Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Coco
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 10:42:16 AM

Yes, it was me that made the final decision to fire you. After excessive call ins faking illnesses, multiple tardies, unacceptable work product and unnecessary insubordination, I had no choice but to do my job. You cost the company $27k due to a mistake that I told you not make again. I even taught you over and over how to avoid the problem.

So yes, you stupid idiot; someone younger, smarter and fuck yeah, black pulled you on your bullshit. Oh and by the way, I am not your bitch. So the name calling, that was caught on record, doesn't mean shit to me. I even chose to be professional about it and paid you a month's severance pay and yet I'm the "unprofessional, egotistical, black bitch that don't know shit!" please! I'm the one that kept your stupid ass employed for the last eight months. The management wanted you gone then..

Fuck you and kiss my black ass!

Saga
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 7:18:11 PM

You know what .... Fuck you!!! I am so over your damn bullshit! I am done! Completely done!!!
scarlet
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:03:46 PM

Why did you pick me? I did nothing to you, less than nothing, you knew i wouldn't give you the time of day like no other woman would with sense. I just wanted to have a good time but you where the fucktard that had to try and use me. What sort of scum bag are you! I hope you rott in hell, and I thank fuck that you got bruises too. I just wish I had been the one to deliver them. FUCK YOU for marking me and making me forget! BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING COWARD! I hate you for so many reasons, you made it so i didn't know if it was more, Becuase of you I didn't know what was happening. But mostly becyase dont know what the fuck you look like, so I'm looking for you everywhere. You have made me scared of the reality I wouldnt have been able to stop it. Thats why I wish you nothing but pain.
Highwayman
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 11:59:40 PM

George W

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

‎"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible." --Wilde
VanGogh
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 7:18:47 PM

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
Saga
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 7:19:38 PM

Fuck! argh!
Saga
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:17:42 PM

Yep still FUCK!!!! ARGH!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!
Dani
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:21:52 PM

Fuck. Fucking fuck fucking fuck fuck fuckity fucking fuck fuck fuck. GODDAMMIT. Motherfucker shit fuck. One night...just one fucking night....I'd like to sleep.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

Saga
Posted: Friday, May 03, 2013 9:44:00 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Fuck. Fucking fuck fucking fuck fuck fuckity fucking fuck fuck fuck. GODDAMMIT. Motherfucker shit fuck. One night...just one fucking night....I'd like to sleep.

This! Damn it!!!
Shylass
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 11:14:56 AM

Shut your fucking mouth and fuck off, you bastard. I don't say anything about how YOU look, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK OFF OUT OF MY FAT FUCKING FACE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! cussing

YOU can FUCK OFF as well, you nasty bitch. I could wipe the floor with you if I wanted to. Fuck you, you trolloping windbag. The reason I don't tell you the facts is that it makes it funnier to watch you spouting bollocks without a clue.

Oh, and YOU can FUCK OFF too! I can't be arsed to insult you, so just fuck off without it.

I fucking hate people. crybaby

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Echo88
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 9:35:05 PM

I am so tired of parents acting like children... A friend of mine is going through a really hard time with some medical problems that the doctors can't seem to figure out and his mom came down to "take care of him." Well she doing a shit awful job at it she takes him on a trip that he doesn't want to go on to some place 3 hours away and proceeds to get drunk off her ass. So now he's trying to keep his shit together but he's freaking out and has no one to help him deal with it all, as if he's not under enough stress already. She's really lucky I didn't go on the trip because I think I'd lose my shit and fucking scream at her right now. She is the most useless adult I know, your son really needs someone to support him and all you can do is get drunk and make everything worse. Quit acting like this is a vacation to have fun and lose your mind and take care of your damn son. I'm not his mother and I do better offering support and care when I can because I understand that he needs someone. I'm more helpful than she is and I'm 3 hours away! I swear if I had a GPS I would get in my car and drive down there right now and bring him home while she passes out in her hotel room to wake up feeling like the god awful parent she is. Way to take care of your son when he really could use it..... I really don't think I've ever wanted to scream at her more in my life and I've known her for going on 8 years. I should have known that she wouldn't be able to put her son first I've had enough time to learn better. I thought this would help but I'm still fucking infuriated at this whole situation cussing
sweet_as_candy
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 9:17:31 AM

scarlet
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 9:33:14 AM

Go take a big girl or big boy pill and grow the fuck up, I'm bored of your self centred, holier than thou BULLSHIT

AND you! Just because someone says something doesn't actually make it a fact. Try being your own person for once in your life and actually looking for the facts yourself....Ohhh that's too hard sorry, that's fine then, of course you can continue saying bullshit about me angry7
SittingBallerina
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 1:49:17 AM

I could go forever about this one thing. I hate my fractured clavicle. I hate my fucking sling. I most def hate the constant throbbing pain. I'm sick of bed rest. I could write 50,000 posts about this but I won't, to keep you from boredom and me ranting over and over. Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck.
roymunson101
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:26:31 AM

Bleh.....Motherfucking Bleh....REALLY?....A-fucking-gain.....what a fucking load of bullshit.
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:30:59 PM

What the fucking hell is WRONG with you?! I only wish I WAS a fucking Sumo so I could pound your nasty fucking ass into the fucking pavement! I hope your nasty, manky cheesy knob gets mouldy rot and literally falls off. I hope you get so drunk that you fall over and bite through your tongue. I don't fucking care that my size is not your preference. Keep your fucking preferences to your fucking self because I am tired of living every day with disgusted glares and sniggering bastards laughing at me in the street. You can ram your self-righteous fucking attractiveness scales right up your fucking asses and vomit them out all over yourselves instead of spewing your fucking perfect fancies in my fat ugly face. I am sick to fucking death of having to apologise for my fucking existence because of how I fuckng look. And now i look like the fucking idiot that I am for ranting but you know what? I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANY FUCKING MORE! I wish it had worked and that I wasn't fucking having to deal with this any more, and that I didn't have a fucking conscience but I FUCKING DO AND I HATE MYSELF FOR FUCKING HATING YOU! JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOU BASTARDS!

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Saga
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 9:48:52 PM

GRRRR!!!
Saga
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2013 7:56:24 PM

Saga wrote:
GRRRR!!!

Still this!

Why am I the only one in the damn rage cage? .... O_o

elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2013 8:24:19 PM

You had to come creeping up on me like some nasty little STD, you mangy little cunt. I hope that one day they'll manage to manifest you into a human and you get tortured in so many ways that God will weep over you. So as an early Christmas present from me to you, here's a nice and proper FUCK YOU!

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
SpeedyC
Posted: Saturday, May 11, 2013 3:41:29 AM

So after 5 years of putting up with shit you turn around and tell me that I have no guarenteed way of moving up. Well that's a nice way of showing thanks. And you wonder why so many people have left over the last couple of months. But its fine if you want to put the blinkers on and ignore it all that's fine with me
ajm45
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 12:25:43 AM

I could go on and on about a few different things, but I'll just express my immense anger at the fact that I'm such a klutz. Had I been more careful, I wouldn't be in a sling right now and packing/moving/sleeping/life in general wouldn't be so difficult. I also wouldn't be half of the bitch I feel like I'm being to everyone right now because I'm hurting. Also, I'm fucking pissed at myself for thinking it would be ok to take the sling off for a certain period of time today and then hurting my arm twice as bad. Now I'm wide awake and in pain.

[And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.]
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 3:45:54 AM

I stubbed my toe
It really hurts
I hate those flipping hidden obstacles
That just wait for me to walk into them
They weren't there five minutes ago, though!!
Gits
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:01:34 AM

AAAAAAAAARGH BOLLOCKS AND CHEESY KNACKERS. YOU CAN JUST FUCK OFF. I AM FUCKING DONE, SO PISS OFF, YOU CUNT. AND I FUCKING HATE THE C-WORD.

justaddkatie
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:14:39 PM

I hate to see people being suck-assish with each other. This recent (local to me) CL ad made me particularly mad:

"About Last Night -- The things we did, in his bed, while his kids were sleeping downstairs..while he was working out of town for a month to provide for his family, I provided for his wife...and btw, I may not be as fixed I said I was, sorry bout that, my bad....so might want to do that husband of your ASAP, unless you want to explain Ina few months...."

Who would lie about being "fixed"? Coward! I hope his cock gets gangrene and falls completely off!
AvaMarie
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:50:58 PM

I fucking HATE it when I'm walking along the pavement and the person in front of me is walking REALLY SLOWLY in the middle of the pavement. Fair enough if you're an old person, disabled, or pushing a buggy, but if you're none of the above why are you walking at like 0.0000001 mph AND taking up the whole of the pavement, making me have to walk in the road just to get past you.

Fucking pedestrians.
popyourcherry
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:41:45 AM

Mazza wrote:
Cunt

oh come on mazza, a cunts a uesfull thing not to be fucked around with
trinket
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:03:16 AM

popyourcherry wrote:

oh come on mazza, a cunts a uesfull thing not to be fucked around with

shhhhh you're not supposed to address anyone's rages in the cage.......

Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:45:00 AM

Rampant willful ignorance!! Grrrr! And, of course, more so when you present them with FACTS and they want to remain ignorant and stupid.
sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:26:44 AM

trinket wrote:

shhhhh you're not supposed to address anyone's rages in the cage.......

cause sprite will fucking come down on your ass like a ton of bricks if you fucking doevil5
Liz
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:32:26 AM

sprite wrote:

cause sprite will fucking come down on your ass like a ton of bricks if you fucking doevil5

This is true!
She kicked my ass for breaking the rules Embarassed