Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
JohnC
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:32:06 AM

Holy shit!!!! Spent the morning working on a fucking washing-machine. It is amazing how seemingly simple shit can be a total pain in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course it does not help that I am not the smallest guy in the world, and have to do most of it laying on the floor.... wet from residual water in the machine. So..... after all that mess and pain, cut up fingers, and kinked neck... it is ready for some parts clean-up and putting it back together.

What is even more messed up, is that now that I have been through it, I probably could do 3 machines in a half hour now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Coco
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:27:57 PM

I'm not fucking perfect, I've never said I was and I never will. My life has been hard and I work hard to make it easier...but shit happens. What you see is nothing...you see the outside... the house, the man, the car, the job...fuck all that, its nothing when I hurt inside! I lost it....don't fucking ask anymore!! So yeah, I'm hurting now and still I wrap myself up in a nice outer shell and venture out into the world. Its what I do, (it's what I have to do) it may seem that I'm good. But I'm not, especially when every other fucking damn day someone asks. Shut the Fuck UP! If I don't mention it...don't you mention it. That means I don't want to talk about it. NO, hearing that it was not meant to be this time does NOT fucking help. Keep that shit to yourself.... I failed, that's the way I see it. And I have to deal with that mental hiccup my damn self. Leave me to deal the only way I can, I don't want to talk to you, I don't need to talk to you...just fucking stop!

JohnC
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:39:52 PM

OMG!!!! Got it all together, all hooked up, the dryer back in place..... started a load of towels.

Wouldn't you know it? The fucking thing starts leaking all over the place!!!! So now I have water all in my laundry closet/room and out into the kitchen. I went from water fill directly to spin to get it all out. Now I can move the dryer out again, pull out the washer, unhook it all, take it apart, look to where the water is leaking from (I am pretty sure were), fix it, put it all back together again, hook it up, push it in place, mover the dryer back and hook it up..... yeah.... the FIX takes nothing, getting TO it and then putting it all back is the pain in the ass.

But that will wait a bit. It isn't going anywhere.

SeaSiren
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:27:18 PM

Why can't I be accepted JUST the way I am!!!!
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 12:20:23 AM

My fucking mother in law "la Chupacabra " is visiting at the end of the month, to see the grandchildren of hose names she does not know.
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 1:38:34 AM

SeaSiren wrote:
*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

LMFAO...Oh gawd...me too!
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:22:28 PM

I'm outwardly calm. Detached even. I can't stand the sight of him, so I've buried my head in old reruns so I don't have to look at him.
If he only knew how much I hated his fucking face right now.

Another fucking paycheck gone. And nothing done. Gone to sleep it off. Fucking loser.
It's amazing how fast he manages to burn through the whole fucking thing. Like a god damn child. And I'm so sick of holding his hand and wiping his ass like he was a baby.

I should've ran. Instead I let him destroy me. I'm not sure if I'm mad at myself for coddling this overgrown manchild for so long or because I allowed him to destroy everything I had accomplished in my life. It wasn't much, but it was mine. And now it's gone, too.

I'm so sick of coming in third place. Of being put last on his list of importance. His booze and weed will always come first. And I will never be treated with any respect.

In eight fucking years, I've never gotten one birthday present. Not one iota of thought put into it. But he buys himself jewelry. He wears more than I do. Christmas is a joke and Valentines Day is just another day. I'm not worth it to him. Nor his kids.

I gave up everything to make him happy. I've got to be fucking stupid. And now I'm stuck. My hopes and dreams are gone and that knight in shining armor is a fucking douchebag. They all want a piece of you.

No man will save you or complete you. It's a fucking lie. They will all destroy you in some way, shape or form. All of them. They'll pick away at you until you're nothing. And then they expect more and yell and scream when you don't give it to them.

Well... I've got nothing left to give.

Saga
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:25:11 PM

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Saga
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2013 5:42:16 AM

Yup ..... Still ARGHHHHHHHH.....fucking hell!!
Liz
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:07:17 AM

sottomesso wrote:
My fucking mother in law "la Chupacabra " is visiting at the end of the month, to see the grandchildren of hose names she does not know.

laughing6

Liz
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:25:37 AM

JUST FUCK OFF!!!

Mazza
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2013 1:53:50 PM

Cunt
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2013 2:06:13 PM

Sometimes I really wonder why I bother. Is it all really worth it or maybe its best to see what's next. Just when you think its all right, its all fucking wrong!! I hate the world, I hate everyone, especially myself for being such a dumb fuck and never learning. Fuck me!
Saga
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:28:50 AM

This should not bother me, but it's really fucking bothering me!
WhatDoYouThink
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:22:02 AM

My nails are too long and I can't get my contacts out!
trinket
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:20:13 AM

trinket
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:22:44 AM

Kiki
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 6:23:52 AM

To the fucking bastard that is making a living of, and getting a kick out of writing 90 fucking euro tickets to cars that are parked at the km wide pavement of the emergency pet clinic in an industrial zone, when there are no free spaces in the area:
Serious if this is the way you think you can get you ticket quota... while you have an entire metropole as your playground... I hope you are happy living your little non-existent pathetic life, Good luck coloring your life because I can't imagine people doing it for you!

Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:55:20 PM

Grrrr, I object and take exception to everyone saying that our beloved President Obama and the Democratic Congress are spending money like drunken sailors. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money.
CleverFox
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 5:39:30 PM

Why do I let this happen to me every time a woman with a pretty face says she has feelings for me? I know it is going to end with me feeling like my heart has shards of glass inside of it that makes me want to scream each time it beats. She told me the truth, we both knew because of circumstance beyond our control that it probably wouldn't work.

But I played myself for a fool.
Saga
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:07:23 PM

Fuck it!
StillUndecided
Posted: Monday, April 08, 2013 7:08:12 PM

WELL FUCK YOU THEN.

YOU CAN'T DO IT? YOU CAN'T DO IT??

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH!

AGH

:|

Dancing potato tic tac
https://24.media.tumblr.com/1ad7d0ec4c2f87754e7bea3da99d94df/tumblr_myye4iycdX1si86v3o1_500.gif
Saga
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:18:59 AM

*bangs head on desk*
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:09:39 PM

Lady, you're fucking awful. 40+ years old, making your 70+ year old father pay for your oil change. Talking down to him as his pays for your oil change. Then sitting by, talking on your phone and smoking a cigarette while he hobbles around and washes your car by hand... you are the definition of CUNT, you cunty cunt!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:01:02 PM

The screenshot of my phone as this person called me today pretty much sums up my warm fuzzies. angry7

elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 7:26:03 AM

Guess what blizz! your level of customer support has reached another low. God knows how much money I've spent on your games, and sure they have been entertaining, but considering how much money I've stuck in your account you treat me with such retardation that I'm beginning to wonder if it's a bunch of monkeys that are sitting there and typing out the replies. I bet people working at McDonald's have more intellect than your monkeys. "You have a problem? Let me tell you to try something you've already tried before and that you told me that you had tried before, however I'm going to ignore all of it and just tell you to try the same thing again because I'm a massively cunty idiot."

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Saga
Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013 10:36:26 PM

Argh!!
asleep
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 3:08:34 PM

I'm seriously wondering if it's worth it? Feel like changing my name to Don T. Givaschitt! Yeah..I'm in a bit of a 'mood' right now!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:51:52 PM

Cocksucking, brain dead, useless donut-dicked, fucking douche nozzle.

You're about as useful as a fork in a milkshake drinking contest.

SpeedyC
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:11:03 AM

So I've brought nothing the last couple of weeks. You really want to pull that card. You are a bigger dick head then I thought you would. My bank statements say otherwise. But hey I can sit here and take it but just remember if you keep wanting to push I will fight back.