYING, LITTLE BITCH. I was your friend, while you pretended to be mine.
darklord3805
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:41:36 AM

y did you go out with me for 5 days just for the fun of breaking up with me you stupid sadistic fucking whore
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 4:54:32 PM

So, Who is the bigger cunt in the family? you or your wife?
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 5:21:32 PM

GODDAMMIT!!!!!!

Tranquil
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 11:20:49 PM

Yes i know you are going through a family crisis.
you are going to loose a major part of your family.
but our children are feeling this lost too.
Yes i am trying to cushion the verbal blows
but no matter what i say, you keep hitting with words that can't be undone, not just to me but your own children.
i dream of you drifting away from us out on the tide unable to swim back that far
I dream of car crashes on your way to work
for Natural disasters to take you from us in a way that the kids could console themselves with.
How can that be right?
how can one even think this way?
How can that be a way to live?
it tells me that when this is all over. we will be too
I shall walk, and run as fast as i can.
freedom awaits and i don't think there is a single thing you could say or do to change this now.
its to late in so many ways...just too fucken late

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/my-mother-warned-me-1.aspx

[i]Poem : The Cyber Touch http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-cyber-touch.aspx
Poem : The Last Moments http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-last-moments.aspx
Story : One day only http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/one-day-only.aspx
Poem: My Toy http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/my-toy.aspx#comments/i]

Saga
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:17:52 PM

I don't even have it in me to write a good and long rant..... I wish I had an off button. One to make me stop feeling!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:12:56 PM

to simply put it .... fuck off you fucking jerk

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office