Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
trinket
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 8:48:09 AM

latinfoxy
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:00:50 AM

Por cuanto tiempo mas nos vamos a tener que calar esta mierda de país, en donde hacen lo que les da la gana con la voluntad del pueblo, por cuanto tiempo mas nos vamos a calar sentirnos subestimadas y amedrentados por los que tienen el poder a punta de fuerza y apunta de fraude. Cuantos muertos mas necesitan en la calle antes de darse cuenta de que lo que tenemos aqui no es democracia sino una de las dictaduras mas violentas y con mas muertos de toda latino america. Y aun asi los gobiernos salen a felicitar a este impuesto presidente por ser un ganador... "ganador" de que? de unas elecciones fraudulentas? de un pais que no lo quiere? de una inseguridad que nos mata a todos dia a día?

Lo de ayer fue una burla a la inteligencia de los venezolanos, fuimos a unas elecciones que sabiamos desiguales desde un principio y aun asi tuvieron que hacer trampa, robar y ultrajar votos para "ganar" lo que me da es asco y una impotencia gigante saber que la unica forma de cambiarlo es mandar a la gente a la calle a matarse los unos a los otros hasta que acepten que ganamos.
Saga
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:07:31 PM

I hate lies and deceit.... I hate being made to look like a fool!!
Liz
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:14:11 AM

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

Oh my God, she has boobs! I should get her attention with something classy, but what to shout...

"Oy love! Show us your tits!"

Fucking morons angry7

"How about you show me your tits!"

Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:33:17 AM

Why can't we all just get along. Life is too short.... Live life, Be Happy, and most of all Love one another........
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:32:34 PM

Dear Best Bud.

You're my favorite person (next to my kids) in the world. But honest to god, if you keep this pity party up for another fucking year, I'm going to snap.
Seriously? For the past 7yrs you've been a gawdamn buzzkill!
I can't believe I put up with your mind-numbing, life-draining, energy-sucking disposition.
Don't be so fucking depressing. I swear to god I need to go fill out a Zoloft prescription after dealing with ALL your shit.
Absolutely nothing makes you happy!

Loyalty is a bitch, but man, oh man... I'm gonna need therapy, twice a week, just to put up with you.

BabydollSlave
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:21:39 PM

you know people should be treated equally. i mean seriously. if it is good for one person it should be good for others. dont be so damn bias for whatever twisted reasons you have. you cant deny you arent cause i have proof. what did i and mine do to you. i have spoke to you like what 2 times....really was i that bad of a person. i guess i wouldnt be so mad if i didnt have proof. because proof is power and i have way toooooo much proof. it is just so sad to have to jump through hoops for some people while others are like golden. if you have issues with us just stay away....please.

my newest :)
Mazza
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:23:28 AM

Next time you borrow my car, remember to fucking switch the lights off! Fuck

Edit: okay, slight retraction... My alternator was fucked, but leaving my lights on didn't help either...
VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:43:56 PM

For the fucking love of god, would you PLEASE put your fucking phone away, don't txt going UP the stairs, or down the stairs .... I am trying to get to work and you are fucking dillydallying along like you are out for a seniors fucking stroll on a fucking Sunday not at 8:30 am on a fucking WEDNESDAY!!

for the fucking love of god .... people should be ticketed walking and txting/media searching/playing games like people are ticketed for DRIVING and txting ....

next time, I am going to plow you with my fucking umbrella you fucking idiot!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
Dani
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 7:52:08 PM

Learn to mind your fucking business bitch and quit worrying about what the fuck I do/say.

The lips on your face are as loose as the ones between your legs. That's the kind of shit you should be worried about.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

scarlet
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:46:43 PM

Fuck you! Go and Fuck them! And get the fuck out of my life... and maybe next time try telling the fucking truth once in a while!
trinket
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 7:57:09 AM

Why the HELL do people show as 'online', then you send them a blackbox, and they go invisible without saying anything back? If you don't want to be bothered by anyone, Stay INVISIBLE or AWAY! It's just SO rude! To be fair, sometimes we have to shut down quickly, Lush being the site it is, but why not mention it to that person the next time you come online.? Otherwise, it's just not FUCKING ETIQUETTE!

While I'm here........ Why the FUCK do some lushies (with way too much time on their hands) make incorrect assumptions about others based purely on their forum posts or pictures left on their wall? JUST because someone puts a saucy pic on someone's wall, or flirts on the forums, doesn't mean they are doing naughty cyber things with each other. Even if they were, it would be none of your business! You could try minding your own fucking business instead of other people's.

Usually I don't particularly care what other people think, but today it seems I do. This is the internet, but we are all still human beings with feelings. Well, SOME of us have feelings. Try treating each other with a little respect.

Shylass
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:23:34 PM

In case you were wondering, YES, I FUCKING KNOW. THE WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE KNOWS IT.

Now shut the fuck up and get out of my fucking face, you fucking shitbitch fucking saggy twatface bastardy fucking cheesy fucking bell-end.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Highwayman
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:01:55 PM

*Video removed by Rage Patrol*

...so there!

‎"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible." --Wilde
Frank
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:47:08 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:
... would you PLEASE put your fucking phone away,

next time, I am going to [drive over] you with my fucking [car] you fucking idiot!!

Look when crossing or walking in the road!
d'oh!

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Mazza
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:53:46 PM

If my kid comes to your house, I TRUST you to ensure her physical and emotional safety while she is under your roof.
What I do not expect to happen is for her to be allowed to watch the fucking Human fucking Centipede.

Maybe I need to call you when she's having nightmares as a result?
Keep your eye on the ball you worthless bastard.
Frank
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 6:01:59 PM

Your car is like your penis you incompetent moron, it is not as big as you think it is!
Your car will fit between the lines on your side of the road.

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Metilda
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 12:42:45 AM

ScottFord wrote:
Grrrr, I object and take exception to everyone saying that our beloved President Obama and the Democratic Congress are spending money like drunken sailors. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money.

roflmao - I spewed when I read that Water Sports . . . omg - too funny. I have another forum you'd fit in perfectly at with that attitude! :D

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 4:15:10 AM

Mother in laws....... I don't think I really need to expand on that apart from this one little thing....

You twisted, manipulating bitch. Do Not try that with me. I will call you on your shit and I will do it in front of your son.
Let's be quite clear, he is my husband, they're my children and this is my house. Take your controlling little games else where. I may look like butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, but if you push me rest assured that I will push back.

Smoothtalkin_wolf
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:49:52 AM

Brick wall Fucking shit... I hate this ...
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 1:11:20 PM

The wicked witch has left the building

But not befor managing to wake all 4 kids and myself

Who fucking hums and sings at 4am in the bloody morning?
Shut the damn door to the bathroom while putting on your makeup and don't turn on every single fucking light in the house
Grrrrrrrr,,well at least that's it for this year.
Peace will once again reign at naughty mansion

LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 3:19:46 PM

This fucking sucks, Playing around in Indian beliefs Choosing the power of shape shifting. Deciding I'm going to be a real Stud ..having several dark haired beauties eat me... Only to wake up in a grass hut, my lustful women all had dark hair down to there elbows..WTF , they don't shave under their arms.OMG These crazy sluts are CANNIBALS Fuck this shit I'm getting out of here just as fast as my mind will,Conger up something else..

Fuck this idiotic shit, now it appears that I'm a little metal spike , stuck in a brand new snow tire.. along with a bunch of others wanting to be a REAL STUDS.. Piss on it I'm putting my pants back on & going home! Don't Like all this FUCKING wet cold snow..
SydneySider
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:59:39 PM

You gutless fucking prick. I'm soooo glad I will not have to deal with you any more. I have given and given and given, and you have taken, taken and taken. Business is indeed business and you are going to find out the hard way. Im going to come into your territory now. The fucking gloves are off you greedy low life motherfucker.

Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:01:30 AM

You fucking shithead,

You parade around and post various pictures on social media sites of your precious little car. You know the one that you can't afford!

We press you to be a responsible citizen and own up to your financial commitments, cutting you off of the "gravy train". Quite frankly, I would gain more pleasure in burning my money than to hand a cent over to you. So you run down to daddy and find work back "home". You were quite proud of yourself in finding work, and to be honest we were proud of you.

I then get a phone call from you mom while she is waiting for her flight at the airport letting me know a few things. First, you have not paid your car payments for three months......WHAT THE FUCK! You're working (supposedly) 50-60 hours a week. The first priority should be your car....second your insurance. BUT, guess what, you have left your dad on the hook for both payments. How on gods green earth can you do that and still sleep at night?

No wonder why you have been contacting us more frequently, you've fucked up (AGAIN) and want to try to butter us up for help. Well buddy guess what? There's no help in the way of money coming to you. We have thrown thousands of dollars down the tube to help you out, with little to no thanks. In fact, you almost feel that you are entitled to us bailing you out every time you fuck up. Nope! It's over, you have created this mess and now have to find your way out of it.

We will offer you help in the form of financial planning and talking to a few debt relief companies to see if we can get those collection agencies off of your back. But that's it, you have been "working" and can afford your payments. There's no excuse as to why you cannot pay your own bills, you should really be ashamed that you have now left your dad with a $2,500.00 bill to pay. Why? Because you suckered him in to co-sign for that lease, had your insurance cancelled because you couldn't pay it (shocker) and he felt obligated to help you out. You don't even show him a sign of appreciation for helping you out like he has. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Good luck getting any sort of credit, or even a place of your own to rent. We have told you on many occassions that you have to clear up your responsibilities. You have chosen to neglect our advice and find yourself in this slippery situation. So help me god, if you even try to play the "victim" card on this......we will have words boy.

Good luck son, you will really need it now.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Saga
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 2:23:37 PM

You fucking pissed of the wrong person.... You think I would not notice? Trust me I noticed.....
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:47:02 PM

Saga wrote:
You fucking pissed of the wrong person.... You think I would not notice? Trust me I noticed.....

That's two of us, then. I was all, there must be some mistake.

There fucking isn't. angry7

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:53:36 PM

Bitch, bitch, BITCH

I know what you think of me, but seriously.....involving my children in your petty little games. Now that's just pitiful, and really all it does is expose exactly what you are, to your son and grand children. A spiteful, nasty, vindictive old ( yes I said it OLD) bat! Having the kids call you by your name does Not alter the fact that you are a grandmother d'oh!

To go out and buy second hand, broken toys from a market stall for the kids as birthday gifts.....now that's a new low, even for you! But to be so gutless as to wrap them in birthday paper and leave them for me to give to them.... I'm speechless

The only upside to this whole debacle is that your son got to witness what you gave them, and the looks on their little faces when my 11 yr old son held up knitting needles and a half completed art project....seriously, it was half completed by some other kid and you thought it was fine to give to my son? Not going to even mention the knitting needlesscratch
The look on the 9 yr olds was just as priceless. If he could have said ' what the fuck?' and not got his mouth scrubbed out with soap, I'm sure he would have!.
But the best look of all goes to 6 yr old, the curled upper lip and 'whats this?' as he held up water indicators for pot plants between two fingers 6 I just wanted to laugh and kiss him, it was priceless.

So here we are, and I think after all the dust settles you may think you've won this round, but let me tell you something. You didn't see the look on your sons face, the disappointment and hurt. You've Shot yourself in the foot big time, sunshine
And I didn't have to do a thing.

ajm45
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:57:59 PM

You selfish, awful bitch.

For three years, you were one of my best friends. Someone I thought I could trust. Someone who helped me through everything. Everything. You listened to me cry, you were there for every laugh and you never failed to pick up the pieces when yet another guy broke my heart.

I told you everything. All of the good and bad. You were one of the biggest parts of my recovery, the one person who pushed me to get better and see myself as a beautiful, amazing individual. I trusted you. I told you about every weak moment. Every time I wanted to break down and go back to self-destructive behavior. You never let me. You always were there to help me.

And then suddenly...I'm in a great relationship. I've found someone, someone YOU introduced me to, who is great. I fell hard and fast. You encouraged me to. You told me we were perfect for each other. I thought he was "the one" and you always agreed with that thought. Every tough moment of our relationship...you were there for me (obviously you were there for him a lot more, though.). It's stupid, but in my head I was thinking of a wedding someday where I would thank you for introducing the two of us to each other. I don't get that chance.

How dare you sneak in and do what you did, in our very own apartment, for 5 months. 5 MONTHS. And while I feel like the biggest of idiots for never realizing what was going on in my own apartment, right down the hallway, I only feel sorry for you. Anyone who can do that to another human being and then enter into a relationship with that guy after his break-up (which was at least horrible and earth-shattering for me), is pathetic. I don't know how you can live with yourself.

So, in response to your "You look like you've gained weight" and "I'm still really sorry about everything that happened and I'm sorry that you can't seem to get over it and move on with your life" comments, I only have these things to say:

First, you're pathetic. I could go into more detail, but I feel like pathetic is good enough to cover my feelings.

Second, you're so very unfortunate looking. You're nose is too small for your face, you have the ugliest and fattest cheeks I've ever seen, your buck teeth are atrocious, and your tan is fake. Your body is disproportionate and you have the most pathetic ass I've ever seen. Cut back on the carbs and soft drinks, and your figure may improve (I wouldn't count on it, though). Also, you wear too much make up and you dress like a back alley hooker. You really do have thunder thighs, and no matter what you do, you will never be a pretty sight to see. Don't waste time at the gym, because it's not going to help you.

Lastly, you should know that he called me this afternoon and begged me to come back to him. He says I'm a better fuck than you'll ever be, and that you give the sloppiest, most awful blow jobs (those buck teeth probably aren't helping you any with that, darling). He said the way you acted in public toward me was one of the least-classy things he's ever witnessed, and you should know that he'll be breaking up with you in the very near future (if he hasn't already). While I did consider taking him back for half a second, I then remembered that his dick has been inside you for 5 more months now, so there's no telling what sort of diseases he's picked up from your trashy, roadwhore pussy.

The two of you are downright perfect for each other, and please know, I have moved on with my life. Even if I do look "like I've gained weight" (which I haven't, because I actually monitor what I eat and try to exercise every now and then), I'm very happy with my life right now and the relationships and friendships I have. I don't need your skanky, slutty self, and I certainly don't need any guy who prefers a slut like you over me. In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty amazing and any guy would be lucky to have me, baggage and all. So go suck a dick and please, for the love of god, choke on it.

[And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.]
SpeedyC
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:13:05 AM

That's the way just sit on your fucking ass and do nothing while my son is being put to sleep and your kids who have been spacifically asked to keep quiet. Oh and your usband. Don't get me started on him. That quite frankly could be a VERY large rant
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:32:21 AM

So after a few months you have forgotten what you did to me, were you became violent towards me and if it wasn't for my instincts and waking up your father I am sure you would be in jail and I would be decomposing in a grave or be ashes by now.

You send ranting emails with many random thoughts spaced in a few paragraphs. You asked me my dreams, I told you from my heart what they were, the next day you threw it back at me, telling me I wasn't ready to achieve them.

Yesterday you sent me a poem about YOU and how I resent your former girlfriends/lovers. Today you ask if there is a chance for us. What the fuck did I just say that yes there was a chance if you had got your mental health sorted and for now I needed space. 8 years and for what.

All I can say now I have a new guy who is my FWB and it is fantastic to be with someone who respects my body.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."